eaglesinsider

Week 5 Schedule/Predictions- Gilman vs. BYE

100 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Penn has been reclassed twice. Like I said, check the combines from the spring and summer, their ages are posted. You will see what kids I'm talking about. 

Nah GA Penn isn't a double reclass I know that for a fact but if he was it surprises me you bring this topic up cause it was all good when yall had the reclass mercenaries or when you praise SF who are reclassing kids in high school you sound real weak with this statement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gilman also plays the holdback game, especially in lacrosse. Having a 17 year old freshman is a bit unfair, don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bob12345 said:

Gilman also plays the holdback game, especially in lacrosse. Having a 17 year old freshman is a bit unfair, don't you think?

17 yr old freshman? Do tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Nah GA Penn isn't a double reclass I know that for a fact but if he was it surprises me you bring this topic up cause it was all good when yall had the reclass mercenaries or when you praise SF who are reclassing kids in high school you sound real weak with this statement 

SFA isn't McD as a school! Their standards are totally different. Their mission statement, is totally different. You sound weak by comparing them to each other. The two schools shouldn't be doing the same things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Oh do I remember that Manatee - Gilman game so very well.  And that's because Manatee beat Gilman by 30-points yet GA came in here boasting how Ellison Jordan manhandled the Manatee offensive line that as he stated was loaded with big time D1 players.  First, Ellison manhandled no one is that game and he in fact should have bought a ticket since he watched Manatee runningbacks run by him and into the endzone so much like other paying spectators.  Moreover, Manatee was NOT loaded on the offensive but had one guard with an Air Force offer and another with a DII I think it was offer to that school in the Carolinas that was going bankrupt or to be taken over or some financial matter.

Anyway, one of those guards worked EJ so well that he created a couple or even several minute highlights just on that game dealing with GA's fellow he said was so dominant in that game.  You just CANNOT trust GA assessments when it comes to Gilman nor any other football matter.  And based on the NY meeting to have resolved Gilman's football issues, we can't trust GA on other matters as well.

So now I await the DC Sniper to come to the dawg's defense..... 

:P

Yea, that was a tough one. Manatee had 400 some yards. Biff got ejected. Coaches from both sides talked about how the Huricanes manhandled the Hounds at the line of scrimmage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SFA isn't McD as a school! Their standards are totally different. Their mission statement, is totally different. You sound weak by comparing them to each other. The two schools shouldn't be doing the same things. 

Have to disagree with you on this one, none of the schools in the MIAA should be doing this. But until that piece of crap commissioner stands up and does the right thing it will be done .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Have to disagree with you on this one, none of the schools in the MIAA should be doing this. But until that piece of crap commissioner stands up and does the right thing it will be done .

Personally, I don't care if either school does it, but don't pump your chest about your program when you're doing it and haven't won jack but one championship while selling your soul! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Personally, I don't care if either school does it, but don't pump your chest about your program when you're doing it and haven't won jack but one championship while selling your soul! 

I don't think McDonogh ever reclassified a kid in their high school but GA what I'm noticing about you is that you can't handle the fact that your G men have falling from grace and we both know y'all Gina be at the bottom for awhile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bob12345 said:

Gilman also plays the holdback game, especially in lacrosse. Having a 17 year old freshman is a bit unfair, don't you think?

Say it ain't so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bob12345 said:

Gilman also plays the holdback game, especially in lacrosse. Having a 17 year old freshman is a bit unfair, don't you think?

A 17 year old freshman? LMAO! And this fool is talking about what?!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

I don't think McDonogh ever reclassified a kid in their high school but GA what I'm noticing about you is that you can't handle the fact that your G men have falling from grace and we both know y'all Gina be at the bottom for awhile 

What? You got to stop posting on this subject, you have no idea what you're talking about. Kareem Montgomery from Gilman was reclassified in high school, the Hurdle kid was reclassified in high school! These are two off the top of my head I know about.  I also believe the big line transfer they got this year is a high school reclass. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Say it ain't so 

If a kid is 17 years old right now in high school as a ninth grader, they couldn't play their senior year! They would be 20. Stop being gullible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Soooo if he had stayed at Gilman it would then be ok??? 

