eaglesinsider

Week 5 Scores

125 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, mop said:

Last I checked the scoreboard it didn't mention yardage. MCD was clearly the better team. Spalding will kill Gilman and MSJ. 

And SFA is going to DESTROY McD for the second year in a row. Will be ugly. McD will have a hard time even scoring. 

9 hours ago, DayWalker said:

And it's going to be dog abuse!!!!  Anyone know the telephone number to PETA?

1 (757) 622-7382    B)

7 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

And SFA is going to DESTROY McD for the second year in a row. Will be ugly. McD will have a hard time even scoring. 

If a 14 point win is destruction, then what did Gonzaga do to Gilman? Is evisceration a strong enough word?

35 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

If a 14 point win is destruction, then what did Gonzaga do to Gilman? Is evisceration a strong enough word?

I will give you McDonogh +14 against SFA, any day of the week! I dont think this McD team will score against this SFA defense. And because Dom was running his mouth, Biff will not call off the dogs.

As I’ve always said, second place means NOTHING, I know you being a McD guy, “moral victories” are huge. I’m a Gilman guy, either you win it all, or you’re still a loser. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

8 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

The king of hyperbole or didn't they teach you that word in the Technical Institute located on Roland Avenue. More like the "quick exit to the tailgate" king when his team was being steamrolled by MCD in 2013, 2014 and 2016. The biggest bandwagon jumper in the world. You didn't go to SFA and your only connection to them are a couple of coaches who abandoned your alma mater and left them in the lurch. Stay loyal to Gilman (despite their many faults and I mean many faults) and maybe even DW will respect you. 

Edited by mop

3 minutes ago, mop said:

The king of hyperbole or didn't they teach you that word in the Technical Institute located on Roland Avenue. More like the "quick exit to the tailgate" king when his team was being steamrolled by MCD in 2013, 2014 and 2016. The biggest bandwagon jumper in the world. You didn't go to SFA and your only connection to them are a couple of coaches who abandoned your alma mater and left them in the lurch. Stay loyal to Gilman (despite their many fault and I mean many faults) and maybe even DW will respect you. 

Don’t have a clue who DW is, if you’re talking about my stalker, haven’t seen that guy around here in years! I don’t recognize non m’fing factors in my life, it’s beneath me.  

Im staying facts, not loyal to SFA, outside of the fact that they’re an East Baltimore school. And East Baltimore means way more to me than Roland Park could EVER mean to me.

So yeah, I absolutely LOVE the fact that it kills you blueblood a-holes, that a tiny ghetto school will again dominate your school and team! Love it! I loved it years ago when they did it before Biff got thete, that made EI go on a Trump-esque like rant, that the board had never or probably ever will see again. 

8 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Pretty sure he played on defense at LB, if he’s still number 15. 15 was their middle LB and he was limping the whole time. 

GA 

Umbarger wears #11

3 minutes ago, Falcon10 said:

GA 

Umbarger wears #11

Oh ok, he was #15 last year. Yeah, they need him badly. He ninth grade kid isn’t ready. He will be good, but not ready. He only ninth grade QB I have seen that looks ready, is the Gonzaga QB. That kid is ready. 

15 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Don’t have a clue who DW is, if you’re talking about my stalker, haven’t seen that guy around here in years! I don’t recognize non m’fing factors in my life, it’s beneath me.  

Im staying facts, not loyal to SFA, outside of the fact that they’re an East Baltimore school. And East Baltimore means way more to me than Roland Park could EVER mean to me.

So yeah, I absolutely LOVE the fact that it kills you blueblood a-holes, that a tiny ghetto school will again dominate your school and team! Love it! I loved it years ago when they did it before Biff got thete, that made EI go on a Trump-esque like rant, that the board had never or probably ever will see again. 

This SFA is IMG North. Since your the team's self appointed PR guy, how many starters are East Bmore  guys? FYI, I'm a Winston Ave guy which is hardly blue blood. Grew up with several current SFA players' parents.

16 minutes ago, mop said:

This SFA is IMG North. Since your the team's self appointed PR guy, how many starters are East Bmore  guys? FYI, I'm a Winston Ave guy which is hardly blue blood. Grew up with several current SFA players' parents.

I’m assuming from your past posts, that you’re an older gentleman. Winston Avenue by Old York Road, is North Baltimore, and years ago was pretty middle class. Not blue blood, but definitely not East Baltimore. It’s a shiit hole over there now, but it wasn’t always like that. 

I have no clue how many Eastside starters they have, I’m pretty sure there’s not many. They’re not many starters from Baltimore, period. SFA and McD are doing the same things, SFA is just doing it better. McD, for all intent and purposes, have an open door policy and boarding. Your past two star transfers, couldn’t get into most schools, if not all. McD is basically a sports factory these days. SFA is the same, just with people over there who’s better at the game. 

