turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS πŸˆπŸšœπŸ’―Towson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

127 posts in this topic

Just now, turdle22 said:

Everything u mentioned is already in his NCSA PROFILE😩πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜© ( NEXT STUDENT COLLEGE ATHLETE ) his GPA & EVERYTHING IS ON THAT PROFILE. PLEASE LOOK IT UPπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Transcripts & ALL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β I MENTIONED B 4 THAT HE ALREADY COMPLETED THE COLLEGE ASSESSMENT PROCESS & IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PROCESSπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ALREADY IN SAT PREP CLASSES TWO TIMES A WEEK & HE WILL PASS IT AS A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR SO BY HIS SENIOR YEAR, πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADEπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š CHECK OUT THE NCSA WEBSITE!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And don't need anything from y'all but THIS RIGHT NOWπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ TALKING **** & GIVING ME A LAUGH!! ALL MY BASES ARE COVERED πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

1 minute ago, turdle22 said:

Everything u mentioned is already in his NCSA PROFILE😩πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜© ( NEXT STUDENT COLLEGE ATHLETE ) his GPA & EVERYTHING IS ON THAT PROFILE. PLEASE LOOK IT UPπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Transcripts & ALL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β I MENTIONED B 4 THAT HE ALREADY COMPLETED THE COLLEGE ASSESSMENT PROCESS & IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PROCESSπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ALREADY IN SAT PREP CLASSES TWO TIMES A WEEK & HE WILL PASS IT AS A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR SO BY HIS SENIOR YEAR, πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADEπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š CHECK OUT THE NCSA WEBSITE!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NCSA Recruiting ProfileΒ Β  :D

What a hack stage mom you are!!!!

Just now, DayWalker said:

NCSA Recruiting ProfileΒ Β  :D

What a hack stage mom you are!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ holla later. Β I HAVE SUM COLLEGE COACHES TO EMAIL FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS #goinggoinggoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

Do you turd, do you!!!!!Β Β  Need anymore dead drop email addresses coaches don't go in to where there are hundreds and thousands of unopened messages that could tie them up for years reading?Β  You know, the dead drop accounts where the sender doesn't get a reject notice to think the coach got all the unwanted garbage sent.Β  Holla if you do turd...Β  You one funny fellow. Β  :D

Edited by DayWalker

1 hour ago, turdle22 said:

I passed the SAT too with an 87

1 hour ago, turdle22 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ holla later. Β I HAVE SUM COLLEGE COACHES TO EMAIL FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS #goinggoinggoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

University of

CatonsvilleΒ 

Left of

Arbutus

18 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Damn you beat me by 1

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

:DΒ  turd

As Al Davis of The Raiders would say, Just Pass Baby....

3 hours ago, turdle22 said:

Most Colleges with a recruiting budget DO NOT look at NCSA !!!Β  Here's a link of Penn St Head Coach James Franklin talking about this:

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielema-james-franklin-advise-parents-not-to-pay-for-recruiting-services

Pass the SAT ???Β  You don't get a passing or failing grade.Β  You get a score that some school may accept and some that will not.Β  It depends on the school.

Edited by ShoNuff07

17 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Most Colleges with a recruiting budget DO NOT look at NCSA !!!Β  Here's a link of Penn St Head Coach James Franklin talking about this:

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielema-james-franklin-advise-parents-not-to-pay-for-recruiting-services

Pass the SAT ???Β  You don't get a passing or failing grade.Β  You get a score that some school may accept and some that will not.Β  It depends on the school.

Β 

3 hours ago, turdle22 said:

And don't need anything from y'all but THIS RIGHT NOWπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ TALKING **** & GIVING ME A LAUGH!! ALL MY BASES ARE COVERED πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

He doesn’t need your help SHO he’s on it lol

5 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Β 

He doesn’t need your help SHO he’s on it lol

Ha Ha Ha Ha.....ok...will do just that Bleedingorangeandblack.

12 hours ago, turdle22 said:

Are all your bases really covered... You got a 529 plan?Β  :rolleyes:

Turdboy....NCSA is a cash grab and they saw you coming a MILE away! Ill give you Donnie Zimmerman's info if you JUST STOP with this nonsense.Β 

19 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

Turdboy....NCSA is a cash grab and they saw you coming a MILE away! Ill give you Donnie Zimmerman's info if you JUST STOP with this nonsense.Β 

Criss Cross ---Β  Chris Krause, a 10s of million dollar operation and now plus a turd.Β  :lol:

Turd, HY is telling you that Zimmerman doesn't charge players.Β  He gets paid by colleges to locate players for them.Β  It's primarily below D1 but that's where most of the opportunities are.Β  But perhaps not with you playing LaVar Bell and all....Β  :o

8 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Criss Cross ---Β  Chris Krause, a 10s of million dollar operation and now plus a turd.Β  :lol:

Turd, HY is telling you that Zimmerman doesn't charge players.Β  He gets paid by colleges to locate players for them.Β  It's primarily below D1 but that's where most of the opportunities are.Β  But perhaps not with you playing LaVar Bell and all....Β  :o

DW he don't need anything primarily below D1, didn't he say already top 2 in country earlier

turd

Take a good look at this MPSSAA link to very good video on recruiting.Β  It is The Best webinar I've seen on the subject; well worth the free price.Β  PLEASE take the time to register and review this video.Β  I know some schools who require it of their players and parents along with physicals and other administrative tasks before they can join the team and play:

http://www.mpssaa.org/schools/college-eligibility-recruiting-webinars/

Β 

Edited by DayWalker

This has got to be the funniest thread ever man y'all gave all this attention to a c rated ball player lol πŸ˜‚ and if I could guest the guy whose pumping the kid up is the Patillo brother who holds the clipboard and carries water for the team man this is hilariousΒ 

14 hours ago, turdle22 said:

Your getting ripped off, if you have to pay a recruiting service. If you want to invest in your son, then sit down and do it yourself !! Cancel that subscription with NCSA now !!

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Here is Zimmerman's website that you can upload your sons info. Also follow him and Told Haldis on twitter @NPCoachZim Β @tdhald

http://www.nationalpreps.com/

Edited by ECF
Twitter

20 minutes ago, ECF said:

Here is Zimmerman's website that you can upload your sons info. Also follow him and Told Haldis on twitter @NPCoachZim Β @tdhald

http://www.nationalpreps.com/

That's not that kids pops that's the Patillo brother who keeps a runny nose that kids pops was never aroundΒ 

26 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

That's not that kids pops that's the Patillo brother who keeps a runny nose that kids pops was never aroundΒ 

Well whoever it is they are very naiveΒ