Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 4 Schedule/Predictions

96 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, bob12345 said:

Wise has PG county transfer rules which allows for anyone that does live in PG county to transfer to wise along as wise is not at full capacity for his/her grade level. This allows Wise to recruit and retain talent anywhere in PG County unlike other public schools from surrounding counties. Damascus is just simply the best coached football team in Maryland, private or public, and they have an amazing youth program backing it up  which supplies  constant quality kids from that area.

http://ektron.pgcps.org/studentrecordsandtransfers/Frequently-Asked-Questions/

Sorry bud but WISE Only does not have PG county transfer rules but the policy apply to all county schools....Not Just Wise.  Transfers may take place to schools who are not at capacity.  Moreover, transfers not for cause application period is only about a month in the spring.  You really think kids are beating down doors to get into Wise to get to beat out players like AJ Lytton for reps and play time!!!  Come on dude, come on....

And yes no doubt Damascus has a very good program with a very good feeder program.  But Wise is in an area called The U (Upper Marlboro) where its feeders also feed nearby DouglassPG, Gwynn Park, Largo, Riverdale Baptist, Bishop McNamara, and yes DeMatha to name a few.  And I will not bother to mention the out of area teams between O'Connell in VA and some schools in Baltimore.  Damascus enjoy many many football championships.  I understand Wise is not shy to chant they are 7-11; 7 titles in 11 years it has existed, and finalist in two or three other runs.  Not bad.....

Edited by DayWalker

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea nobody likes to talk about that around here. Too bad it's over Jan. 1st 2018. Wise got cut from the open enrollment plan...

100% agree about the Damascus comment. Those kids have been running that offense since abklebitter football. 

:D  Open enrollment plan?????   Dude, are you talking about county employee health care "open enrollment" and not school enrollment??????  You just crack me up "hatin'"....  :P

8 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

:D  Open enrollment plan?????   Dude, are you talking about county employee health care "open enrollment" and not school enrollment??????  You just crack me up "hatin'"....  :P

G's getting whacky. And desperate.

Edited by themamba

7 hours ago, DayWalker said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about and when it's over. You should be happy. The reason the county did it was to help the underperforming programs. 

10 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea nobody likes to talk about that around here. Too bad it's over Jan. 1st 2018. Wise got cut from the open enrollment plan...

100% agree about the Damascus comment. Those kids have been running that offense since abklebitter football. 

**** that! Where are the rules for the WCAC? Ive been asking for them for years now and no one seems to have a link they can share, even though they say there are rules in place. Please advise?

2 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about and when it's over. You should be happy. The reason the county did it was to help the underperforming programs. 

No, I do NOT know exactly what you are talking about.  The county did NOTHING what you are talking about to help Wise be a dominant sports program as you and your sidekick are alluding.  Lets be real here sport.  I'd venture to say that you have NEVER so much as EVER been to Wise, NEVER spoken to any of the head administrators over the years, talked to any students but you post so much bull of the school out of pure envy.  Now step up and challenge this and call The DayWalker a freakin' misinformed liar as you know I'm exactly calling you Sniper!

Just tell me the last time or EVER you chatted with DeLawn Parrish or Jason Gordan.  How 'bout By Gregory or Monica Goldson since you want to bring up "underperforming programs."  Yes, folks like Parrish and Gordan have Wise at the top for right now but former Wise stellar stewards like St.Albans' OJ Johnson also was a foundation of Wise's success you now hatin'.

DC Sniper, to quote the famous Snake around here --- Stay In Your Lane.  Or at least get some help for your wewe - "Wise Envy."

Edited by DayWalker

12 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

I don't think B-CC, Blair and Clarksburg have been great prep work for QO to get them ready to play a team like Bullis.

.....and you think Bullis' 30-plus wins over Arch Carroll, Fork Union, and Avalon has better prepared Bullis to take on Quince Orchard...  Come on man, QO games are to get them into the public playoffs, not prepare them for a week 4 game against a private which is just another regular season game to hopefully get playoff win points for The Cougars of QO and maybe a much much bigger date and prize with Wise than Bullis.

