turdle22

WBAL TV NEWS HIGHLIGHTS OF TOWSON WIN OVER RIVAL DULANEY 42-36. NAYSHIN SIMMONS 5 TOUCHDOWNS, 250 YARDS πŸˆπŸšœπŸ’―Towson High School Football is BACK!! Watch OUT 3A conference Baltimore County III

140 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2017 at 6:46 PM, turdle22 said:

Everything u mentioned is already in his NCSA PROFILE😩πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜© ( NEXT STUDENT COLLEGE ATHLETE ) his GPA & EVERYTHING IS ON THAT PROFILE. PLEASE LOOK IT UPπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Transcripts & ALL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β I MENTIONED B 4 THAT HE ALREADY COMPLETED THE COLLEGE ASSESSMENT PROCESS & IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PROCESSπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ALREADY IN SAT PREP CLASSES TWO TIMES A WEEK & HE WILL PASS IT AS A JUNIOR NEXT YEAR SO BY HIS SENIOR YEAR, πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸ’―πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸΎπŸˆπŸ‘€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADEπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š CHECK OUT THE NCSA WEBSITE!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can we get an official comment

Edited by Showtime12

Young man, you don't have to bring this kind of attention to yourself.Β  Just work hard in the classroom, stay out of trouble, be humble and work hard to get better each and everyday.Β  The right people will draw themselves towards you.Β  Β Β 

Anyone know where this kid ended up? Sure hope he’s able to be on the field somewhere this fall.Β 

1 hour ago, SaintBull said:

Anyone know where this kid ended up? Sure hope he’s able to be on the field somewhere this fall.Β 

I thought I read on here somewhere that the young man lives or lived in the Perry Hall area.Β  Maybe he will be there or at one of the private schools.

Am I missing something, 17 year old soph? Β 

10 hours ago, ShoNuff07 said:

I thought I read on here somewhere that the young man lives or lived in the Perry Hall area.Β  Maybe he will be there or at one of the private schools.

No he played for Perry Hall Rec when Towson HC was a Rec coach. But nothing saying he lived in Perry Hall zone. Whatever happened to cause him to be an illegal player I’m sure it wasn’t his fault, that’s why I said I hope he is able to play next season wherever he is.Β 

15 hours ago, SaintBull said:

No he played for Perry Hall Rec when Towson HC was a Rec coach. But nothing saying he lived in Perry Hall zone. Whatever happened to cause him to be an illegal player I’m sure it wasn’t his fault, that’s why I said I hope he is able to play next season wherever he is.Β 

Ok....understand.Β  Well, good luck to the young man, wherever he lands.

Kids can live in the county and go to a city school?

14 minutes ago, SaintBull said:

Certain schools you can, have to pay though. Poly and I believe City do this as well

25 minutes ago, SaintBull said:

http://www.baltimorecityschools.org/Page/24372

Registration and Enrollment for Nonresidents of Baltimore City

• Students whose parents or legal guardians do not live in Baltimore City can enroll in a Baltimore City public school only after all eligible city residents are accepted.

If a nonresident is accepted and enrolls in a Baltimore City public school, he or she is required to pay tuition as set each year by theΒ Baltimore City Board of School Commissionersnew window. Tuition payments, which can be made in full or through a monthly payment plan, must be accompanied by a payment authorization form. For the 2017-18 school year, tuition was as follows:

• ForΒ Pre-k to grade 5, $7,196.70
    • ForΒ grades 6 to 12, $7,486.50

STOP!!!! The kid wont pay a red nickle. No one is policing residency @ Mervo.

12 minutes ago, HY3:13 said:

STOP!!!! The kid wont pay a red nickle. No one is policing residency @ Mervo.

They will be now, eyes watch this boardΒ