Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 4 Scores

184 posts in this topic

Grey Hound Alum you either have dementia or you are just plain blind! MSJ had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble 1 miss FG 12 penalties for 130 yds so what game were you watching?  Are you sure you were at Sotir Stadium? Gilman played well and #3 is legit! But your alma mater got beat by a Freshman QB a Sophomore RB and a host of underclassmen! So please don't try to tell this board a falsehood!

10 minutes ago, Rebelwithacause said:

Grey Hound Alum you either have dementia or you are just plain blind! MSJ had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble 1 miss FG 12 penalties for 130 yds so what game were you watching?  Are you sure you were at Sotir Stadium? Gilman played well and #3 is legit! But your alma mater got beat by a Freshman QB a Sophomore RB and a host of underclassmen! So please don't try to tell this board a falsehood!

ARE U ACCUSSING GA OF BEING IN A CULT OR SOMETHING.....

Edited by AgentOrange

9 minutes ago, Rebelwithacause said:

What is your point? I don't recall MSJ ever going for a FG by the way! Gilman had more penalties, missed two FG's, three wide open kid's with no one within 5 yards for TD's. Dropped an obvious pick 6.  I could go on if you like.... 

Gilman forced turnovers, it's what they do this year. 

5 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

What is your point? I don't recall MSJ ever going for a FG by the way! Gilman had more penalties, missed two FG's, three wide open kid's with no one within 5 yards for TD's. Dropped an obvious pick 6.  I could go on if you like.... 

That would tell me you weren't there cause first drive they went for the field goal. And wrong, wrong, wrong. But it is cool like I said Gilman plays like this all year they will beat Loyola might shock someone else. 

6 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

THATS RIGHT GA...YOU TELL THIS LOSER GUY.....U ARE NOT IN SOME KIND OF GREYHOUND CULT OR NOTHING LIKE THAT WHERE THEY REQUIRE U TO READ COMIC BOOKS ABOUT THE AMAZING GREYHOUNDS AND KEEP THE BOARD ABREAST OF THE HOUNDS LATEST MIRACULOUS FEATS...

7 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

That would tell me you weren't there cause first drive they went for the field goal. And wrong, wrong, wrong. But it is cool like I said Gilman plays like this all year they will beat Loyola might shock someone else. 

I was there, I forgot about the first drive missed FG. Gilman pooched kick it to give them a short field, another dumb decision. 

Yes they did. Look bottom line MSJ seems to have played very sloppy and Gilman might be getting it together. Hope both do well in the second half of the season.

Allegany beats Williamsport 54-43. Allegany was down early in the 2nd half 43-27. Williamsport had scored a combined 36 points in their previous three games.

Edited by Waggle Pass

Saturday, September 23rd

- Mount Saint Joseph 28, at Gilman 25

- Williamsport 43, at Allegany 54

- City 46, at Woodlawn 12

- Saint James 41, at Douglass (Baltimore City) 0

- Mervo 13, at Dunbar 38

- Benjamin Franklin 0, at Reginald Lewis 52

- Lake Clifton 40, at Carver 34

- Parkville 27, at Dulaney 14

- Eastern Tech 32, at New Town 24

- Easton 13, at James M. Bennett 31

- Northern Virginia Centurions (Home School) (VA) 0, at Central Maryland Christian (Home School) 28

- Hancock 2, at Clear Spring 40

- Avalon 28, at Gonzaga (DC) 47

- Saint Michael the Archangel (VA) 6, at Maryland School for the Deaf 40

- Saint Mary's Ryken 48, at Archbishop Carroll (DC) 12

- Watkins Mill 14, at Seneca Valley 42

- Walter Johnson 20, at Kennedy 0

- Crossland 14, at KIPP (DC) 22

- Fairmont Heights 14, at Potomac 41

- Largo 3, at Douglass (Prince George's) 38

- Friendly 0, at Suitland 13

- Gwynn Park 47, at Bladensburg 0

- Surrattsville 8, at Oxon Hill 50

- High Point 0, at Bowie 34

- Northwestern 7, at Flowers 21

- Parkdale 22, at DuVal 34

Need Score:

Friday, September 22nd- Parkside (DC) at Capitol Christian (Not sure if this one was played)