21 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

MSJ vs Gilman is the game of the week, IMO. 

What!!!!  Gilman, a 1 and 3 dawg so far this season who has been about 3 and 12 over the last two years, you say is in The Game of the Week!!!!  Come on fellow, pull your head out.  We know damn well you have that lazy eye in the center of your forehead fixed on Bullis and Quince Orchard hoping and praying Bullis can somehow pull out a win to better your private - public game match counter.  By the way, what is that count you said you are awaiting QO and Northwest results?  :rolleyes:

Edited by DayWalker

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

No, I do NOT know exactly what you are talking about.  The county did NOTHING what you are talking about to help Wise be a dominant sports program as you and your sidekick are alluding.  Lets be real here sport.  I'd venture to say that you have NEVER so much as EVER been to Wise, NEVER spoken to any of the head administrators over the years, talked to any students but you post so much bull of the school out of pure envy.  Now step up and challenge this and call The DayWalker a freakin' misinformed liar as you know I'm exactly calling you Sniper!

Just tell me the last time or EVER you chatted with DeLawn Parrish or Jason Gordan.  How 'bout By Gregory or Monica Goldson since you want to bring up "underperforming programs."  Yes, folks like Parrish and Gordan have Wise at the top for right now but former Wise stellar stewards like St.Albans' OJ Johnson also was a foundation of Wise's success you now hatin'.

DC Sniper, to quote the famous Snake around here --- Stay In Your Lane.  Or at least get some help for your wewe - "Wise Envy."

You should know exactly what I'm talking about. If not, I know you know exactly who to ask. It's over January 1st 2018. Nobody set the program up to give anyone an advantage. Things change though. I just wish they scheduled other top local teams while the grass was so green. 

Just now, Silverbullet said:

You should know exactly what I'm talking about. If not, I know you know exactly who to ask. It's over January 1st 2018. Nobody set the program up to give anyone an advantage. Things change though. I just wish they scheduled other top local teams while the grass was so green. 

I said "I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY" what you are talking about.  Perhaps you should use that northeast board school intellect and better explain yourself.  I do understand that you are so So SO envious of Wise. that's very clear even Stevie Wonder can see.  Regarding your wish for Wise, it's really moot mate.  They follow the public goal to win states and they are doing so while the grass is green under their feet as Northwest did your lot envied then, as was the case when Middletown ruled, or when River Hill ran the show, or Friendly, and so many more.  Unlike your usual same ole private suspects, there will come a time when Wise will no longer be the hunter as is the case with other publics who had their time in the sun.  But until then Sniper, you are left with hatin' Wise til the next boss hog appears.  Finally regarding scheduling top teams, you need to halt the Gorman scheduling because that team took so much out of DeM they still haven't mentally and physically recovered and it's week what for you!!!

49 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

What!!!!  Gilman, a 1 and 3 dawg so far this season who has been about 3 and 12 over the last two years, you say is in The Game of the Week!!!!  Come on fellow, pull your head out.  We know damn well you have that lazy eye in the center of your forehead fixed on Bullis and Quince Orchard hoping and praying Bullis can somehow pull out a win to better your private - public game match counter.  By the way, what is that count you said you are awaiting QO and Northwest results?  :rolleyes:

Yea I don't really care about Bullis vs QO other than I think Bullis should win. Bullis doesn't step up when it counts in OOC games so I guess QO has a shot.

I think Gilman vs MSJ is the game of the week because it's going to give a gauge for how the MIAA-A will pan out for the playoffs. Is Gilman for real after Episcopal? Is MSJ going to push for a playoff spot after a horrible loss to SMR to start the season? 

Yea I gave up on the public vs private count after you guys wanted to change the rules to only include "public playoff contenders", but still count Pallotti, Curley, and RB for the privates. Convenient and obnoxious. 

