turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS πŸˆπŸšœπŸ’―Towson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

127 posts in this topic

Nayshin Simmons, Towson High Sophomore Varsity Starting Running Back Today against Rival DulaneyΒ stats:

22 carries, 250 yards & 5 Touchdowns in a 42-36 win vs Dulaney Β 

in the 3 games, Simmons has a 186 ypg average ( 166 win, 142 loss & 250 win ) 2 wins,1 loss

Towson High new Coach Ryan Pittillio has Towson rolling. Nayshin Simmons & Towson Clip start at 27 minute mark. Simmons also made honorable mention player of the week 2 weeks ago ( 24 carries, 166 yards & 2 touchdowns in a 40-10 Win @ Chesapeake AA Β Β http://www.wbaltv.com/nowcast. Β Fast forward to 27 minutes mark of high school sports today ( 9-16-2017 )

Edited by turdle22
Missing word

6 hours ago, turdle22 said:

Nayshin Simmons, Towson High Sophomore Varsity Starting Running Back Today against Rival DulaneyΒ stats:

22 carries, 250 yards & 5 Touchdowns in a 42-36 win vs Dulaney Β 

in the 3 games, Simmons has a 186 ypg average ( 166 win, 142 loss & 250 win ) 2 wins,1 loss

Towson High new Coach Ryan Pittillio has Towson rolling. Nayshin Simmons & Towson Clip start at 27 minute mark. Simmons also made honorable mention player of the week 2 weeks ago ( 24 carries, 166 yards & 2 touchdowns in a 40-10 Win @ Chesapeake AA Β Β http://www.wbaltv.com/nowcast. Β Fast forward to 27 minutes mark of high school sports today ( 9-16-2017 )

Welcome to the board Mr. Simmons! Great game.

Towson is a 3A school but doesn't have to play Milford, Franklin, Dundalk, Parkville, Kenwood....laughable. Good luck making the playoffs with a bunch of 1A wins

I know 😩😩😩 was upset with the scheduling but Towson has been terrible the last few years. Trust me, after Towson win the last 7 games in a row. All of those teams you mentioned will get a dose of this new Towson Generals Football program & RUNNING BACK NAYSHIN SIMMONS. WE WILL SEE IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU ARE RIGHT, HAVE NOT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING UNTIL TOWSON BEAT THE TEAMS YOU MENTIONED πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ Gotta start somewhere πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ™πŸΎπŸŽ―πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Also, it's 45 teams in the entire 3A. Towson was ranked near last ( 32 ) & now ranking in top 20 Β  Maxpreps got it all. Stats will be updated this Tuesday. 7 teams tied for 1st place with a 2-1 record. Also after stats are updated, Nayshin Simmons will be leading the 3A conference in rushing 558 total yards ( 186 rushing ypg ), Taclkes ( 38 ) & 7 touchdowns ( rushing). Also in the Maxpreps player national stats, after updated on Tuesday ( 9/19/17 ) Nayshin Simmons will be in top 500 players nationally in rushing yards. 3 games,Β 558 rushing yards ( 186 ypg average )

I WILL MAKE SURE TO POST MAXPREPS IN A FEW DAYSπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ₯ŠπŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ™πŸΎ

Also a good student ( B average ) πŸˆπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸŽ―πŸšœπŸššπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Sophmore now! In 2 years by the time Simmons is a senior, will be averaging 250 rushing ypg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸŽ―πŸ₯ŠπŸšœπŸ™πŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸššπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ₯‡ BETTER ASK ABOUT HIM. NEW KID ON DA BLOCKπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ”₯🚚πŸ₯ŠπŸŽ―

Edited by turdle22
Words missing

I'd suggest being very careful with all the bragging. Seeing as how this kid is only a sophomore, it's pretty much a guarantee that Franklin, St Francis and others will be lurking very soon, if not already.Β 

What do you think he is doing, promoting his kid kid for bigger and better things

1 hour ago, SaintBull said:

I'd suggest being very careful with all the bragging. Seeing as how this kid is only a sophomore, it's pretty much a guarantee that Franklin, St Francis and others will be lurking very soon, if not already.Β 

You should make more accurate statements , Franklin has never poached anyone's players , and by the way they couldn't use anyone form Towson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 minutes ago, Rob A. said:

You should make more accurate statements , Franklin has never poached anyone's players , and by the way they couldn't use anyone form Towson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LmaoΒ 

The only good sports team out of towson jas been towson catholicΒ 

29 minutes ago, Rob A. said:

Come on every team can use a guy who is gonna avg 250 yds a game as a sr

10 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Come on every team can use a guy who is gonna avg 250 yds a game as a sr

Edited by Rob A.
None

3 hours ago, Rob A. said:

Franklin has never poached anyone's playersΒ 

Yea and the pope isn't CatholicΒ 

6 hours ago, SaintBull said:

Towson is a 3A school but doesn't have to play Milford, Franklin, Dundalk, Parkville, Kenwood....laughable. Good luck making the playoffs with a bunch of 1A wins

ALL OF THE SCHOOLS THAT WAS MENTIONED: St. Francis, Franklin & All of the other top school coaches & players already know about Nayshin Simmons from perry hall, old town gators, from Park heights to east Baltimore, THEY KNOWΒ 

