Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

Shocking scores you BETTER pay attention to....you have been warned.

52 posts in this topic

St. James 41 Douglass of Bmore 0........The ducks are no slouch...what happened here?

Dunbar 38 Mervo 13....wtfuuuuuuuuuu.....They beat up on City then do this...wow

Douglass of PG 38 Largo 3.......wow.......impressive young skywalker........Impressive...

City 46 Woodlawn 12....The Knights are 3-1 with a not so good backup at qb....what happens when their top notch starter comes back?

Poly 32 Tuscarora 30...I actually txt 85Knight predicting a Poly loss by alot....wtf....Tusc ain't no slouch....pay attention.

Havre de Grace 33 Aberdeen  7...thats a lot of point differential up north and the deen ain’t a bad team...wow....

SFA 28 CHC 7.....We have a national power in the making...Biff or no Biff.....

Edited by AgentOrange
mistake

I had the chance to see Tuscarora and Woodlawn this preseason. Tuscarora was a much better team last season it seems with way more speed and athletes. They can be solid this fall but just missing those top level players. After watching Woodlawn last month I thought to myself they would be in for a very long season. But I'm a big fan of Coach Townsend and I can see them getting better each week and each season if the kids buy into what he has to offer. Got to talk with him at length. That's an OK dude. And when a South Cumberland guy says you're an OK dude, it's the highest compliment (so is the expression up here in the hills).

Since Dunbar left Greenway Ave Stadium in the opener with Allegany, I'm still a little confused. I honestly had not seen a defense come up here and perform that poorly in a very long time. Allegany was gashing them for 20-60 yard runs right up the gut on an every down basis. They also exposed the perimeter. The talk on the streets every year is that if you are going to play Dunbar it's best to catch them early in the season. Why do folks say this? I fail to believe their off-season program and their August practices are sub par. Now the Poets seem to be hitting strides and not sure what to make out of it all. Nor an I familiar with their competition. I liked their offense a great deal. Has the defense improved by leaps and bounds or is it that none of their opponents are power football based? Seems like 4 out of every 5 teams these days run some type of spread. It's still compacted box, double tight end wing-T fullback first quick hitting power football up here for the last 90 years. I truly don't know.

4 hours ago, TDHelmick said:

I had the chance to see Tuscarora and Woodlawn this preseason. Tuscarora was a much better team last season it seems with way more speed and athletes. They can be solid this fall but just missing those top level players. After watching Woodlawn last month I thought to myself they would be in for a very long season. But I'm a big fan of Coach Townsend and I can see them getting better each week and each season if the kids buy into what he has to offer. Got to talk with him at length. That's an OK dude. And when a South Cumberland guy says you're an OK dude, it's the highest compliment (so is the expression up here in the hills).

Since Dunbar left Greenway Ave Stadium in the opener with Allegany, I'm still a little confused. I honestly had not seen a defense come up here and perform that poorly in a very long time. Allegany was gashing them for 20-60 yard runs right up the gut on an every down basis. They also exposed the perimeter. The talk on the streets every year is that if you are going to play Dunbar it's best to catch them early in the season. Why do folks say this? I fail to believe their off-season program and their August practices are sub par. Now the Poets seem to be hitting strides and not sure what to make out of it all. Nor an I familiar with their competition. I liked their offense a great deal. Has the defense improved by leaps and bounds or is it that none of their opponents are power football based? Seems like 4 out of every 5 teams these days run some type of spread. It's still compacted box, double tight end wing-T fullback first quick hitting power football up here for the last 90 years. I truly don't know.

Check Allegany’s Scheme caught us early.

Check Allegany did their best to keep our offense off the field but even with having  the ball on offense for a grand total of 13 minutes for the entire game, we still put 42 points on the board.  Explosive offense that can catch you real quick... at any point and time how ever you want it.

Check willing to travel and play competeive teams as we did with the 1st two games in preparation for league play and beyond.  We only play 3 home games.  #RoadWarriors

Check a defense that was not bad at all when we played Allegany.  Allegany has some guys that run their scheme extremely well and we did not defend against it well in that particular game.  With that said, best believe the film from that game has been and will continue to be scrutinized and will be used as a teaching tool throughout the season as the expectation is to see a team that runs that scheme at a finality point of this 🏈 season.

