turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS πŸˆπŸšœπŸ’―Towson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

127 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Rob A. said:

Well whoever it is they are very naiveΒ 

TrueΒ 

1 hour ago, ECF said:

Your getting ripped off, if you have to pay a recruiting service. If you want to invest in your son, then sit down and do it yourself !! Cancel that subscription with NCSA now !!

OkπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ I am contacting all the schools myself. NCSA email me everyday about Putting his profile on there. It's on there but want $$$ to validate it for the coaches can access itπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” thanksΒ 

Edited by turdle22

1 hour ago, turdle22 said:

OkπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ I am contacting all the schools myself. NCSA email me everyday about Putting his profile on there. It's on there but want $$$ to validate it for the coaches can access itπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” thanksΒ 

DM me you email addrs

2 hours ago, turdle22 said:

As annoying and clueless as you are here turd, let someone more likely with relationships to coaches and would know the area recruiters to contact or know to find out rather than any coach at particular schools you would attempt contact who would very likely not bat an eye at a turd like you. Β  I thinking of your own school coaches.Β  You obviously don't have a freakin' clue of what time a day it is.Β  Your Towson coaches can so easily send out Hudl Recruitment Packages among other means.Β  Make contact with a broker like Donnie Zimmerman someone suggested but don't annoy and piss him off with your Mickey Mouse BS as you do here.Β  Did you even bother to look over the recruitment video I suggested you see....Β  Get YOUR act together and stop dropping lil turds all over the place.Β  Damn, I hear you stinking up PA with your shyte.

Β 

18 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

As annoying and clueless as you are here turd, let someone more likely with relationships to coaches and would know the area recruiters to contact or know to find out rather than any coach at particular schools you would attempt contact who would very likely not bat an eye at a turd like you. Β  I thinking of your own school coaches.Β  You obviously don't have a freakin' clue of what time a day it is.Β  Your Towson coaches can so easily send out Hudl Recruitment Packages among other means.Β  Make contact with a broker like Donnie Zimmerman someone suggested but don't annoy and piss him off with your Mickey Mouse BS as you do here.Β  Did you even bother to look over the recruitment video I suggested you see....Β  Get YOUR act together and stop dropping lil turds all over the place.Β  Damn, I hear you stinking up PA with your shyte.

LOL...

1 hour ago, ECF said:

Β 

LOL...

Thanks. I will definitely take care of it.Β 

The last team anyone should be hyping is Towson, especially when the whole team appears to revolve around one player. We found out everything we needed to find out about Towson in the Perry Hall game. As others have said, yeah, Towson might win the Developmental League championship and take a playoff berth from a more deserving team who played tougher competition, but they will be humiliated in the first round of the playoffs. This is yet another of the unintended (or maybe intended) consequences of the County's foolish re-establishment of the D-League.

Β 

Agreed, as I posted earlier, I was At the PH Towson game and Im not even sure who this kid is because they were totally shut down, save a couple of times when they caught PH with a single wing PA pass. What # was he? 10? 2? 6? I mean, they got completely shut down!!! 40 to 0, and PH cleared the bench in the 2nd half. As for the Towson staff and college connections...they hired a rec coaching staff -literally, their head coach only has rec coaching experience- who runs a rec offense. My guess is that they have zero relationships with any colleges. Turd..your son is probably a good player, but he's a small fish in a big pond!

I would agree that there schedule is weak and ran into a buzz saw in Perry Hall! He is a young Coach and has them going in the right direction! I think the problem at Towson is they don't have the playersΒ to run the spread or any passing offense ! Just my take

Edited by OldGator

2 hours ago, Operations said:

The last team anyone should be hyping is Towson, especially when the whole team appears to revolve around one player. We found out everything we needed to find out about Towson in the Perry Hall game. As others have said, yeah, Towson might win the Developmental League championship and take a playoff berth from a more deserving team who played tougher competition, but they will be humiliated in the first round of the playoffs. This is yet another of the unintended (or maybe intended) consequences of the County's foolish re-establishment of the D-League.

Β 

So if u were @ the perry hall game, you should know that BOTH OF TOWSON MAIN PLAYERS GOT INJURED IN 1STΒ QUARTER OFΒ THAT GAMEπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Holcomb #2 & My Son #6😩😩😩 NO EXCUSES & HE STILL PLAYED ALMOST THE WHOLE GAMEπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏ PERRY HALLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HE HEALTHY & READY TO GET 200 Yards this FridayπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯Š His average a game is 158.7 YPGπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ YALL SAY THE COMPETITION πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HE GONNA RUN THERE *** OVER ALSOπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trust me, THATS WHAT HE DOESπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸ˜…πŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššΒ Β 

OH, I didn't have to hype it upπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ THE BALTIMORE SUN ARTICLE DID THAT THE OTHER DAYπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β READ ITπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/bs-va-sp-football-notebook-0919-story.html

