Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastside Terp

Villanueva

10 posts in this topic

I wish the Ravens would introduce him Sunday so we can cheer for this America hero.....

Hopefully raven fans will chant his name and show our gratitude .......

I'm sure there were plenty of Steelers who were not too happy with his stand since they probably felt the whole team was unified.  But what did they expect him to do? 

I was ready the Pittsburgh paper today and James Harrison was beoching.....

Just another reason to boo him.....

Rothelisberger says the Steelers will be on the field this coming Sunday, as opposed to saying the Steelers will all remain off the field this coming week.

Im wondering why Villanueva came out and apologized. He said he thru his team and coaches under the bus. Was he forced?

10 hours ago, Tootsie said:

Im wondering why Villanueva came out and apologized. He said he thru his team and coaches under the bus. Was he forced?

The Steelers had decided as a team to stay in the tunnel and "Stay out of it".  Villaneuva went against that and came out anyway, he really should have stayed with the team in the tunnel despite his personal feelings.  There is no "I" in team. 

15 minutes ago, alienrace said:

The Steelers had decided as a team to stay in the tunnel and "Stay out of it".  Villaneuva went against that and came out anyway, he really should have stayed with the team in the tunnel despite his personal feelings.  There is no "I" in team. 

Nonsense......

He's will always be part of a more important team......

7 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Nonsense......

He's will always be part of a more important team......

Yes, I agree, he will, regardless of whether he made his statement by coming out of the tunnel or not. 

He realizes that he caused problems in the grand scheme of it all by doing so, which really wasn't his intention, but he has apologized for that.

A zugzwang. He probably should not have apologized. It's a difficult situation, moreso for someone young who has probably not experienced many such and therefore hasn't developed the logical and emotional tools to help resolve it. Having made a choice, his apology weakens that choice without strengthening or repairing any damage it created.