eaglesinsider

Week 5 Schedule/Predictions- Gilman vs. BYE

100 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Bam!!!!!!  You rang Sniper...

Now just what did The DayWalker miss Chevy Chase, you self-proclaimed northeast boarding school prep who is down with the DC Gallery Place Hebrew Israelites....

D, I ever tell you I'm a Polynesian that grew up in Hilo and attended Salesian? Just so you know I'm not anyone else.

9 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Bam!!!!!!  You rang Sniper...

Now just what did The DayWalker miss Chevy Chase, you self-proclaimed northeast boarding school prep who is down with the DC Gallery Place Hebrew Israelites....

Haha. Good times. 

anyone know who the starting QB for spalding is? When they played Loyola last week the freshman Tutas played, Umbarger was dressed but was not playing QB.  

it could be because Loyola is so bad, so spalding wanted the freshman to play. he is very good btw. 

Edited by DMVfootballwizard

12 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

...Right now you're bashing Gilman every chance you get by talking about games from years ago. You do it all the time......

This from the guy who run it in the ground that DeMatha beat AHP and Central Miami years ago.  Heck, your partner Big Droop repeatedly cut n' paste ancient history of Dem and Gerry Faust's Moeller back in the 1980s and YOU want to talk about someone else not " big drop"ping old games....  Come on Sniper....

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

This from the guy who run it in the ground that DeMatha beat AHP and Central Miami years ago.  Heck, your partner Big Droop repeatedly cut n' paste ancient history of Dem and Gerry Faust's Moeller back in the 1980s and YOU want to talk about someone else not " big drop"ping old games....  Come on Sniper....

And I'll admit to that. They were great wins. That stretch against top 100 Miami Central, AHP and LaSalle was the best OOS performance in MD history. Anyone else ever take down three top 100 squads in a row? I have no problem admitting that I'm a homer for DM and probably go overboard from time to time.

Now it's your turn to admit that you two are going back and forth, bashing a team you have nothing to do with about losses in games that you have never even sniffed the competition level of...with emoji's...

It doesn't bother anyone beside the fact that EI had a pretty great joke going and then you ruined it. Again. 

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

And I'll admit to that. They were great wins. That stretch against top 100 Miami Central, AHP and LaSalle was the best OOS performance in MD history. Anyone else ever take down three top 100 squads in a row? I have no problem admitting that I'm a homer for DM and probably go overboard from time to time.

Now it's your turn to admit that you two are going back and forth, bashing a team you have nothing to do with about losses in games that you have never even sniffed the competition level of...with emoji's...

It doesn't bother anyone beside the fact that EI had a pretty great joke going and then you ruined it. Again. 

:D  There you go again. if you weren't so impotent you'd have a boner right now bringing up AGAIN your Central, AHP, and now La Salle stretch....  But lets be real and put things in proper perspective, the 2015 Dem team was the big fish in the little MD pond on the OOS stage to argue it was the best performance in MD history although I would strongly debate it was NOT the best team performance in MD.  Yet as far as national mercenary teams like DeMatha go, there were probably three teams in California alone that year better than than your greatest ever DeMatha.  So come on demwit, come on...  Hell, wasn't that La Salle you beat also beaten by Wood and St Joe and someone else?  Didn't Dem escape the AHP game with just a one point win?

So although a good stretch for Dem, I take it you didn't win that MNC with your greatest ever, not even runner-up or third...  I know you certainly did NOT win MD state championship albeit your lot made that claim and you all to include PM aaC secured State Champ tee shirts and posted on social media sites that you were "State Champ."  So yep, this is your BS well worth repeatedly bringing up when you and yours want to chest thump about DeM's greatness compared to others in MD.  Come to think of it, I may have seen a picture of Beau E kissing a trophy with the caption "STATE CHAMP."  Is that possible counselor?

But again DC Sniper, The DayWalker still say The Best Team Performance of modern times in Maryland was logged a season earlier by some hoodies in 2014  with DouglassPG and let me quote Sheldon Shealer in naming them the #1 team in MD that year, " Douglass-PG put together one of the most dominating team performances ever — 12 running-clock wins in 14 games — and the Prince George’s County school was rewarded with a first-ever state No. 1 finish. "  Now that's the bad taste you really want out of your mouth CC, now say it ain't so....  :P

Sniper, The DayWalker doesn't bash but merely lay out facts and pull folks' heads like yours out of the clouds and I refuse to allow publics to be marginalized by the likes of you and yours.  Now what were you saying 'bout EI being a joke....