10 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

I said "I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY" what you are talking about.  Perhaps you should use that northeast board school intellect and better explain yourself.  I do understand that you are so So SO envious of Wise. that's very clear even Stevie Wonder can see.  Regarding your wish for Wise, it's really moot mate.  They follow the public goal to win states and they are doing so while the grass is green under their feet as Northwest did your lot envied then, as was the case when Middletown ruled, or when River Hill ran the show, or Friendly, and so many more.  Unlike your usual same ole private suspects, there will come a time when Wise will no longer be the hunter as is the case with other publics who had their time in the sun.  But until then Sniper, you are left with hatin' Wise til the next boss hog appears.  Finally regarding scheduling top teams, you need to halt the Gorman scheduling because that team took so much out of DeM they still haven't mentally and physically recovered and it's week what for you!!!

I guess your only option with this is to play dumb and claim ignorance. Touché. 

3 hours ago, Tomslick said:

**** that! Where are the rules for the WCAC? Ive been asking for them for years now and no one seems to have a link they can share, even though they say there are rules in place. Please advise?

The WCAC has nothing to do with this. Stop being lazy.

15 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea I don't really care about Bullis vs QO other than I think Bullis should win. Bullis doesn't step up when it counts in OOC games so I guess QO has a shot.

I think Gilman vs MSJ is the game of the week because it's going to give a gauge for how the MIAA-A will pan out for the playoffs. Is Gilman for real after Episcopal? Is MSJ going to push for a playoff spot after a horrible loss to SMR to start the season? 

Yea I gave up on the public vs private count after you guys wanted to change the rules to only include "public playoff contenders", but still count Pallotti, Curley, and RB for the privates. Convenient and obnoxious. 

LIAR LIAR, you do care a lot about the Bullis - Quince Orchard outcome.  You would be gutted by yet another public over private win, now say that ain't so.  :P

Regarding QO just having a shot, that's why they play the game on the field.  And Bullis also has a shot.

On the MSJ-Gilman game being some sort of Game of the Week gauge for a future Bush League playoff, you must be joking - RIGHT!!!!  You mean to tell me that you are pondering if 3 and 12 Gilman over the last two season is "FOR REAL" after a win last week, geeezzzz!

And you gave up on the private-public match up count.  Well, that's typically par for the course for your lot to give up so easily when not involved in a blow out.  Dude, no matter how you shape it, the privates did NOT run away with head-to-head games.  In fact, you just may come up short.  Now I understand why you also want to only consider your so-called top 4 elites or whatever and ignored those unspoken about lower tier privates.  Yes, we should not consider Palotti, Curely, Riverdale Baptist while you have no issue factoring in those like Dundalk.  But as I said, the publics consider all publics part and partial of the whole.  Our 1A can play 4A and it counts toward playoff play.  We just don't shove the B and C conferences aside and not allow mixed play.

But again for old times sake Sniper, what was the count before you "Gave Up On The Public vs Private Count."  :confused:   And understand what The DayWalker WILL do if the Count Be Wrong.  :o

49 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

I guess your only option with this is to play dumb and claim ignorance. Touché. 

Nah, seems like dumb and ignorant is all there is to your northeast board school game Chevy Chase....and tooddles to you.

WCAC people bringing up county public school admission guidelines is like  Ben Roethlisberger telling Colin Kaepernick how to be a good person.

Clean up your own back yard before knocking on your neighbors door.  

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea I don't really care about Bullis vs QO other than I think Bullis should win.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have mentioned it

I care and I wonder if Doc makes house calls.....  :D

8 minutes ago, nomad974 said:

WCAC people bringing up county public school admission guidelines is like  Ben Roethlisberger telling Colin Kaepernick how to be a good person.

Clean up your own back yard before knocking on your neighbors door.  

I agree. It has nothing to do with the topic and shouldn't of been brought up by, TS. 

15 minutes ago, nomad974 said:

If you didn't care you wouldn't have mentioned it

I mean I don't care who wins. It's a very interesting match up. Personally, I'm much more interested in the MSJ vs Gilman game. No need to have bunched underwear over that...

