turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS πŸˆπŸšœπŸ’―Towson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

125 posts in this topic

Well, when I was coaching basketball @ Northwestern High ( my alma Matta)Β in 2011-12 when we won city championship ( check on YouTube Northwestern vs Forest Park Basketball) I was quite familiar with a football player Name Terrance West ( graduated from Northwestern High Baltimore) then went to Towson University & broke all records πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎ Where is he nowπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ₯ŠπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ Does not matter where u @, it's where u gonna be when u get finished πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΏΒ 

Also, THE BALTIMORE SUN JUST CALLED & WANT TO DO A STORY ON NAYSHIN SIMMONS FOR THIS TUESDAY HIGH SCHOOL PREP WEEK. CHECK IT OUT & NOMINATED FOR HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK πŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ 5 touchdowns, 250 yards rushing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 42-36 WinΒ 

I will keep updates!Β 

Positive Vibes πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸŽ―πŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Just some little advice pops , this board will eat you and your youngin alive , I'd slow down on the updates.Β 

πŸ’―πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

27 minutes ago, turdle22 said:

I will keep updates!

No thanks.Β  I think many have already had enough.....Β  Come back when those big time offers are offered.Β  :huh:

LaVar Bell wannabee.....

This guy is even getting laughed at on the Delaware forumsΒ 

Do Towson play, franklin or Milford? Lol if so let's see how he does against themΒ 

TuddleΒ 

Gilman could use a kid like yours especially with those numbersΒ 

Maybe you guys can reclass togetherΒ 

8 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Do Towson play, franklin or Milford? Lol if so let's see how he does against themΒ 

No

This is a perfect example of the issue I have with Baltimore County. Β Rigged schedules. Β They do nothing but hurt the quality of football. Β For years they rigged, Patapsco, Dundalk, Dulaney and Towson;s schedules. Β Dundalk was the only program to play its way out of the vicious cycle, Β Just let the programs play teams they are classified to play and they will eventually raise the level of the program to conform to the competition. Β  If not, you have teams backdoor their way into the playoffs, knocking out a program who played a tougher schedule and then get embarrassed in the first round. Β Or you have parents who have an unrealistic opinion of how good their child is, thinking they will land some kind of D1 scholarship. Β It can also create coaches who get satisfied with padding their wins and never raising the bar of competition.

2 hours ago, BJC said:

This is a perfect example of the issue I have with Baltimore County. Β Rigged schedules. Β They do nothing but hurt the quality of football. Β For years they rigged, Patapsco, Dundalk, Dulaney and Towson;s schedules. Β Dundalk was the only program to play its way out of the vicious cycle, Β Just let the programs play teams they are classified to play and they will eventually raise the level of the program to conform to the competition. Β  If not, you have teams backdoor their way into the playoffs, knocking out a program who played a tougher schedule and then get embarrassed in the first round. Β Or you have parents who have an unrealistic opinion of how good their child is, thinking they will land some kind of D1 scholarship. Β It can also create coaches who get satisfied with padding their wins and never raising the bar of competition.

AMEN!!

Nayshin Simmons turn your phone off, and stay off the message board....

Best wishes to the young man & the Towson program

However, they are not making it out of their region.....this year

No, the only big school they had to play was PH. Rest of schedule is soft.

Good for your son. But I doubt he has a day even near that against Patapsco. They may have lost 49-0 to P-Hall but they're D played well against Dundalk. Although, the Towson Woodlawn game may be for the last spot in the 3A north playoffs.Β 

4 hours ago, BmoreBall said:

Good for your son. But I doubt he has a day even near that against Patapsco. They may have lost 49-0 to P-Hall but they're D played well against Dundalk. Although, the Towson Woodlawn game may be for the last spot in the 3A north playoffs.Β 

200 yards πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ This Friday against Pa whoooooooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. FRANKLIN & THEM WILL GET THERE CHANCEπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š

No thanks....I'll just wait for his NFL HOF address.Β  :P

Or his first offer, whichever comes first LaVar.

Edited by DayWalker

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

No thanks....I'll just wait for his NFL HOF address.Β  :P

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anyone going to St. Francis & Calvert Hall game this Saturday?? Going to be a good 1.Β 

Just post "bump" here turd....Β  :D

Turdle22

I sure hope you are spending MUCH MORE of your time reaching out to college coaches on his behalf than on here.Β  This is valuable time you are somewhat wasting.

Edited by ShoNuff07

16 minutes ago, turdle22 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anyone going to St. Francis & Calvert Hall game this Saturday?? Going to be a good 1.Β 

Friday nightΒ