They all wanted him to come at there school. He is a likeable kid. HE IS A BEAST. He made the transition from destruction of little league to High School & SIMMONS HASENT LOST A STEP. 558 yards in 3 gamesπŸ’―πŸˆπŸ‘πŸΎ 7 touchdowns & a 186 rushing ypg πŸˆπŸ’―πŸ™πŸΎπŸŽ―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏΒ 

DID I MENTION THAT HE STARTS ON DEFENSE AT MIDDLE LINEBACKER AVERAGING 12 tackles a game.Β 

Towson High School new football varsity head coach is Nayshin old coach from perry hall πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯Š COACH RYAN PITTILLIO πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’ͺ🏼

Tuesday Maxpreps will be updated & as a sophomore, with 558 total yards in 3 games. Nationwide rushing leaders he will be in the top 300 ( check for yourself πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ) Just proud of my SONπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸˆπŸ₯Š

all in all, I WANT HIM TO PLAY THEΒ SO-CALLED BETTER COMPETITION LEAGUE TEAMSπŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸŽ―Β 

better for Nayshin Simmons πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŒπŸ₯ŠπŸššπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏΒ 

I just want Towson to get put up in the tough leagues after they win in the playoffs & statesπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― I KNOW, BIG TALK πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼🚚 

Edited by turdle22

Any offers?Β  If so, who?Β  If not, just post "ZERO"Β  No need to explain.Β  Trust me, we will understand..

Edited by DayWalker

CANT POST THE TEAM YET, BUT THEY ARE IN THE TOP 2 COLLEGE FOOTBALL ( Β u will see & can place a friendly race on it ) Quick question πŸ’―πŸ’― u ever here of Charles TapperπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

just come see him play & TRUST ME, YOUR WHOLE PERCEPTION WILL CHANGE & HE WILL PASS THE COLLEGE INTRANCE EXAM NEXT YEAR AS A JUNIOR for HIS SENIOR YEAR ( WHEN THAT CERTAIN SCHOOL COME SCREAMING FOR HIM) Β HE WILL TRUCK STICK PEOPLE THE SAME WAYπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’― REALIZE, HE IS JUST FRESH ON THE SCENE πŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸˆπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏼 HE IS ON NCSA( Next college student athlete & his profile is now on 247 sportsπŸ₯ŠπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! They said after his evaluation he got a late start because he is just starting out in his Sophomore Year.Β 

SO HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT UP STATS & WINπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸˆπŸ’―

OH & You said what schools?Β WILL BE MENTIONED ON 247 Sports & NCSA AFTER HE BREAK ALL COUNTY RECORDS THIS YEARπŸ₯ŠπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’―🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 BET THAT

Edited by turdle22

Whatever, ZERO...Β  Got it.

47 minutes ago, turdle22 said:

CANT POST THE TEAM YET, BUT THEY ARE IN THE TOP 2 COLLEGE FOOTBALL ( Β u will see & can place a friendly race on it ) Quick question πŸ’―πŸ’― u ever here of Charles TapperπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

just come see him play & TRUST ME, YOUR WHOLE PERCEPTION WILL CHANGE & HE WILL PASS THE COLLEGE INTRANCE EXAM NEXT YEAR AS A JUNIOR for HIS SENIOR YEAR ( WHEN THAT CERTAIN SCHOOL COME SCREAMING FOR HIM) Β HE WILL TRUCK STICK PEOPLE THE SAME WAYπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’― REALIZE, HE IS JUST FRESH ON THE SCENE πŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸˆπŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏼 HE IS ON NCSA( Next college student athlete & his profile is now on 247 sportsπŸ₯ŠπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! They said after his evaluation he got a late start because he is just starting out in his Sophomore Year.Β 

SO HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT UP STATS & WINπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸˆπŸ’―

OH & You said what schools?Β WILL BE MENTIONED ON 247 Sports & NCSA AFTER HE BREAK ALL COUNTY RECORDS THIS YEARπŸ₯ŠπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’―🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈 BET THAT

PLEASE tell me you did NOT paid that site for ANYTHING !?!?Β  If your son is the player you claim he is you will NOT need to pay anyone to help recruit your son.Β  And that is 100% real talk...

I hope your not helping him with his homework! You better check your spelling!

:D ...at least know the difference between "there" and "their".......

18 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

PLEASE tell me you did NOT paid that site for ANYTHING !?!?Β  If your son is the player you claim he is you will NOT need to pay anyone to help recruit your son.Β  And that is 100% real talk...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all good. Looking at football while doing thisπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ. Didn't pay the site. Half of them are all about $$$$. Like u said, his play will speak for himself πŸˆπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘ŒΒ 

Umm Turdle....I was at the PH vs Towson gameΒ last week...you know the game where Towson got whipped 40-0. What did this phenom do last week? New coach has them pointed in the right direction but slow your roll a bit.Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes they didπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Holcomb #2 got hurt & everything got screwed up😩😩😩😩😩😩 that was the first time I saw Coach Ryan lose in 3 YearsπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘€πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸˆπŸ’ͺ🏼 FIRST TIME AT HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. ALL GOOD. BUT THAT WAS UGLYΒ 

Towson have more wins then last year already πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” it's a startΒ 

Edited by turdle22

If he is what he is , he wouldn't be at Towson I'm just sayingΒ