Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Majority of Americans Say Trump is Not Fit To Be President

43 posts in this topic

The only poll that mattered took place on Nov 8, 2016.

It finished Trump 304 - Clinton 232.  Yet here we are watching the losing side still not accepting the fact their horrible candidate lost to another horrible candidate.

Get over it, stop the incessant whining!  She lost / he won.

or

Start the impeachment process.  Just dust off that copy of the Constitution and follow along, it gives step-by-step instructions.

12 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The hams are excellent, but the epitome of slavic cuisine, the very apex of polish dining, is a polock johnny's "undog"...all the way.:)

Noo no no.....Home made Pieogies stuffed with meat from the previous night beef knuckle vegetable soup...ground by hand...then pan fried in butter with some sour cream is. Also 'pigs in a blanket' (not cops :lol:) hand made.....with some nice dark pumpernickel. Now THAT is living.

I'm getting hungry.....can anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD Polish restaurant? I never found any here in MD...good or bad.

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

The only poll that mattered took place on Nov 8, 2016.

It finished Trump 304 - Clinton 232.  Yet here we are watching the losing side still not accepting the fact their horrible candidate lost to another horrible candidate.

Get over it, stop the incessant whining!  She lost / he won.

or

Start the impeachment process.  Just dust off that copy of the Constitution and follow along, it gives step-by-step instructions.

You're a little behind the times.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/08/17/democratic-lawmaker-to-file-articles-of-impeachment-over-trump-charlottesville-response/575892001/

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump

Unfortunately Trump chumps in the House aren't on board. 

14 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Noo no no.....Home made Pieogies stuffed with meat from the previous night beef knuckle vegetable soup...ground by hand...then pan fried in butter with some sour cream is. Also 'pigs in a blanket' (not cops :lol:) hand made.....with some nice dark pumpernickel. Now THAT is living.

I'm getting hungry.....can anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD Polish restaurant? I never found any here in MD...good or bad.

Not sure how good it is but my Polish brother-in-law liked it - Sophia's Place.  I think it's on Aliceanna St. in Baltimore.

12 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The hams are excellent, but the epitome of slavic cuisine, the very apex of polish dining, is a polock johnny's "undog"...all the way.:)

Indeed.

16 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Not sure how good it is but my Polish brother-in-law liked it - Sophia's Place.  I think it's on Aliceanna St. in Baltimore.

Thanks.... I'll have to look it up.

22 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

61% say he's a strong person? LOL

Also hard to believe people think someone who was born rich and been rich all his life would care about them at all. He's more out of touch with ordinary Americans than Mitt Romney was!

You mean people like FDR & JFK?

20 hours ago, Calamari said:

Might have been referring to his odor.

Spend a lot of time sniffing Trump, do you?

5 hours ago, Guido2 said:

It doesn't get much more Polish than this outside of Warsaw.

3 minutes ago, VOSA said:

YYYYYouuuurrrrr killing me....angel wings, babka w/ rasins, bow ties.

In my home town of South River NJ they had the Polish Falcons. Same thing lots of fun. And I loved those Saturday afternoon clam steaming, kielbasi and REALLY GOOD ROLLS or REAL rye bread.

And 'Happy Bernies Polka Party Band'.

13 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

YYYYYouuuurrrrr killing me....angel wings, babka w/ rasins, bow ties.

In my home town of South River NJ they had the Polish Falcons. Same thing lots of fun. And I loved those Saturday afternoon clam steaming, kielbasi and REALLY GOOD ROLLS or REAL rye bread.

And 'Happy Bernies Polka Party Band'.

Well then, this ought to finish you off. :)

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

You mean people like FDR & JFK?

I don't know their history (especially FDR's) but I'll rephrase: It's hard to believe people think someone who was born rich and been rich all his life would identify with them at all.

Edited by Heisenberg

3 hours ago, VOSA said:

Spend a lot of time sniffing Trump, do you?

It comes right through the TV screen.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Heisenberg said:

I don't know their history (especially FDR's) but I'll rephrase: It's hard to believe people think someone who was born rich and been rich all his life would identify with them at all.

Both FDR & JFK were born rich and remained rich all their lives.

Both were Liberals.

FDR was elected 4 times.

JFK was the "Camelot Prince" of he early 1960s.

In short there's no evidence to suggest that rich people can't identify with the those less fortunate and work for their betterment.

1 minute ago, VOSA said:

Both FDR & JFK were born rich and remained rich all their lives.

Both were Liberals.

FDR was elected 4 times.

JFK was the "Camelot Prince" of he early 1960s.

In short there's no evidence to suggest that rich people can't identify with the those less fortunate and work for their betterment.

You are correct, unfortunately for us, Trump isn't one of them.

23 hours ago, hst2 said:

It comes right through the TV screen.

You've got Smell-O-Vision?

Good for you.

Of course you could always change the channel. Perhaps the odor of a good cooking show would sooth you overwrought nerves.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?