Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomslick

Maryland QB Injuries

24 posts in this topic

Kasim has to retire the double inside spin move. He's not Sony.

He's not playing against high school teams anymore.

5 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

WRONG FORUM.....AGAIN

Im asking anyway!

3 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Im asking anyway!

while you are asking can I ask you to bet me 20 bucks, this thread goes nowhere...nobody here gives two f...s about Md football....do we have a bet....if not, stop polluting this board...we work hard to keep it clean bro....

Just now, AgentOrange said:

while you are asking can I ask you to bet me 20 bucks, this thread goes nowhere...nobody here gives two f...s about Md football....do we have a bet....if not, stop polluting this board...we work hard to keep it clean bro....

One response is good enough for me... Appreciate your help! Lol!

In the end, it was a good idea...but Tomslick thought it over...he took a deep hard look at it...and thought to himself...."I would have taken that bet but 20 bucks sure is alot of money"...............This was the short and sad story of Tomslick....The md terp fan....THE END.

15 minutes ago, jbmad said:

He's not playing against high school teams anymore.

18 minutes ago, themamba said:

Kasim has to retire the double inside spin move. He's not Sony.

Former UMD coach said they shouldnt play Kasim early because the roster wasnt ready. He said that Kasim would get hurt. 

2 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

In the end, it was a good idea...but Tomslick thought it over...he took a deep hard look at it...and thought to himself...."I would have taken that bet but 20 bucks sure is alot of money"...............This was the short and sad story of Tomslick....The md terp fan....THE END.

Not a UMD fan! Root for the success of the kids but not a fan one bit! But keep posting youre raising the ratings! lol

I just think it was a fluke play never spin towards the middle of the field that's where the pressure is coming from

Just now, Tomslick said:

Not a UMD fan! Root for the success of the kids but not a fan one bit! But keep posting youre raising the ratings! lol

YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT.....Its my job and sworn duty to this board to help any thread make it....if I so choose this thread will become the number one thread on the board...if I so choose,  it will sink and return no more....think it over bro....I'm driving this bus bro....trust and believe and I dont mind taking you for a lil spin...but show respect to AO bro....

In the spirit of the board...Md has no business in the big ten....they are far out of recruiting range and cannot win with a gimmick O in a cold weather conference....Until they  play power football with double tightends and power backs, they will never win in the big Ten....THERE U GO TOMSLICK.....have fun

Edited by AgentOrange

8 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Anyone know what the injury is? 

No major college football team would go so far as to reveal the real extent or nature of a injury....as long as the kid has any chance of playing, they will hide the real issue until he has healed well enough to play or is simply ruled out for a while...my guess is the injury is a day to day thing....

19 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

In the spirit of the board...Md has no business in the big ten....they are far out of recruiting range and cannot win with a gimmick O in a cold weather conference....Until they  play power football with double tightends and power backs, they will never win in the big Ten....THERE U GO TOMSLICK.....have fun

Appreciate it! LMAO

Edited by Tomslick

On 9/24/2017 at 9:06 AM, AgentOrange said:

No major college football team would go so far as to reveal the real extent or nature of a injury....as long as the kid has any chance of playing, they will hide the real issue until he has healed well enough to play or is simply ruled out for a while...my guess is the injury is a day to day thing....

Injury will be reported on Tuesday 

11 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Injury will be reported on Tuesday 

Tuesday is injury report day but they will not tell u the extent of the real injury if the player has a chance to play within a week or two...no team ever reports the real injury report unless the player is ruled out for at least a month

13 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Already done out for year, surgery is next

What was the injury!

Not sure but it was the knee, thought they said acl

Thats under 30% Hope he gets medical so they didn't burn that redshirt