eaglesinsider

Week 5 Scores

125 posts in this topic

Just now, 85Knight said:

I told you.

This is all the young QB, he is just turning the ball over. CHC has had one drive the whole game. 

12 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

UUUUUUUUH....CAN WE GET SOME SCORES PEOPLE.......

Edmondson beat City 52-6. Season is over.

Yeah season over got there at the half. We was down 20-6 I think.  After that city must have stayed in the locker room. That was hard to watch. 

1 minute ago, city40blast said:

Yeah season over got there at the half. We was down 20-6 I think.  After that city must have stayed in the locker room. That was hard to watch. 

Time to put Coach on the hot seat.

Severn School 14, Archbishop Curley 0

Severns offense would drive the ball down Curley's throat, and get to the 25-30 yard line, then turn it over on downs or get a penalty that would put them out of field goal range, or get a field goal blocked. Curley was virtually stopped on offense, but they broke out for a couple of big plays here and there. Severn, despite being the much smaller team was more physical on the line then Curley and outside of the box they were much faster then Curley. Severn moves to 5-0, while Curley moves to 0-5. Severn plays out of conference Maret next week while Curley plays in conference St Paul's next week. St Paul's beat Pallotti 29-8 today also, but they lost to severn 13-12 last week

Spalding 3 McDonogh 0

The Eagles look like they’re without Johnson 

4 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

Time to put Coach on the hot seat.

Agreed...time for the Jedi's to collude...I'll be in touch

6 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Spalding 3 McDonogh 0

The Eagles look like they’re without Johnson 

Isn’t Spalding playing without Umbarger? 

CHC 28-0 at the half. MSJ’s QB has all day to pass and he’s holding onto the ball.  He gets rattled too easily, but he’s young. He will be better in time. 

It's hard to see how the loser has a path to the playoffs.

If so, North Harford is not going to the playoffs.

Despite a couple of hulking OLs, NH is full of little, itty-bitty fellows including their lead RB Diem (30 yards on 10 carries) who looks about 5'4 140.

CM Wright's biggest physical advantage is 6'2 240 WR Stiemke whose first 2 receptions were TDs of 30 and 37 yards. Definitely needs more targets.

CM Wright leads 12-5 in first downs and 216-151 in total yards.

21-0 CM Wright at half

MSJ benches the young QB and the reserve throws a 60 yard TD, only to be called back for an illegal man down field! The second TD they have had called back, they had a pick 6 called back at he end of the second. 

CM Wright has an excellent marching band - like Glenelg/Mt. Hebron quality - that includes 4 football players.

2A Harford Tech - who beat CM Wright by 20 - has never made the playoffs but are currently projected to finish 10-0 (might be back in Bel Air this season).

29 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Watched the first half that was 16-6 Edmondson - a first half in which City outgained Edmondson 152-105.

If forced to wager at halftime, I would have taken the Knights to win despite being down 10.

What the heck happened in the 2nd half?

5 minutes ago, JustMyThought said:

Edmondson score a lot in the 2nd half and City didn't.

Long, punishing drive on CM Wright's opening possession of the 3rd.

They settled for a 21-yd FG that was good.

But then elected to take the 3 points off the board on the roughing the kicker call and punched it in for 6 on the next play,

28-0 CM Wright 3:16 3rd

One of North Harford's little itty-bitty fellows ran under a beautifully thrown 35-yd TD pass.

28-7 CM Wright 1:46 3rd

McDonogh 10-6 right now in the third. Spalding should be winning this game. Three times inside the 10 and no TD’s. McD’s whole offense is Ellis running. They have no chance against SFA and he will get hurt if he runs like this against them. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

On what I believe was his first touch of the game, CM Wright soph 6'2 205 RB Lehmann outsprinted everyone on a 45-yd TD.

35-7 CM Wright 1:08 3rd

Edited by JustMyThought

North Harford right back with a 2nd TD reception by WR Newlon.

35-14 CM Wright 11:13 4th

26 minutes ago, JustMyThought said:

Watched the first half that was 16-6 Edmondson - a first half in which City outgained Edmondson 152-105.

If forced to wager at halftime, I would have taken the Knights to win despite being down 10.

The rb #25 from city got hurt so the offense was three and out after that. Defense was wore out, like three long td runs and after that passes. Ews staffed adjusted and pounded the  knights