LOL!

Edited by themamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

What? You got to stop posting on this subject, you have no idea what you're talking about. Kareem Montgomery from Gilman was reclassified in high school, the Hurdle kid was reclassified in high school! These are two off the top of my head I know about.  I also believe the big line transfer they got this year is a high school reclass. 

Didn't I say think but Montgomery was with y'all first now as far as the Hurdle kid goes idk but I thought he was a 2018 kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

What? You got to stop posting on this subject, you have no idea what you're talking about. Kareem Montgomery from Gilman was reclassified in high school, the Hurdle kid was reclassified in high school! These are two off the top of my head I know about.  I also believe the big line transfer they got this year is a high school reclass. 

 

Well sometimes it’s necessary to reclassify when transferring from an inferior academic school to McDonogh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GOOCH said:

Didn't I say think but Montgomery was with y'all first now as far as the Hurdle kid goes idk but I thought he was a 2018 kid 

They're two Hurdles. His older brother was at Loyola first and reclassed when he transferred to McD. He was a starter on the Championship team. His dad is on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eaglesinsider said:

 

Well sometimes it’s necessary to reclassify when transferring from an inferior academic school to McDonogh.

Now that's funny! McD takes any athletic kid with a heartbeat these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, themamba said:

Yea, that was a tough one. Manatee had 400 some yards. Biff got ejected. Coaches from both sides talked about how the Huricanes manhandled the Hounds at the line of scrimmage.

I was there Biff and company wet the bed that day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

They're two Hurdles. His older brother was at Loyola first and reclassed when he transferred to McD. He was a starter on the Championship team. His dad is on here. 

Ok 👌🏾 so the MIAA has been allowing this for awhile now huh what schools are doing this you know of GA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jbmad said:

Have to disagree with you on this one, none of the schools in the MIAA should be doing this. But until that piece of crap commissioner stands up and does the right thing it will be done .

What schools are doing this JB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Ok 👌🏾 so the MIAA has been allowing this for awhile now huh what schools are doing this you know of GA 

Only schools I know that engage in this practice, is SFA and McD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

I was there Biff and company wet the bed that day 

Yea, College Park. I always get that one mixed up with the opener the next year where they got waxed by St Edwards, 38-7. I think its because they gave up 400 yards that day too, gaining something like 87. The offense failed to score. But then I remember, Manatee was here, and the St Eds beatdown was in Lakewood. You should have been on the board back then, it was great times. Not becaise of that, it just was. Anything on Gilman that day stand out to you? Did it give you any inclination that McDonogh would mollywhop the Hounds later that year like they did in whats known around these parts as the 'Tailgate Massacre'?

Edited by themamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, themamba said:

.....Did it give you any inclination that McDonogh would mollywhop the Hounds later that year like they did in whats known around these parts as the 'Tailgate Massacre'?

Was that the McD - Gil game whereby Gilman put McDonough's Josh Woods in college at UMD?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Was that the McD - Gil game whereby Gilman put McDonough's Josh Woods in college at UMD?  :D

I think so. Pretty sure it was that year, the one when one of McD lineman said the plan was to just straight bully, and that the plan worked to perfection in the 37-6 blowout. I don't think it was the next year when the Eagles beat Gilman at Gilman, with McGriff the soph running for 3 TDs. I think it was the year before when the other kids were running all over the Hounds. I forgot about Woods. Like the Manatee and St E's 30 point routs, and the back-to-back losses to Paramus, I sometimes confuse the G's L's with each other. Thankfully, I haven't yet confused the 50-7 Bishop Sullivan loss of last year to any of the aforementioned mind-numbing losses, chiefly because that is the only 43 point loss that I heard a victim say, and I'm paraphrasing here, that they (G) could have easily won, if 29 or so things did or didn't happen.

Edited by themamba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Was that the McD - Gil game whereby Gilman put McDonough's Josh Woods in college at UMD?  :D

AO signs on to DW twitter account for life...hashtag, He's nuts but he's on to something mane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now