DisaptdDon

Loyola Dons

814 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LB has added two new coaches.  Former NFL receiver, Tavon Mason has been added as QB coach and will also help run the offense. Also Scott Melville who played at Towson State and has been coaching in Carrol County will be working with the linebackers.

Edited by DisaptdDon
Wrong name

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know thers folks.

Edited by DisaptdDon
Corrected original post

53 minutes ago, DisaptdDon said:

Does anyone know thers folks.

Until Loyola is in a league again, they’re pretty much irrelevant. 

4 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Facts, however......How you know this all the way from malibu #fakenewscrew

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

Facts, however......How you know this all the way from malibu #fakenewscrew

Funny, I just got back to Malibu for the season from Silverlake. Weather is so gorgeous here today, maybe one day you can make it out of mom’s basement for a visit. Believe it or not, they have phones here on the West Coast too. #getyourmoneyup 

4 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Funny, I just got back to Malibu for the season from Silverlake. Weather is so gorgeous here today, maybe one day you can make it out of mom’s basement for a visit. Believe it or not, they have phones here on the West Coast too. #getyourmoneyup 

Lol!

13 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Just like Notre Dame.  Or, potentially, every MIAA A school if the league falls apart.

15 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Lol!  #fakenewsfrommalibu #imaneastcoastguy #fakemoneyGA

With SFA gone and both Gilman and MCD greatly depleted, why doesn't LB enter the A Conference again?

9 minutes ago, mop said:

With SFA gone and both Gilman and MCD greatly depleted, why doesn't LB enter the A Conference again?

Gilman definitely not depleted.  Plenty at the school there, and bringing in more. Can the new coach actually coach? We will see. Now that SFA is out of the league, Gilman will be right there with any team in the league, talent wise. 

LB posted its 2018 schedule.  No rejoining MIAA for at least this year.  Not sure what future commitments have been made.

I think the Fort Hill game and Riverdale Baptist, Wyoming Seminary are 2 year commitments, Avalon I think anyone can pick up anytime, and the others are MIAA schools.