Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

DID BIFF GET WHAT HE WANTED....WHAT DID HE GET?

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DayWalker said:

And would Booker be one of Poggi's holdovers?  But still, this is a far cry from 2016 with 11 or so commits.  But again, just who were those over guys who went to Villanova and Maryland?  Were they after signing day pickups?

Acually Booker started gilman in 1st grade

Okay cool, one legacy compared to 11 in 2016 who went to Stanford, Michigan, Villanova, Monmouth, Navy, Georgetown, Penn State, Cornell, and UTEP via scholarship and not walk-ons or other means.  I understand.  It's What Gilman Is All About.  Kinda like Just Build Differently, right?  

the main point is that gilman tends to send there good football players (not all) to good academic school. There not the only school to do that in the MIAA but the conversation was about Gilman and SFA

1 hour ago, DMVfootballwizard said:

the main point is that gilman tends to send there good football players (not all) to good academic school. There not the only school to do that in the MIAA but the conversation was about Gilman and SFA

I understand Dmv. I truly do.  But I would expect a highly selective $30,000 per year tuition high school to send ALL its kids on to colleges, even the better colleges.  It's the wet that comes with the water I always say.  I mean come on fellow, tuition, room and board, and other fees at the University of MD probably isn't what it cost to attend The G, geeezzzzz.  The fellow from Gilman who joined the Terps football team this year as likely a walk-on is perhaps cool with the Gilman to UMD discount he is now paying to play....  What's the tuition for McDonogh?  Loyola? Calvert Hall?  Mount Saint Joe?  I would be TICKED to spend $120,000 for a high school education and upon graduation have my youngster ask customers if they want to super-sized their fries. To those that are provided so much, so much is expected....

Edited by DayWalker