turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ’ฏTowson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

127 posts in this topic

ย 

SSSsssshhhhhhhh......ย  :D

33 minutes ago, turdle22 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyone going to St. Francis & Calvert Hall game this Saturday?? Going to be a good 1.ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Friday nightย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

ย 

SSSsssshhhhhhhh......ย  :D

:D:D:D

ย 

1 hour ago, ShoNuff07 said:

ย 

ย 

:D:D:D

ย 

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

Edited by turdle22

11 hours ago, ECF said:

Nayshin Simmons turn your phone off, and stay off the message board....

๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ My Son is NEVER GETTING ON HERE๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

On 9/17/2017 at 9:16 PM, Rob A. said:

Just some little advice pops , this board will eat you and your youngin alive , I'd slow down on the updates.ย 

This is the UPDATE: Baltimore Sun Paper Today๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพhttp://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/bs-va-sp-football-notebook-0919-story.html

Spam...Spam...Spammer turd

Just now, DayWalker said:

Spam...Spam...Spammer turd

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

31 minutes ago, turdle22 said:

IN THE PLAYOFFS DEFINITELYย 

make the playoffs firstย 

โ€œHe played rec football last year,โ€ Pittillo said, โ€œso he went from rec to varsity and kept right on going. Heโ€™s an incredible kid โ€” his work ethic and his maturity on the football field, his football IQ is really high"

ย 

kid so good he couldnt play HS as a 9th grader?

2 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

The last time Towson got this much attention was when they put in that roundaboutย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Turdle22,

Seriously, I am hoping that you are putting at least twice this much energy in reaching out to colleges about your son.ย  Honestly, you are wasting valuable promoting your son on here.ย  If not please start that process...NOW!

9 hours ago, turdle22 said:

IN THE PLAYOFFS DEFINITELYย 

I honestly hope y'all do make the playoffs and have to see some real competition. Y'all get waxed by PH, then give up 36 points to Dulaney and you're talking about wanting to see Milford or Franklin in the playoffs? ย You must not know this county very well. I also want y'all to get in so I can give a big fat "TOLD YA SO!" to the idiots that created the BaltCo divisions.ย 

1 hour ago, sparky1 said:

Why did this stud play down in middle school?

Maybe he a turd.ย  :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, SaintBull said:

I honestly hope y'all do make the playoffs and have to see some real competition. Y'all get waxed by PH, then give up 36 points to Dulaney and you're talking about wanting to see Milford or Franklin in the playoffs? ย You must not know this county very well. I also want y'all to get in so I can give a big fat "TOLD YA SO!" to the idiots that created the BaltCo divisions.ย 

I hate that division crap also๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” ย http://www.maxpreps.com/m/rankings/list.aspx?ssid=d7de9baf-87f8-4a16-bf62-ff51dcb7b9d5&statedivisionid=bd85ce25-3d30-412b-919e-7a2e1f2d0f5d

Edited by turdle22

What are your thoughts on turds turdle?

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

What are your thoughts on turds turdle?

I've reviewed the young man's Hudl page.ย  Young man doesn't have an overall highlight reel, so I watched the separate highlights from each of his 1st 3 games.ย  He looks fine for a sophomore .ย  That's all I can say for now.

I am just wishing Turdle22 would start emailing/tweeting college coaches instead of being on here.

2 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

I've reviewed the young man's Hudl page.ย  Young man doesn't have an overall highlight reel, so I watched the separate highlights from each of his 1st 3 games.ย  He looks fine for a sophomore .ย  That's all I can say for now.

I am just wishing Turdle22 would start emailing/tweeting college coaches instead of being on here.

I am buddy. All day I am emailing offensive coordinators & coaches. Tweeting is another great way. I am on my job. Gotta promote my Son. He just got in from practice & said a few schools ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

49 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Then the turd is fried with no presentable game film highlights.ย  Dad will only annoy coaches with tweets and other means of unwanted repetitive contact and pimpin' if it's anything like he does here.ย  Dad is brain dead in the exposure / recruitment area.ย  Don't make contact with OCs or head coaches.ย  Go through the area recruiter.ย  How 'bout first collate an impactful highlights, annotate the student's GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other profile information, and have the Towson coaches send out Hudl Recruitment Packages.ย  And be sure to include a full game or two videos.ย  Again, your Towson coaches can so easily do that.ย  Turdle, you want Marcus Berry's contact so MD can be the first to flush your lil turd?

Damn, it was Rob A who said we would nail turdle against a spiked backboard.....ย  :huh:

Edited by DayWalker

6 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Then the turd is fried with no presentable game film highlights.ย  Dad will only annoy coaches with tweets and other means of unwanted repetitive contact and pimpin' if it's anything like he does here.ย  Dad is brain dead in the exposure / recruitment area.ย  Don't make contact with OCs or head coaches.ย  Go through the area recruiter.ย  How 'bout first collate an impactful highlights, annotate the student's GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other profile information, and have the Towson coaches send out Hudl Recruitment Packages.ย  And be sure to include a full game or two videos.ย  Again, your Towson coaches can so easily do that.ย  Turdle, you want Marcus Berry's contact so MD can be the first to flush your lil turd?

Damn, it was Rob A who said we would nail turdle against a spiked backboard.....ย  :huh:

Everything u mentioned is already in his NCSA PROFILE๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ( NEXT STUDENT COLLEGE ATHLETE ) his GPA & EVERYTHING IS ON THAT PROFILE. PLEASE LOOK IT UP๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Transcripts & ALL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ย I MENTIONED B 4 THAT HE ALREADY COMPLETED THE COLLEGE ASSESSMENT PROCESS & IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PROCESS๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” ALREADY IN SAT PREP CLASSES TWO TIMES A WEEK & HE WILL PASS IT AS A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR SO BY HIS SENIOR YEAR, ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ CHECK OUT THE NCSA WEBSITE!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