Check we’ll keep low, stay humble and hungry, and walk quietly while carrying a big stick.  Nuff said.🤐

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

5 hours ago, TDHelmick said:

Woodlawn's starting qb looks done for the season on the absolute dumbest 2 pt. conversion play I've ever seen after they ran the opening kickoff back for a td. They lined up with the qb on the right and all the lineman and receivers on the left. City put 4 players on the right (their left) who were so anxious to get to the qb that they jumped offsides. After the penalty both teams stayed in that formation and the poor kid had no chance and got crushed between several tacklers. He had to leave by ambulance in what I hope was only a separated shoulder. Woodlawn played the entire game with their starting safety playing qb.

I like Townsend too but he needs to scrap that play. City runs a lot of power football too so it's pretty interesting to see Allegany put up 49 points on the Poets and then see them shut out City. Looking at what they did to City and Mervo I would be expecting a much improved team out there in western MD if they should meet one of them in the playoffs.

13 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

Woodlawn's starting qb looks done for the season on the absolute dumbest 2 pt. conversion play I've ever seen after they ran the opening kickoff back for a td. They lined up with the qb on the right and all the lineman and receivers on the left. City put 4 players on the right (their left) who were so anxious to get to the qb that they jumped offsides. After the penalty both teams stayed in that formation and the poor kid had no chance and got crushed between several tacklers. He had to leave by ambulance in what I hope was only a separated shoulder. Woodlawn played the entire game with their starting safety playing qb.

I like Townsend too but he needs to scrap that play. City runs a lot of power football too so it's pretty interesting to see Allegany put up 49 points on the Poets and then see them shut out City. Looking at what they did to City and Mervo I would be expecting a much improved team out there in western MD if they should meet one of them in the playoffs.

That’s all I’m saying 85 and respect ✊🏾.

7 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

St. James 41 Douglass of Bmore........The ducks are no slouch...what happened here?

Dunbar 38 Mervo 13....wtfuuuuuuuuuu.....They beat up on City then do this...wow

Douglass of PG 38 Largo 3.......wow.......impressive young skywalker........Impressive...

City 46 Woodlawn 12....The Knights are 3-1 with a not so good backup at qb....what happens when the top notch starter comes back?

Poly 32 Tuscarora...I actually txt 85Knight predicting a Poly loss by a lot....wtf....Tusc ain't no slouch....pay attention.

Havre de Grace 33 Aberdeen  7...thats a lot of point differential up north and the deen ain’t a bad team...wow....

SFA 28 CHC 7.....we have a national power in the making...Biff or no Biff.....

Explain Biff or no Biff, because SFA only won 2 games the year before Biff, you need to start taking your meds

10 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Explain Biff or no Biff, because SFA only won 2 games the year before Biff, you need to start taking your meds

NO BIFF.....MIAA-A CHAMPS 2016.......its cool tho, I'm willing to share my meds with u.......

6 hours ago, TDHelmick said:

The reason why its best to catch Dunbar early in the season is 1. They are usually very loaded and deep with regards to talent and numbers and it takes time for the staff to figure out what they have and how to play their hand. 2. Dunbar usually have huge linemen and it takes time for them to get football conditioned.

The reason why its best not to play them later on in the season is simple....the coaches will eventually figure out what they have and where to play guys...the linemen will get winded and start moving things. Another reason is Dunbar is often so loaded that they will often have guys the opposing team has not scouted thus the element of surprise is almost always to their advantage.    

8 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

NO BIFF.....MIAA-A CHAMPS 2016.......its cool tho, I'm willing to share my meds with u.......

If you believe that there was no Biff in 2016 I have a beautiful used car and and piece of property in the swamp to sell you. Great price. He was at every game last year just not on sideline. And I am fine with my own meds

Just now, jbmad said:

If you believe that there was no Biff in 2016 I have a beautiful used car and and piece of property in the swamp to sell you. Great price. He was at every game last year just not on sideline. And I am fine with my own meds

DUDE.....stop this s>>> man.....he wasn't the coach bro.....therefore, my point is proven as fact...they won a title without him calling the plays and managing the staff, players and team....BIFF OR NO BIFF as coach, they still win and win big time. I find it hard to believe you actually picked this topic to make a stand or contend with me....wtf man.....where are your meds...PLEASE STOP.....

