Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

The rise of the SFA PANTHERS

35 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, themamba said:

Oh, ok, you are changing the story now. Thanks for clarifying. You meant by everyone, you meant the DeMatha parents thought it was 'cool' to be cautious and that GA and Tomslick were issuing 'hot takes', hoping to be the first one right. Got it now. Had no idea of the parents thing, thats true. Wish they had more confidence in their kids. Or, at least, read this forum, to find out the overwhelming majority of this board and every national publication had a better idea of how things would play out, and despite their worries and misgivings, they were favored in both, and picked by just about every poster, but two, and themselves, to win both games.

Sorry for the tardiness, but pretty embarrassing response out if you. You're going way way out of your comfort zone to debate something you don't understand. I guess that's brave of you, so congrats...

LMAO! I hope you feel better tomorrow. Gilman will be good one day.

Edited by themamba

8 hours ago, themamba said:

LMAO! I hope you feel better tomorrow. Gilman will be good one day.

Gilman? Huh? How much real estate does that school own in your head? 

4 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Yea, Gilman. We'll just keep it between me and you.

6 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

SB, do like me and utilize the ignore button. Like I told Oil Can, we don't even acknowledge non M'fing factors, groupies, stans. We let them talk to themselves. It's beneath you to give trolls affirmation. 

19 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

I don't expect you to understand, but DM people were shocked at last year's team. They were ranked based on the team that beat Miami Central and AHP the year before. They scheduled accordingly. Thankfully SJC took care of business OOC and DM beat them or we're talking about a team with zero Top 100 wins. The secondary was horrendous. McFarland didn't play the entire season. He was actually starting at cornerback because they were so young back there. The WR's were all freshman/soph's. Chase Young was actually playing WR all preseason because they were so uneasy about playing so many young kids. I could keep going, but I'm sure you get it....

Did they play up to that ranking? Yes, but even parents of team members were shocked. They played out of their minds last season and refused to lose. That senior class just had kids who understood the moment and thrived. SJC, on paper, should of made DM hold their pocket. Didn't happen. So yes, knowing DM's par, they were expected to be down last season.

Nobody picked SJC? For one, GA picked Gonzaga and SJC to beat DM last year. He was talking about them fighting for the 4th playoff spot in preseason. For two, Tomslick, but he's one of the characters that always jumps the gun on DM losing their fastball. Most other people are too afraid to predict games on here because they are terrified of being wrong. 

I do agree that today's game will be very telling for SJC. They are similar to SFA at this point, where they've played historically "great" football programs who are not very good this season. 

SB you have one more season with me concerning DM. Then again maybe not! I havent heard from my DM parents since week 1..!

I will say, I commend you sticking up for your other handles within minutes every time.  Handles over everything. #HOE

4 minutes ago, themamba said:

I will say, I commend you sticking up for your other handles within minutes every time.  Handles over everything. #HOE

Oh you think Greyhound Alum and Silverbullet are the same person? You caught me!!!

11 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

SB you have one more season with me concerning DM. Then again maybe not! I havent heard from my DM parents since week 1..!

I enjoy your takes even if I don't agree with 95% of them.

8 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Oh you think Greyhound Alum and Silverbullet are the same person? You caught me!!!

I do? I did? Hey man, next time just ask for an attorney.