Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 3 Scores

84 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, DMVfootballwizard said:

agree, his name is spanky dixon

Hell of a player! 

You just kill me with all your run on would, should, could....  CHC is by no means slow

Edited by DayWalker

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Hell of a player! 

But is he THE REAL DEAL or SPECIAL...

Have to give credit when its earned, Gilman beat a far superior Episcopal Team yesterday afternoon on the road. I know Epsicoal doesn't get a lot of respect on this site as they play in the IAC but they have very good size up front and some very good skilled players. 

1 hour ago, Terps22 said:

Have to give credit when its earned, Gilman beat a far superior Episcopal Team yesterday afternoon on the road. I know Epsicoal doesn't get a lot of respect on this site as they play in the IAC but they have very good size up front and some very good skilled players. 

Gotta give them credit. They made the plays when they needed them and won the game.  

13 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Not happening! That was the slowest CHC team I've seen in years! They would have got stomped by Episcopal. EHS will win their league, or be right there with Bullis. Much better team than Prep, super athletic, with a stud at QB. 

So let me get this straight. Gilman beats Episcopal, but loses to Prep, who lost to Gonzaga 40-0 and Gonzaga also rolled Gilman 38-0 (38 points is a rout in any game) but Episopal is some Power the equal of Gonzaga? You sure about that or it just so happened they played Gilman this week making them a Power. 

If McDonogh played Episcopal and beat them (They would win easily, in my opinion) Episcopal would be a weak IAC team right?

7 hours ago, 58Colts said:

So let me get this straight. Gilman beats Episcopal, but loses to Prep, who lost to Gonzaga 40-0 and Gonzaga also rolled Gilman 38-0 (38 points is a rout in any game) but Episopal is some Power the equal of Gonzaga? You sure about that or it just so happened they played Gilman this week making them a Power. 

If McDonogh played Episcopal and beat them (They would win easily, in my opinion) Episcopal would be a weak IAC team right?

Come on Colt, you should know by now that GA think Gilman is the greatest and nearly any team Gilman beat or the puppies lose to.  It's his scheme and scam to prop up The g who otherwise just ain't all that.

Episcopal won the IAC last year. I wouldn't consider them a weak IAC team.