- Kent Island at Stephen Decatur

- North Caroline at Queen Anne's County

- Wicomico at Parkside

- Atholton at Marriotts Ridge

- Glenelg at Hammond

- Reservoir at Howard

- Oakland Mills at Mount Hebron

- River Hill at Wilde Lake

- Northern Virginia Centurions (Home School) (VA) at Central Maryland Christian (Home School)

- Maryland Christian (Home School) at National Christian

- Century at Francis Scott Key

- Winters Mill at Liberty

- Manchester Valley at Westminster

- Brunswick at Frederick

- Smithsburg at Catoctin

- Linganore at Thomas Johnson

- Middletown at Boonsboro

- Urbana at Oakdale

- North Hagerstown at Walkersville

- South Hagerstown at Spring Mills (WV)

- Parkside (DC) at Capitol Christian

- Benedictine (VA) at Riverdale Baptist

- Havre de Grace at Aberdeen

- Bel Air at Elkton

- C. Milton Wright at Edgewood

- Fallston at North Harford

- Rising Sun at Bohemia Manor

- Patterson Mill at Harford Tech

- Joppatowne at North East

- Morrisville (PA) at Perryville

- Bullis at Quince Orchard

- Blake at Poolesville

- Damascus at Magruder

- Wootton at Rockville

- Blair at Paint Branch

- Northwood at Bethesda-Chevy Chase

- Richard Montgomery at Sherwood

- Clarksburg at Springbrook

- Northwest at Gaithersburg

- Churchill at Walt Whitman

- Einstein at Wheaton

- Crossland at KIPP (DC)

- Laurel at Wise

- Calvert at Westlake

- Lackey at McDonough

- Leonardtown at La Plata

- Thomas Stone at Patuxent

- Chopticon at Northern

- North Point at Great Mills

- Huntingtown at Saint Charles

Saturday, September 23rd

- Mount Saint Joseph at Gilman

- Williamsport at Allegany

- City at Woodlawn

- Patterson at Digital Harbor

- Saint James at Douglass (Baltimore City)

- Parkville at Dulaney

- Eastern Tech at New Town

- Easton at James M. Bennett

- Hancock at Clear Spring

- Avalon at Gonzaga (DC)

- Saint Michael the Archangel (VA) at Maryland School for the Deaf

- Saint Mary's Ryken at Archbishop Carroll (DC)

- Watkins Mill at Seneca Valley

- Walter Johnson at Kennedy

- Central at Eleanor Roosevelt

- Fairmont Heights at Potomac

- Largo at Douglass (Prince George's)

- Friendly at Suitland

- Gwynn Park at Bladensburg

- Surrattsville at Oxon Hill

- High Point at Bowie

- Northwestern at Flowers

- Parkdale at DuVal

Friday, September 22nd

- Loyola at Archbishop Spalding

- McDonogh at Malvern Prep (PA)

- Boys' Latin at Archbishop Curley

- Edmondson at John Carroll

- Poly at Tuscarora

- Mervo at Dunbar

- Dundalk at Catonsville

- Kenwood at Franklin

- Milford Mill at Perry Hall

- Randallstown at Hereford

- Laurel at Wise

- Chopticon at Northern

Saturday, September 23rd

34 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Friday, September 22nd

- Boys' Latin at Archbishop Curley

- Edmondson at John Carroll

- Poly at Tuscarora

- Mervo at Dunbar

- Dundalk at Catonsville

- Kenwood at Franklin

- Milford Mill at Perry Hall

- Randallstown at Hereford

- Laurel at Wise

- Chopticon at Northern

Saturday, September 23rd

What about the Towson game? Lol

On 9/17/2017 at 0:01 AM, eaglesinsider said:

Friday, September 22nd

- Saint Frances at Calvert Hall

- Saint Vincent Pallotti at Saint Mary's

- Friendship Collegiate (DC) at DeMatha

- Bishop Sullivan (VA) at Good Counsel

- Bullis at Quince Orchard

Saturday, September 23rd

- Avalon at Gonzaga (DC)

- Saint Mary's Ryken at Archbishop Carroll (DC)

A few things...What is up with Pallotti? I thought they were pushing for a jump to the A division and declining offers to come back to the WCAC? They just lost to ABC.

