Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

Shocking scores you BETTER pay attention to....you have been warned.

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AgentOrange said:

DUDE.....stop this s>>> man.....he wasn't the coach bro.....therefore, my point is proven as fact...they won a title without him calling the plays and managing the staff, players and team....BIFF OR NO BIFF as coach, they still win and win big time. I find it hard to believe you actually picked this topic to make a stand or contend with me....wtf man.....where are your meds...PLEASE STOP.....

From what I am told he bought townhouses for kids to live. Paid 300k+ in scholarships for transfers and recruits. Among other things. It is his money he can do what he wants if league allows it. But let's not act like they win because of coaching. I am not one of the anti SFA guys either. I just think he should take them Indy and try like hell to achieve his goal of the MNC. 

1 hour ago, city40blast said:

Td,city and Mervo both are power run teams, with some of the best rb’s in the city. I have to give Dunbar credit they shut both of them down. Yes it’s better to catch Dunbar early because once they get rolling we see what can happen. With everything the lost from last year, I have to give the staff and players props. 

Darn 40B, you have gone all docile and all here since week 3.  I mean before you were a broke version of lil daywalker in here talking much crap and about how you were so looking forward to knocking some BBalls out of the park.  Now you just a purrin' house cat.  What happened 40B!!!  Oh.......never mind, those damn Poets!!!.  Anyway, we got to get more fire in you bro cause house cat just ain't you or how I care to see you.  To heck with BBalls and his Poets you need to be thinking right now.

This week against ews if we can win that and the qb back the next week, I will be rooting against Dunbar, to give city a chance at a share of the title lol

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

This week against ews if we can win that and the qb back the next week, I will be rooting against Dunbar, to give city a chance at a share of the title lol

You should know Dunbar and BBalls are selfish and they don't share.  They want everything all to and for themselves.

45 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

You should know Dunbar and BBalls are selfish and they don't share.  They want everything all to and for themselves.

UhmmHmmm😎

See what The DayWalker is tellin' ya 40B....BBalls in here laughin' at ya!!  This is The Jungle full of beasts bro and you have to do what beasts do to survive or surly perish.  Eat or be eaten 40B!!  You keep listening to the AO lot and we may not see you and that crew around here for long, gone the way of the dinosaur is what I'm saying.  Don't say IF WE BEAT EWS as you sheepishly uttered in another posts.  You need to call The Storm out around here and announce your intent to feast on the Westside bums to recharge your 2017 season like you were before week 3.

Speak up 40B and show us you have a pair of bballs also.  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Damn BBalls.....you created a house cat out of what was once a fierce lion.  :unsure:

20 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

Havre de Grace 33 Aberdeen  7...thats a lot of point differential up north and the deen ain’t a bad team...wow....

"The Deen" lost a lot last year... over half of their team last year were seniors, including the QB, and since his departure, that's the position where they've struggled the most.  Starting QB Weeks 1-2 was pulled off the team for off-the-field issues and I believe they pulled their JV QB up to finish the season.  Not overly surprised with the score given Aberdeen's misfortune.  HdG is very athletic. 

I'm probably more shocked at the Elkton/Bel Air score to be honest.  That pretty much leaves the top two teams in the UCBAC right now to be 4-0 Havre de Grace and 4-0 Harford Tech (yes, I really said 4-0 Harford Tech).

1 hour ago, bmagic33 said:

"The Deen" lost a lot last year... over half of their team last year were seniors, including the QB, and since his departure, that's the position where they've struggled the most.  Starting QB Weeks 1-2 was pulled off the team for off-the-field issues and I believe they pulled their JV QB up to finish the season.  Not overly surprised with the score given Aberdeen's misfortune.  HdG is very athletic. 

I'm probably more shocked at the Elkton/Bel Air score to be honest.  That pretty much leaves the top two teams in the UCBAC right now to be 4-0 Havre de Grace and 4-0 Harford Tech (yes, I really said 4-0 Harford Tech).

