Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bully

SFA QB Back to WV

20 posts in this topic

Logan Holgerson leaves SFA and enrolled at Morgantown High.  Odd.

Was surprised he went there in the first place, serious difference in culture. Truth is, this actually hurts SFA, he's been heir better QB! 

I agree.  He's more of passing QB.  I'm sure SFA will pull some mid year transfer stud from Texas or something. 

Biff gonna get his offers pulled cause he's all about the best interest of the kids.

Just now, DMVfootballwizard said:

not surprised SFA is just a bit of a change from West Virginia 

Im sure the kid an family spent time here before they enrolled

6 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Biff gonna get his offers pulled cause he's all about the best interest of the kids.

Yeah then daddy can pull Fields offer

On September 15, 2017 at 5:49 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Was surprised he went there in the first place, serious difference in culture. Truth is, this actually hurts SFA, he's been heir better QB! 

This is probably the best post I've read so far. No idea how you've reached that assertion. Seems to me that Bama and MS State think otherwise. The other QB simply gives them more options. Wish him well but SFA will continue to roll.   

2 hours ago, Dmvballer said:

This is probably the best post I've read so far. No idea how you've reached that assertion. Seems to me that Bama and MS State think otherwise. The other QB simply gives them more options. Wish him well but SFA will continue to roll.   

Just because he was better at camps and more athletic doesn't make him a better Qb. If you watched both play you could see the WV kid was a better qb.

The Bosco game showed different imo. He made atleast 8 plays on his feet to extend plays that 90 percent of QBs can only dream of

11 hours ago, jbmad said:

Just because he was better at camps and more athletic doesn't make him a better Qb. If you watched both play you could see the WV kid was a better qb.

What makes him the "better QB"? The game has evolved so quickly.  It is all about moving the pocket, extending plays, keeping the defense on their heels and still making the throws/plays to move the chains. WV could sling it - no DOUBT - but these defenses are tooooo fast at this level to think that you can sit in the pocket and read through your progressions.  Any deficiency the VA kid has, can be taught, but you can't teach instinct and athleticism.  PLUS he's got a live arm as well. I wish them both well. FYI - Camps for QB's are structured to help the kids with the better fundamentals NOT athleticism. They throw more than they run. 

And your telling me the other kid can't run, come on what were you watching. 

5 hours ago, jbmad said:

And your telling me the other kid can't run, come on what were you watching. 

Everyone can run! I admit I haven't watched every game, but the one I did, it was evident. jbmad, he's a good player and will do well, I would just build an offense around the other kid.  That's all.

On 9/15/2017 at 8:29 PM, DMVfootballwizard said:

he was late transfer, probably didn't have a good idea about what the school was like

Apparently wasn't a fan of Maryland Crabs and was allergic to Old Bay Seasoning. Go figure! 

21 minutes ago, 58Colts said:

Apparently wasn't a fan of Maryland Crabs and was allergic to Old Bay Seasoning. Go figure! 

lol