Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heisenberg

Report: Mueller "going for the kill" in obstruction case, according to REPUBLICANS

40 posts in this topic

http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-trump-russia-investigation-president-663534

:D

Quote

Republicans with close links to the White House increasingly believe that special counsel Robert Mueller is “going for the kill” in his investigation into links between President Donald Trump and Russia, according to a report from Axios Tuesday.

Members of the GOP are said to have come to that stark conclusion based on Mueller’s hiring of lawyers experienced in dealing with money laundering crimes and the Mafia, as well as the intensity of his pursuit of both witnesses and evidence.

 

Edited by Heisenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically innuendo and speculation.

Same old same old........

What passes for reporting now is a joke.

Instead of who,what,when,where,why....

Its  now ....possibly,maybe,could have,people are saying,my sources say.....

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

So basically innuendo and speculation.

Same old same old........

What passes for reporting now is a joke.

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like the OP to quote anything in the link that is new or proven.

This should be good.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Names ..???

Don't hold your breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Names ..???

I doubt they'll give their names publicly. Reporters probably promised anonymity so they could speak more freely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

I doubt they'll give their names publicly. Reporters probably promised anonymity so they could speak more freely. 

The pace is picking up for sure. Thinking this will come to head sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ms maggie said:

The pace is picking up for sure. Thinking this will come to head sooner rather than later.

Well July is gone and so has Zenwalk .......

You want to pick a month ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I doubt they'll give their names publicly. Reporters probably promised anonymity so they could speak more freely. 

Why not, might help them next election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevez51 said:

Why not, might help them next election.

Really? You think going public with these types of comments is going to help them? Are you kidding me???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

Really? You think going public with these types of comments is going to help them? Are you kidding me???

Couldn't hurt to try for the folks back home ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Well July is gone and so has Zenwalk .......

You want to pick a month ..???

They'll just keep pushing the date further out......you know just like CC predictions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

They'll just keep pushing the date further out......you know just like CC predictions.

I wasn't aware a date was set to begin with 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Couldn't hurt to try for the folks back home ......

I have no idea what you mean by this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Well July is gone and so has Zenwalk .......

You want to pick a month ..???

WAG, January?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I have no idea what you mean by this. 

If someone is in a tough district or state trying to distance away from Trump might help.

Didn't some when the ACA was going bad distance from Obama ,.???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

If someone is in a tough district or state trying to distance away from Trump might help.

Didn't some when the ACA was going bad distance from Obama ,.???

There's no way of knowing who they are or what district they're in. Unfounded assumptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I surprised there are only two of Donny's wing men here to defend him. I expected a better turnout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

I surprised there are only two of Donny's wing men here to defend him. I expected a better turnout. 

They are probably busy defending him on another "anonymous source's say" thread.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

They are probably busy defending him on another "anonymous source's say" thread.  

Yea. All this fake news about Donny is out of control. He's as pure as the driven snow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FatBoy said:

Yea. All this fake news about Donny is out of control. He's as pure as the driven snow. 

Never said that, but go ahead with your bad self and put words in my mouth:D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Never said that, but go ahead with your bad self and put words in my mouth:D.

You started it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FatBoy said:

You started it. 

Started what, facts?

 

If you wish deny there is a sheet load of "unnamed sources say" leaks out there from jump street when Trump was elected then just say it.

 

Not once did I say Trump was pure as snow or even Charmin toilet paper.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Started what, facts?

 

If you wish deny there is a sheet load of "unnamed sources say" leaks out there from jump street when Trump was elected then just say it.

 

Not once did I say Trump was pure as snow or even Charmin toilet paper.

 

 

Once again, anonymous sources tend to be legitimate because they feel anonymity allows them to speak freely without fear of retribution. That's why reporters and journalists offer anonymity when they are researching stories.

Edited by Heisenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0