2 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

DUDE.....stop this s>>> man.....he wasn't the coach bro.....therefore, my point is proven as fact...they won a title without him calling the plays and managing the staff, players and team....BIFF OR NO BIFF as coach, they still win and win big time. I find it hard to believe you actually picked this topic to make a stand or contend with me....wtf man.....where are your meds...PLEASE STOP.....

He was still in charge bro. Without him none of those players are at SFA. You know this, come on why you trying to stir the pot

2 minutes ago, jbmad said:

He was still in charge bro. Without him none of those players are at SFA. You know this, come on why you trying to stir the pot

True, but now he's on the sideline calling plays, and I think that's a big difference from last year. They were better without his influence in playcalling. 

5 minutes ago, jbmad said:

I think the truth is somewhere in between the both of us....I see your point and hopefully you will get mine....Dad provided the keys to the car, pocket change for pizza and told the kids to have fun.....and fun they had.....without him in the car...I Know they could not have done it without him but never the less they still had fun.....lets leave this alone...its a moot point. Thank u  

Edited by AgentOrange

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

True, but now he's on the sideline calling plays, and I think that's a big difference from last year. They were better without his influence in playcalling. 

I do agree with the playcalling part, but you know as well as I that if it comes down to a important decision on a call it's not going to be diplomatic between the 2 co head coaches

Td,city and Mervo both are power run teams, with some of the best rb’s in the city. I have to give Dunbar credit they shut both of them down. Yes it’s better to catch Dunbar early because once they get rolling we see what can happen. With everything the lost from last year, I have to give the staff and players props. 

12 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Sounds good glad we agree on somethings 

ITS ALL GOOD....but just so you know, I don't take meds....but I sure as hell sip lots of brandy.....

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Td,city and Mervo both are power run teams, with some of the best rb’s in the city. I have to give Dunbar credit they shut both of them down. Yes it’s better to catch Dunbar early because once they get rolling we see what can happen. With everything the lost from last year, I have to give the staff and players props. 

With Bond at QB....City beats both Dunbar and Mervo....what the latest on his return 

Just now, AgentOrange said:

With Bond at QB....City beats both Dunbar and Mervo....what the latest on his return 

Have no clue, but Dunbar would have still beat us 

5 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

ITS ALL GOOD....but just so you know, I don't take meds....but I sure as hell sip lots of brandy.....

Haha, we all take some sort of meds whether it be doctor subscribed or self medicated. Lol

9 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Have no clue, but Dunbar would have still beat us 

I think Wade beat up on them too much before the game.....they looked as if they did not have legs...thats not good

7 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

I think Wade beat up on them too much before the game.....they looked as if they did not have legs...thats not good

I agree on that 

8 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

St. James 41 Douglass of Bmore 0........The ducks are no slouch...what happened here?

Saint James has loaded up on Canadian players, as have a lot of boarding schools in this region including Episcopal and Woodberry Forest.

They have a JR WR with a Penn State offer but the real star is their QB. He was injured last year but had set all the Washington County career passing records by the end of his sophomore year. As good of a HS QB as I’ve ever see in MD. Like worth taking a road trip just to watch Saint James play good. Unfortunately he’s only 5’9/5’10 which will keep the bigger schools away.

There are 3 things that can steal the heart of a team before they even kick off.....1. A very good starting qb thats unable to play. 2. Extreme inclement weather, hot or cold. 3. Tired legs from over practice. I would venture to say City was feeling shy about Bond sitting on the bench and worn the hell out from a over eager coach over preparing his team. 

2 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Saint James has loaded up on Canadian players, as have a lot of boarding schools in this region including Episcopal and Woodberry Forest.

They have a JR WR with a Penn State offer but the real star is their QB. He was injured last year but had set all the Washington County career passing records by the end of his sophomore year. As good of a HS QB as I’ve ever see in MD. Like worth taking a road trip just to watch Saint James play good. Unfortunately he’s only 5’9/5’10 which will keep the bigger schools away.

DAMN GOOD STUFF BRO......I knew something was up....the score of that game is in actuality the most horrific and eye opening thing I have seen since, "RISE OF THE GOOD COUNSEL FALCONS"....remember way back in the day just before the Falcons started punching DM in the mouth and taking their lunch money...I RECALL the day they showed up at Loyola for a scrimmage looking like The Ravens and just doing Gawsh awful things to the Dons....