7 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

I mean I don't care who wins. It's a very interesting match up. Personally, I'm much more interested in the MSJ vs Gilman game. No need to have bunched underwear over that...

You have to care; it's goes To Your Count.  Stop Lyin' :D

The DayWalker doesn't wear underwear.  I'm a freakin' commando so I go as commandos go and do what commando do.  You need to stop doing what liars do.

44 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

LIAR LIAR, you do care a lot about the Bullis - Quince Orchard outcome.  You would be gutted by yet another public over private win, now say that ain't so.  :P

Regarding QO just having a shot, that's why they play the game on the field.  And Bullis also has a shot.

On the MSJ-Gilman game being some sort of Game of the Week gauge for a future Bush League playoff, you must be joking - RIGHT!!!!  You mean to tell me that you are pondering if 3 and 12 Gilman over the last two season is "FOR REAL" after a win last week, geeezzzz!

And you gave up on the private-public match up count.  Well, that's typically par for the course for your lot to give up so easily when not involved in a blow out.  Dude, no matter how you shape it, the privates did NOT run away with head-to-head games.  In fact, you just may come up short.  Now I understand why you also want to only consider your so-called top 4 elites or whatever and ignored those unspoken about lower tier privates.  Yes, we should not consider Palotti, Curely, Riverdale Baptist while you have no issue factoring in those like Dundalk.  But as I said, the publics consider all publics part and partial of the whole.  Our 1A can play 4A and it counts toward playoff play.  We just don't shove the B and C conferences aside and not allow mixed play.

But again for old times sake Sniper, what was the count before you "Gave Up On The Public vs Private Count."  :confused:   And understand what The DayWalker WILL do if the Count Be Wrong.  :o

That's fine. Pick and choose which games you want to use for your final private vs public record. 

12 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

That's fine. Pick and choose which games you want to use for your final private vs public record. 

No no no Sniper, simply total the private versus public match-ups played between MD teams and post the results.  Do not include MD public wins or losses to OOS private teams.  Do not include MD private wins or losses to OOS public teams.  Come on DC, lets KISS (keep is simple stupid) and 4-1-1 the lot here.  This was all your show 'n tell and not you to haul tail when things started going south for you.  Now don't show your tail.  Man up and do the right thing regardless.  That is, if there is still any man left in that lame impotent DeMwit caucus of yours.  What's The Count DC?

Edited by DayWalker

Pallotti is very young this season after losing 16 seniors last season. There are about 25-30 sophomores and freshman on the roster. Of the 22 that start there are 4 seniors and maybe 3-4 juniors. The OL is starting 2 freshman. Turnovers have been an issue as they have 10 in 3 games. Penalties have cost them as well. Coach Thomas was also suspended for 1st 2 games of the season which didn't help the defense. On offense, the play calling has been run heavy and in the first 3 games, the OC put in the backup QB to get snaps and he's committed a turnover in each game. He also scrambled backwards 20 yards into his end zone against Roosevelt for a safety. They had several opportunities to win the ABC game but fumbled three times close to the ABC 30, one being run back for a TD. They also failed to extend a drive from inside the ABC 10 on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 2. Barring changes this just maybe a rebuilding year for them.       

Edited by foodforthought2

8 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

No no no Sniper, simply total the private versus public match-ups played between MD teams and post the results.  Do not include MD public wins or losses to OOS private teams.  Do not include MD private wins or losses to OOS public teams.  Come on DC, lets KISS (keep is simple stupid) and 4-1-1 the lot here.  This was all your show 'n tell and not you to haul tail when things started going south for you.  Now don't show your tail.  Man up and do the right thing regardless.  That is, if there is still any man left in that lame impotent DeMwit caucus of yours.  What's The Count DC?

Haha. Oh don't worry, I'm posting them at the end of the season. Right now it's a waste of time because we don't know where everyone will land. Just an example, but what if Bullis beats QO and QO beats Wise? Would Wise vs CHC be more telling than Bullis vs QO? I said this at the start...we need to wait until it's all over to do this.