Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heisenberg

Report: Mueller "going for the kill" in obstruction case, according to REPUBLICANS

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

Started what, facts?

If you wish deny there is a sheet load of "unnamed sources say" leaks out there from jump street when Trump was elected then just say it.

Not once did I say Trump was pure as snow or even Charmin toilet paper.

There are frequently anonymous/unnamed sources. Not just in reporting about Donny. 

It doesn't matter anyway. The establishment republicans are turning on Donny. If he survives his first term, which is very unlikely, they will back a different candidate for 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ms maggie said:

The pace is picking up for sure. Thinking this will come to head sooner rather than later.

For sure, probably tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FatBoy said:

There are frequently anonymous/unnamed sources. Not just in reporting about Donny. 

It doesn't matter anyway. The establishment republicans are turning on Donny. If he survives his first term, which is very unlikely, they will back a different candidate for 2020.

This budget/tax fight has all the makings of an epic cluster#@#@. The only real question is, who will Trump blame?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

This budget/tax fight has all the makings of an epic cluster#@#@. The only real question is, who will Trump blame?

He'll blame the same old crowd, democrats, republicans, fake news, witchhunt...

 

Edited by FatBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RileyMartin said:

For sure, probably tomorrow.

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Well July is gone and so has Zenwalk .......

You want to pick a month ..???

What happened to zenwalk?

Did he lose a bet?

I think I recall him saying the Mueller investigation would be over by July but that was never gonna happen - - maybe next July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cameron said:

What happened to zenwalk?

Did he lose a bet?

I think I recall him saying the Mueller investigation would be over by July but that was never gonna happen - - maybe next July.

It took them 2 years to get Nixon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cameron said:

What happened to zenwalk?

Did he lose a bet?

I think I recall him saying the Mueller investigation would be over by July but that was never gonna happen - - maybe next July.

I didn't see a bet with anyone and if so you would see gloating from the winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

It took them 2 years to get Nixon. 

So 2019 ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mcorioles said:

So basically innuendo and speculation.

Same old same old........

What passes for reporting now is a joke.

Instead of who,what,when,where,why....

Its  now ....possibly,maybe,could have,people are saying,my sources say.....

Hey... it's on the www so it's got to be true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, workerbee said:

Hey... it's on the www so it's got to be true. 

You mean dat interwebs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcorioles said:

You mean dat interwebs?

That 2.:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cameron said:

What happened to zenwalk?

Did he lose a bet?

I think I recall him saying the Mueller investigation would be over by July but that was never gonna happen - - maybe next July.

He probably had another heart attack.  He was beyond unhinged.  Guess the Colbert therapy hour wasn't enough release for the ole geezer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RileyMartin said:

He probably had another heart attack.  He was beyond unhinged.  Guess the Colbert therapy hour wasn't enough release for the ole geezer.

Classy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0