OH, And he also made Honorable Mention For Player of the Week 2 of the first 3 Weeks OF THE SEASONπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ dude beat him out wit the 5 interceptions πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Β 22 carries, 222 yards & 5 touchdowns & 12 tackles πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” hummmmmπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ

check him out on :

247 Sports

NCSAΒ 

HUDL

MAX PREPSΒ 

πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ

OH & HE IS VERY YOUNG ( Sophomore). WE HAVE 3Β MORE YEARS OF THIS ( 2020 ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

Edited by turdle22

2 hours ago, turdle22 said:

check him out on :

247 Sports

NCSAΒ 

HUDL

MAX PREPS

Again turd, no No NO, ain't checking out shyte!!!!Β  Besides, remember you need to pay up first to be validated with NCSA.Β  Pay The Man His Due.Β  But STOP pimpin', you suck at it.Β  What part of being an annoying be itch don't you understand I mention to you to halt!!!!Β  Start here and now.

Edited by DayWalker

4 hours ago, turdle22 said:

So if u were @ the perry hall game, you should know that BOTH OF TOWSON MAIN PLAYERS GOT INJURED IN 1STΒ QUARTER OFΒ THAT GAMEπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Holcomb #2 & My Son #6😩😩😩 NO EXCUSES & HE STILL PLAYED ALMOST THE WHOLE GAMEπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏ PERRY HALLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HE HEALTHY & READY TO GET 200 Yards this FridayπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯Š His average a game is 158.7 YPGπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ₯ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ YALL SAY THE COMPETITION πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HE GONNA RUN THERE *** OVER ALSOπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trust me, THATS WHAT HE DOESπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸ˜…πŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššΒ Β 

OH, I didn't have to hype it upπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ THE BALTIMORE SUN ARTICLE DID THAT THE OTHER DAYπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β READ ITπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/bs-va-sp-football-notebook-0919-story.html

OH, And he also made Honorable Mention For Player of the Week 2 of the first 3 Weeks OF THE SEASONπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ dude beat him out wit the 5 interceptions πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Β 22 carries, 222 yards & 5 touchdowns & 12 tackles πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” hummmmmπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ

check him out on :

247 Sports

NCSAΒ 

HUDL

MAX PREPSΒ 

πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆ

OH & HE IS VERY YOUNG ( Sophomore). WE HAVE 3Β MORE YEARS OF THIS ( 2020 ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

No excuses as you start with an excuse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‚πŸ’©

Β 

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

No excuses as you start with an excuse........

Β 

What turds do.....

8 hours ago, turdle22 said:

check him out on :

247 Sports

NCSAΒ 

HUDL

MAX PREPSΒ 

Can you do us all a favor, and write like your someone's Dad... Your killing me with that CAPS and emojis...

PS: Reason you didn't win "The Player of the Week" is... 5 INT's is a state record !!

Β 

Edited by ECF
Addition to post

Right I don’t think it is really theΒ dad, never seen an adult use so many emojis. But good luck to the young man for the rest of the season.Β 

just a turd....

Stay tuned, it will abruptly halt.

I hear Mr. Towson is already talking about this thread and its emoji artist...

Homecoming date, possibly. I haven't seen this many caps since GA used all capsΒ in one of his many meltdowns and tantrums. To his credit, he's cut down on that nonsense and instead creates handles to further his bufoonery.

You can follow his tomfoolery by creating a lochraven07 handle, and aΒ JustAWhiteGuyFromJoppa joint, a BalCoFootballLegend one, and a IndiansBiggestFan character, and you would be on your way. That way, you can be an objective (wink, wink) observer posting about this amazing talent at Towson, and not GA, I mean Nayshin's Mom or date.

Didn't Towson lose to a Perry Hall team, 40-6?. A team that lost to Arundel by 3 touchdowns? I ask because I was just putting together my MPSSAA top 50 and have Perry Hall at #46. So no, Towson is not back. Unless you mean the way back.

I tried to give the thread and kid mentioned in the heavily capitalized title a chance until I hit my 15th cap and 7th emoji.Β It's just doing way too much to make any sense out of it. And to be frank, take seriously.

Edited by themamba

19 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Stay tuned, it will abruptly halt.

Β 

16 hours ago, DayWalker said:

I hear Mr. Towson is already talking about this thread and its emoji artist...

Β 

All's Quiet On The Western Front -- for (24-hours)

On 9/17/2017 at 6:39 PM, DayWalker said:

:D ...at least know the difference between "there" and "their".......

ONE MORE TIME DW....you are hereby in violation of Board rules......code 15, paragraph 13 underΒ BOARD ETHICSΒ Β AND CODE OFΒ CONDUCT......It Β states right there in the official ruleΒ book for all to see.......lineΒ 12....any poster using semantics to confuse, call out or smite a poster is hereby infringing on the board responsibilities of the one they call AO.....Β DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE VIOLATING THE RULES DW?.........Β 

Edited by AgentOrange