13 hours ago, DMVfootballwizard said:

anyone know who the starting QB for spalding is? When they played Loyola last week the freshman Tutas played, Umbarger was dressed but was not playing QB.  

it could be because Loyola is so bad, so spalding wanted the freshman to play. he is very good btw. 

I know he was injured when he played us. He limped for 3 quarters. I'm sure it has something to do with that. 

Edited by Falcon10

11 hours ago, Falcon10 said:

I know he was injured when he played us. He limped for 3 quarters. I'm sure it has something to do with that. 

yea I think he hurt his ankle but am not sure how bad it is

Edited by DMVfootballwizard

21 hours ago, DMVfootballwizard said:

yea I think he hurt his ankle but am not sure how bad it is

He’ll be ready by Friday right Falcon 

46 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

He’ll be ready by Friday right Falcon 

Gooch I couldnt tell you either way. Not bragging but apparently Spalding sat 4 or 5 starters last week after our game. 

Heard they was a little nicked up after y’all game glad it wasn’t no major injuries 

BYE defeated the Hounds, 2-0 in a game played in secret on Thursday night. Gilman was held to -12 yards of total offense and no first downs.

Greyhound Alum was the only fan in attendance. He was quoted as saying "Gilman's offense was so explosive, they were one or two plays away from having 500 yards rushing and scoring 70 points. Literally nothing went Gilman's way." he said, despite BYE turning the ball over five times on their side of the field. "The Hounds were the only team to be penalized, there were no penalties affecting BYE." BYE had 18 penalties for 140 yards. Gilman had 1 for 5 yards.

At press time, GA was looking into hiring Sean Spicer as press secretary for the Greyhounds.

3 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

BYE defeated the Hounds, 2-0 in a game played in secret on Thursday night. Gilman was held to -12 yards of total offense and no first downs.

Greyhound Alum was the only fan in attendance. He was quoted as saying "Gilman's offense was so explosive, they were one or two plays away from having 500 yards rushing and scoring 70 points. Literally nothing went Gilman's way." he said, despite BYE turning the ball over five times on their side of the field. "The Hounds were the only team to be penalized, there were no penalties affecting BYE." BYE had 18 penalties for 140 yards. Gilman had 1 for 5 yards.

At press time, GA was looking into hiring Sean Spicer as press secretary for the Greyhounds.

Really reaching buddy, should have spent the time more useful, like jerking off or something. Because this was LAME! 

14 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

😂😂🤣🤣

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Really reaching buddy, should have spent the time more useful, like jerking off or something. Because this was LAME! 

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

I expected this but from Mamba or DW.  It was amusing.  Lol!

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

GA....THAT S... WAS FUNNY.....

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

OUCH

3 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

Hounds are young. Wait until next year. Couple bad bounces and it's a different game. In other news superpower Episcopal who the hounds toyed with in a dominating 9-6 win earlier this year played top 2700 team Collegiate tough in a 16-7 loss. Episcopal is the best or one of the best teams on a big Campus in Alexandria, VA and is by far the best team the big G has played this year although the results tend to indicate otherwise.

Expect big things in the future. Yea that's the ticket.

27 minutes ago, 58Colts said:

Hounds are young. Wait until next year. Couple bad bounces and it's a different game. In other news superpower Episcopal who the hounds toyed with in a dominating 9-6 win earlier this year played top 2700 team Collegiate tough in a 16-7 loss. Episcopal is the best or one of the best teams on a big Campus in Alexandria, VA and is by far the best team the big G has played this year although the results tend to indicate otherwise.

Expect big things in the future. Yea that's the ticket.

If I hear another Gilly Tech fan tell me about their great underclassmen lacrosse and football players, I'm going to puke. The game is playing on the field folks not on a forum. Speak softly and carry a big stick not the other way around. 

57 minutes ago, mop said:

If I hear another Gilly Tech fan tell me about their great underclassmen lacrosse and football players, I'm going to puke. The game is playing on the field folks not on a forum. Speak softly and carry a big stick not the other way around. 

MOP,

It was a joke. We are talking about a fictitious game against a bye. That's the Ticket was the Jon Lovitz's Character Tommy Flanagan line from Saturday Night Live. That's the whole point of the post. Top 2700 Team?? It was satire?

On 9/29/2017 at 9:25 AM, eaglesinsider said:

STOP TALKING! WE WERE MISSING 8 OF OUR BEST 7 LINEMAN! GO BACK TALKING ABOUT THE INSIDES OF EAGLES! YOU ARE A NON-MF'N-FACTOR! SPANKY, SPANKY, SPANKY!

GA  -----  The Hunter and the Bear!!!  All these responses to you sound so much like The Hunter and Bear story and you just laying over that log.  :P

But where oh where is g-Spot et. al. to come to your rescue.....