eaglesinsider

Week 5 Schedule/Predictions- Gilman vs. BYE

100 posts in this topic

Big matchup for the Hounds this week. Hopefully they can break their slump against BYE.

OH MAN THIS IS BAD........press secratery  AO heads to podium to do damage control for president Eaglesinsider.....

12 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Big matchup for the Hounds this week. Hopefully they can break their slump against BYE.

Gilman doesn't have to win another game for years, and McD still will never be the program Gilman is! You won your one championship, so now even with all of your 16 year old ninth graders, you still won't win another anytime soon. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Ok everyone...the President (Eaglesinsider) does not actually mean anything negative by his last statement regarding the hounds.....he was just playing and stuff.....

1 minute ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Gilman doesn't have to win another game for years, and McD still will never be the program Gilman is! You won your one championship, so now even with all of your 16 year old ninth graders, you still won't win another anytime soon. 

Ok wait a second.....THIS IS EVEN WORST.....UUUUHHH GA......what the hell are u talking about....wtf man.....

GA explain that last statement please 16 year old ninth graders 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

Lol i can't wait 

8 hours ago, GOOCH said:

McD has at least three 16 year old ninth graders on their team, this is a fact! One, their stud LB! Just think about it like this, Shane Lee is still 16 and he's a junior. 

19 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

McD has at least three 16 year old ninth graders on their team, this is a fact! One, their stud LB! Just think about it like this, Shane Lee is still 16 and he's a junior. 

Who cares?

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Show me the long form birth certificates. I can say things without proof too.

I at least saw the voter registrations on SFA’s 19 year olds.

6 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

I heard about that 20 year playing HS football crazy

8 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Stop it, you know it's true. I know for a fact it's true. Hell, just search this summer combines, their ages are on there. And the LB use to go to Gilman, I know exactly how old he is! 

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Are you talking about Penn that played for middle river and Hamilton he's 15...name the others...

2 minutes ago, Blessed1 said:

Are you talking about Penn that played for middle river and Hamilton he's 15...name the others...

Penn has been reclassed twice. Like I said, check the combines from the spring and summer, their ages are posted. You will see what kids I'm talking about. 

Has anyone considered contacting Mosby or Mueller?

By the way, I have the bye, giving 18. It was tough, but Gilman can't beat a drum right now. Wish it weren't so.

11 hours ago, themamba said:

Squash, anyone?

Mamba,

I'm getting the angles down for squash. I go in my man cave and watch countless hours of the Big G's old matches. Thinking about declaring for the upcoming squash draft. Going Pro. The good life. Dominant Program the Big G.

12 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

E,

That's cold. But I laughed for 20 minutes, thought about it and laughed more. Thank you. Gotta have a sense of humor, it's high school football. (on a scale of 1-10 not life changing)  Agree with Mamba, I do like some of the players but think it will be closer than 18, I'm taking the Bye giving 10.

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Stop it, you know it's true. I know for a fact it's true. Hell, just search this summer combines, their ages are on there. And the LB use to go to Gilman, I know exactly how old he is! 

Soooo if he had stayed at Gilman it would then be ok??? 

3 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Soooo if he had stayed at Gilman it would then be ok??? 

Short answer - absolutely.

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Penn has been reclassed twice. Like I said, check the combines from the spring and summer, their ages are posted. You will see what kids I'm talking about. 

He reclassed once in the 7th

1 hour ago, 58Colts said:

E,

That's cold. But I laughed for 20 minutes, thought about it and laughed more. Thank you. Gotta have a sense of humor, it's high school football. (on a scale of 1-10 not life changing)  Agree with Mamba, I do like some of the players but think it will be closer than 18, I'm taking the Bye giving 10.

I got burned the last time I took the Hounds in a mid-season matchup with Bye Week.

It was 2013, following the G getting severely drubbed by Manatee, 44-14, only to be followed by Paramus pounding and pummeling the Hounds, 28-0, where Lox had zero completions and zero rushes that went further than 4 yards.

Anyway, Bye Week was begging you not to take them, giving 33 to the Hounds. Final score, Bye Week 44, G 3. 

There's an old saying in Tennessee. There's - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. (Pause) Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

1 hour ago, themamba said:

It was 2013, following the G getting severely drubbed by Manatee, 44-14, ....

Oh do I remember that Manatee - Gilman game so very well.  And that's because Manatee beat Gilman by 30-points yet GA came in here boasting how Ellison Jordan manhandled the Manatee offensive line that as he stated was loaded with big time D1 players.  First, Ellison manhandled no one is that game and he in fact should have bought a ticket since he watched Manatee runningbacks run by him and into the endzone so much like other paying spectators.  Moreover, Manatee was NOT loaded on the offensive but had one guard with an Air Force offer and another with a DII I think it was offer to that school in the Carolinas that was going bankrupt or to be taken over or some financial matter.

Anyway, one of those guards worked EJ so well that he created a couple or even several minute highlights just on that game dealing with GA's fellow he said was so dominant in that game.  You just CANNOT trust GA assessments when it comes to Gilman nor any other football matter.  And based on the NY meeting to have resolved Gilman's football issues, we can't trust GA on other matters as well.

So now I await the DC Sniper to come to the dawg's defense..... 

:P