Bullis better beat QO or I give up on them in big OOC games. 

MSJ vs Gilman is the game of the week, IMO. 

54 minutes ago, jbmad said:

What about the Towson game? Lol

Not touching that one. Already got a CHC Dad/Coach angry with me.  Lol.

Send him to Towson to see if he can really coach.....

Think MSJ spread offense will be interesting against Gilman D.  Gilman has strong D line but not sure secondary can match up with 4 very strong receivers.  Will be fun game to watch but I don't know if G has offense to keep them in the game.

24 minutes ago, Bully said:

Think MSJ spread offense will be interesting against Gilman D.  Gilman has strong D line but not sure secondary can match up with 4 very strong receivers.  Will be fun game to watch but I don't know if G has offense to keep them in the game.

Gilman has three D1 players in the secondary(Madison, Willis and Spanky). Their secondary is very very good. Their defense on a whole is very good. They made some changes this last game, and put in a new Lb that gave them  much needed speed there. 

Gilman wins this game if they continue to start the transfer QB. If they put Hill back in for this game, MSJ wins. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

2 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

A few things...What is up with Pallotti? I thought they were pushing for a jump to the A division and declining offers to come back to the WCAC? They just lost to ABC.

Bye!!! Please go!

1 hour ago, Tomslick said:

Bye!!! Please go!

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Gilman has three D1 players in the secondary(Madison, Willis and Spanky). Their secondary is very very good. Their defense on a whole is very good. They made some changes this last game, and put in a new Lb that gave them  much needed speed there. 

Gilman wins this game if they continue to start the transfer QB. If they put Hill back in for this game, MSJ wins. 

AO ROLLS EYES,,,,,,but just may order the comic book just to see if its true

3 hours ago, Bully said:

Yea, they've scored just 4 touchdowns in 4 games this season, and have scored more than 17 points in just 1 of their last 11 games.

As far as finding it interesting, I think you have plenty of handles that will agree with you, despite the Hounds winning just 3 of their last 15, like DMV Wiz, DMV Football, Express, SB, gc06, HoundsDad, Falcons10, Terps22, DJ88, and GA, among others You all have a profound interest in the Giman program that is unmatched outside this board. In fact, its about half of this board. Weird, but just know you have company with many others in having an unusual interest in this game.

Edited by themamba

14 minutes ago, themamba said:

Yea, they've scored just 4 touchdowns in 4 games this season, and have scored more than 17 points in just 1 of their last 11 games.

As far finding it interesting, I think you have plenty of handles that will agree with you, despite the Hounds winning just 3 of their last 15, like DMV Wiz, DMV Football, Express, SB, gc06, HoundsDad, Falcons10, Terps22, DJ88, and GA, among others You all have a profound interest in the Giman program that is unmatched outside this board. In fact, its about half of this board. Weird, but just know you have company in any others having any interest in this game.

Aside from coaching one of the Gilman kids (Dixon), I have no interest in the program. I seen them play once this year and they were pretty bad. 

D.C. "Wise" guys aren't interested but in MIAA there is 4 team playoff that is exciting for kids this year.  SFA, McDonogh are clear top 2 seeds but MSJ, CHC, Gilman, and Spalding are all teams that could beat each other on any given day.  The MSJ and Gilman game is first of these important games for determining that playoff bracket.  And yes Wise would be in that mix as well but certainly wouldn't be beating these teams by 45 points.  And yes Wise would get thumped by SFA and MCD. 

2 minutes ago, Bully said:

D.C. "Wise" guys aren't interested but in MIAA there is 4 team playoff that is exciting for kids this year.  SFA, McDonogh are clear top 2 seeds but MSJ, CHC, Gilman, and Spalding are all teams that could beat each other on any given day.  The MSJ and Gilman game is first of these important games for determining that playoff bracket.  And yes Wise would be in that mix as well but certainly wouldn't be beating these teams by 45 points.  And yes Wise would get thumped by SFA and MCD. 