I value your input and the information you provided  warrants a judiciary senate committee investigation...wink.......man...this is interesting....I'm on it... 

Edited by AgentOrange

On 9/24/2017 at 8:47 AM, AgentOrange said:

With Bond at QB....City beats both Dunbar and Mervo....what the latest on his return 

So you are saying City wins because of a QB? Unless he played LB and S ...nah. This wasn't your year.

17 minutes ago, meth007 said:

So you are saying City wins because of a QB? Unless he played LB and S ...nah. This wasn't your year.

I agree on this lol. But glad to have city starting safety back,  two int’s, and one ran back for a big time td vs Woodlawn 

So NOW The Red Storm for you 40B...Out of the Frying Pan and Into the FIRE!  Damn bro, the jungle is a son of a beach!!!  :o

40B, glance over EWS shoulder.  If there is a line, there just could be lots queued who want revenge or a piece of City or some of you.  It's seems like you are in a pond with piranha with an open bleeding wound.  Harden up 40B and just start fishing.

Here's what I will say about City.. Give that OC some time and they will have an elite 

In other words, this ain't City's year?  Wait til next year or years further out....

On 9/24/2017 at 8:47 AM, AgentOrange said:

With Bond at QB....City beats both Dunbar and Mervo....what the latest on his return 

AO,

City40 will tell you that I am Bond fan as we have dialogued about him on several occasions.  I think shorty rock is as tough as they come and is a handful to deal with.  With that said, even if he had played, the outcome would have still been the same.  The score may have been a little different because I do believe with him on the field that may have led to a TD or 2 possibly late in the game but the Poets were on a mission that game.  It was a statement game upon returning to league play.  As I’ve stated before, it was the scheme that got us the 1st game not the inability to stop the power run game as a whole.  I believe the defense has shown their ability to deal with the run game over the past 3 weeks.  Right now, these cats are on a “One by One” Tour.  Stay tuned.

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

Damn BBalls!!!  Does anyone in BMore have an answer for Dunbar and this swagger?  Who is willing to step up here to these Poets...

4 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Damn BBalls!!!  Does anyone in BMore have an answer for Dunbar and this swagger?  Who is willing to step up here to these Poets...

🤷🏾‍♂️

11 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

AO,

City40 will tell you that I am Bond fan as we have dialogued about him on several occasions.  I think shorty rock is as tough as they come and is a handful to deal with.  With that said, even if he had played, the outcome would have still been the same.  The score may have been a little different because I do believe with him on the field that may have led to a TD or 2 possibly late in the game but the Poets were on a mission that game.  It was a statement game upon returning to league play.  As I’ve stated before, it was the scheme that got us the 1st game not the inability to stop the power run game as a whole.  I believe the defense has shown their ability to deal with the run game over the past 3 weeks.  Right now, these cats are on a “One by One” Tour.  Stay tuned.

Not buying it...sorry....Bond beat Dunbar last year....Bcc is a entirely different team with him

11 hours ago, meth007 said:

Here's what I will say about City.. Give that OC some time and they will have an elite 

Please complete this statement....

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, AgentOrange said:

St. James 41 Douglass of Bmore 0........The ducks are no slouch...what happened here?

Dunbar 38 Mervo 13....wtfuuuuuuuuuu.....They beat up on City then do this...wow

Douglass of PG 38 Largo 3.......wow.......impressive young skywalker........Impressive...

City 46 Woodlawn 12....The Knights are 3-1 with a not so good backup at qb....what happens when their top notch starter comes back?

Poly 32 Tuscarora 30...I actually txt 85Knight predicting a Poly loss by alot....wtf....Tusc ain't no slouch....pay attention.

Havre de Grace 33 Aberdeen  7...thats a lot of point differential up north and the deen ain’t a bad team...wow....

SFA 28 CHC 7.....We have a national power in the making...Biff or no Biff.....

SFA ranked #9 in country, they are very close to being national power