Rob

Game Threads Thread (9/18/17) to 10/1/17)

268 posts in this topic

Another sad, sad, sad performance by the "all-or-nothing" offense. And sadly, sadly, sadly, Big Dan and Peter Angelos will do NOTHING to fix it.

1 minute ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Buck with another dumb bleeping a Buck moment 

time for him to move onto the glue factory 

?????

So, it's Buck's fault that the entire pitching staff has been pathetic since Spring Training? Got it.

Just now, pitbull said:

?????

So, it's Buck's fault that the entire pitching staff has been pathetic since Spring Training? Got it.

Who keeps sending ubaldo Miley oday Brach etc out there

Who keeps sending ubaldo Miley oday Brach etc out there

The facts speak for themselves. Big Dan "assembled" this team.

Just now, pitbull said:

The facts speak for themselves. Big Dan "assembled" this team.

Of course because Buck has 0 input 

come on pit you can’t be serious I get the infatuation with DD but you have to be in denial if you think Buck isn’t as big of a problem 

the dude sent ubaldo out in a WC game over Britton 

FACTS

Of course because Buck has 0 input 

come on pit you can’t be serious I get the infatuation with DD but you have to be in denial if you think Buck isn’t as big of a problem 

the dude sent ubaldo out in a WC game over Britton 

FACTS

????

I can list 50 of Big Dan's mistakes. Let's be serious here.

5 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Who’s idea was it to keep Trey at the ML level

What about promoting Hayes?

????

You wanna go back to the laughability of the Hargrove, Mazilli, Perlozzo, Trembley era?

got it!!!

Edited by pitbull

Doubtful now that the O's will even reach 80 wins. I figured they'd hit 80. I was wrong.

1 minute ago, pitbull said:

????

You wanna go back to th laughability of the Hargrove, Mazilli, Perlozzo, Trembley era?

got it!!!

Right now I can’t tell the damn difference 

he keeps trotting out 3 that’s right 3 useless pitchers when he had the option to say the hell with it I’ll get my butt kicked with younger inexpensive guys who hell may figure it out some point during the season 

instead he sticks by his stale *** nuggets and we have to sit here and wonder wtf is going on

Just now, pitbull said:

Stop. Be serious, please.

Pit I’m dead serious 

I called a poster out because he made the comment that we as Os fans will see that buck can only get us so far 

you know what I was wrong the was right 

‘but hey guess who’s pitching tomorrow good ol wade not mike wright not Castro not Rob the moderator but Miley a guy who again DD went to Buck and said hey what do you think not pitch him by any means 

41 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Pit I’m dead serious 

I called a poster out because he made the comment that we as Os fans will see that buck can only get us so far 

‘but hey guess who’s pitching tomorrow good ol wade not mike wright not Castro not Rob the moderator but Miley a guy who again DD went to Buck and said hey what do you think not pitch him by any means 

The pitching, as you know and others have stated here - repeatedly - is among the worst, ever. And that's the mamager's fault? Ok.

It's just amazing to me (as a season ticket holder who actually pays to watch this crap) that the Orioles scored zero runs tonite --- in extra innings --- and it's Showater's fault. Ha. It's comical.

33 minutes ago, pitbull said:

It's just amazing to me (as a season ticket holder who actually pays to watch this crap) that the Orioles scored zero runs tonite --- in extra innings --- and it's Showater's fault. Ha. It's comical.

Four of the guys in tonight's lineup--Schoop, Machado, Davis and Jones--came here before Duquette. ******* that MacPhail!!:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Buck with another dumb bleeping a Buck moment 

time for him to move onto the glue factory 

Which move are you referring to?

5 hours ago, mdrunning said:

Which move are you referring to?

Not brining im Bleier when it was ckear Brach was lost 

For the record i would have been pissed if Bleier gave up the run too lol, just frustrated with the whole thing

Won't get much better during so-called "Fan Appreciation Weekend" when we have to watch Ubaldo and Miley and Hellickson.

11 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Pit I’m dead serious 

That would have been JoeCool, correct? And I supported JoeCool in his assessment of Showalter. And I believe you made some snarky little comment to me as well.

:D

BUT THAT'S OKAY. Cuz it's a freakin sports message board for Pete's SAKE!!!

LOL

It has been hard to get me on this fence because Showalter brought winning back to the Orioles after so many horrible seasons. But it is hard to deny the state of the current team and who/what are the culprits. It's one thing to be laid back, but another to be complacent. Many players are not hustling or seem to care. If Showalter cannot get this under wraps he needs to go. I also am not sure he'd be a good replacement for Duquette if Duquette leaves.

50 minutes ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

That would have been JoeCool, correct? And I supported JoeCool in his assessment of Showalter. And I believe you made some snarky little comment to me as well.

:D

BUT THAT'S OKAY. Cuz it's a freakin sports message board for Pete's SAKE!!!

LOL

Very very true 

Damn we suck

Miley versus Sale tonite.

Lol, that'll work out well.