What does Wise have to do with the interest you and the other dozen handles have in Gilman v MSJ, or in just Gilman overall?

6 minutes ago, Falcon10 said:

Aside from coaching one of the Gilman kids (Dixon), I have no interest in the program. I seen them play once this year and they were pretty bad. 

Oh, ok.

1 hour ago, Bully said:

Wise is a MD public school with absolutely no nexus to the MIAA.  In-turn, no private is involved in the MD PUBLIC Secondary Championship.  Therefore, your wise comment makes no sense, much like a lot of your comments of late Bully.  Get it together or like you were when you first enter this cage....Or is you need validation thru Wise as I've said all along?

5 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

GA,

Prep ran for almost 300 yards against Gilman. The sophomore Hampton had almost 200 yards. The same guys got shut down at Gonzaga. The 3 Gilman guys are good players but overall they are vulnerable and don't compare to top units. They were on the team last year that was giving up a ton of points. Jury is out. Good luck but there are much better units out there.

The reason why there is interest in Gilman is the same reason why people like the kick them while they have been down for the last two seasons...because they're a Top 3 program in MD for the last 20+ years with DeMatha and Good Counsel. 

5 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

The reason why there is interest in Gilman is the same reason why people like the kick them while they have been down for the last two seasons...because they're a Top 3 program in MD for the last 20+ years with DeMatha and Good Counsel. 

There's something about "Top 3 program in MD" just doesn't wow me or the nation.....   HHhhhmmmm   :rolleyes:

Wise has PG county transfer rules which allows for anyone that does live in PG county to transfer to wise along as wise is not at full capacity for his/her grade level. This allows Wise to recruit and retain talent anywhere in PG County unlike other public schools from surrounding counties. Damascus is just simply the best coached football team in Maryland, private or public, and they have an amazing youth program backing it up  which supplies  constant quality kids from that area.

http://ektron.pgcps.org/studentrecordsandtransfers/Frequently-Asked-Questions/

Edited by bob12345

2 minutes ago, bob12345 said:

Wise has PG county transfer rules which allows for anyone that doesn't live in PG county to transfer to wise along as wise is not at full capacity for his/her grade level. This allows Wise to recruit and retain talent anywhere in PG County unlike other public schools from surrounding counties. Damascus is just simply the best coached football team in Maryland, private or public, and they have an amazing youth program backing it up  which supplies  constant quality kids from that area.

Yea nobody likes to talk about that around here. Too bad it's over Jan. 1st 2018. Wise got cut from the open enrollment plan...

100% agree about the Damascus comment. Those kids have been running that offense since abklebitter football. 

8 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

I've got no idea what's up with Pallotti, that Carroll loss is just awful. Carroll opened the season by losing to National Christian Academy.

I don't think B-CC, Blair and Clarksburg have been great prep work for QO to get them ready to play a team like Bullis.

Gilman wins if MSJ scores 8 points or less. MSJ wins if they can score twice.

57 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

I've got no idea what's up with Pallotti, that Carroll loss is just awful. Carroll opened the season by losing to National Christian Academy.

I don't think B-CC, Blair and Clarksburg have been great prep work for QO to get them ready to play a team like Bullis.

Gilman wins if MSJ scores 8 points or less. MSJ wins if they can score twice.

ABC made some adjustments 

1 hour ago, bob12345 said:

Wise has PG county transfer rules which allows for anyone that does live in PG county to transfer to wise along as wise is not at full capacity for his/her grade level. This allows Wise to recruit and retain talent anywhere in PG County unlike other public schools from surrounding counties. Damascus is just simply the best coached football team in Maryland, private or public, and they have an amazing youth program backing it up  which supplies  constant quality kids from that area.

Bob's first post. LMAO! I call these posts and new handles before they even happen. Thats the sad thing about what this forum has become, the next posts are too easy to predict, nevermind the 9 or 10 handles that people are predicting that will follow shortly thereafter. I agree with many of you, you can see the nonsense coming a mile away. 

Edited by themamba