16 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Liar Liar NoHuddleNoMercy....  :P

You still pissed over The Hunter and Bear story....!!!

30 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I’m assuming from your past posts, that you’re an older gentleman. Winston Avenue by Old York Road, is North Baltimore, and years ago was pretty middle class. Not blue blood, but definitely not East Baltimore. It’s a shiit hole over there now, but it wasn’t always like that. 

I have no clue how many Eastside starters they have, I’m pretty sure there’s not many. They’re not many starters from Baltimore, period. SFA and McD are doing the same things, SFA is just doing it better. McD, for all intent and purposes, have an open door policy and boarding. Your past two star transfers, couldn’t get into most schools, if not all. McD is basically a sports factory these days. SFA is the same, just with people over there who’s better at the game. 

GA,

Think SFA may be the best Baltimore HS football ever, much better than those soft Roland Park Transfer teams. More heart. Great for east Baltimore, even if they are importing kids from all over. Only thing that could stop them would be coaching miscues like the infamous 4 6 defense (10 men on the field) to lose a big game in OT. Great talent but hope they don't take that one back out of their playbook. 

3 hours ago, 58Colts said:

...... would be coaching miscues like the infamous 4 6 defense (10 men on the field) to lose a big game in OT......

:D:D  That 6 - 4 D was no miscue.  The $30,000 per year Ivy destined kids just couldn't count, especially those who were there under athletic scholarship financial aid courtesy of ole Biff.  Past GA's fingers and toes, he is lost after 10 with his Gilman education.

Edited by DayWalker

2 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Oh ok, he was #15 last year. Yeah, they need him badly. He ninth grade kid isn’t ready. He will be good, but not ready. He only ninth grade QB I have seen that looks ready, is the Gonzaga QB. That kid is ready. 

GA

I agree with you. I think McD dodged a bullet last night. Spalding was two different teams a few weeks ago before and after Umbarger's injury. He got hurt somewhere in the second quarter when they were up by 3tds and after that his mobility was gone and we were able to capitalize.

2 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yes I seen the Gonzaga Qb a few weeks back. Doesn't resemble a freshmen at all. He has the size and arm, he'll be good for the next four years.

5 hours ago, mop said:

How many CHC & Loyola football players are from Towson, MSJ kids from Irvington, McDonogh kids from Owings Mills and Gilman kids from Roland Park.  That argument is stale & tired.

Rumor is that once the Port Covington redevelopment is finished, SFA will have a new campus, dorms and a regional football stadium.  

If that were to ever happen, a lot of SFA haters’ heads would explode like that guy in the old Dave Chappelle “Black White Supremacist” skit.  Lol!

No human being was injured in the filming of the following film head explosion.

https://goo.gl/images/cRrcvY

Edited by TheGuru

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

How many CHC & Loyola football players are from Towson, MSJ kids from Irvington, McDonogh kids from Owings Mills and Gilman kids from Roland Park.  That argument is stale & tired.

Rumor is that once the Port Covington redevelopment is finished, SFA will have a new campus, dorms and a regional football stadium.  

If that were to ever happen, a lot of SFA haters’ heads would explode like that guy in the old Dave Chappelle “Black White Supremacist” skit.  Lol!

No human being was injured in the filming of the following film head explosion.

https://goo.gl/images/cRrcvY

You are missing the point. GA said he he liked SFA for the simple fact that they are an "east Baltimore school". No one roots for the schools you mentioned because their location. 

12 minutes ago, Dblock34 said:

You are missing the point. GA said he he liked SFA for the simple fact that they are an "east Baltimore school". No one roots for the schools you mentioned because their location. 

No one hated Gilman or McDonogh enough to want them out of the league because of where their players were from, either.

Edited by TheGuru

6 minutes ago, Dblock34 said:

Do you know this as a fact? I’m sure there’s some people from those areas who root for them because of that. But, we know that people have more affinity for their neighborhood schools in certain parts of the city.

I’m a huge Dunbar fan, because of my affiliation with the area, and watching my friends who went there succeed, was a huge source of pride for the area.   

Oh GA, you were just a Tavon Austin groupie.  I doubt if you attend any Dunbar games.

I don't care where private school kids come from, or where the school is located. You specifically mentioned SFA being an east Baltimore school. Guru specifically mentioned all privates and the areas they are in, but I don't know anyone who roots for private schools based on their location, that doesn't make any sense. It makes sense for you to root for public schools based off of the area you are from, but not privates.

You root for privates if you have ties to the school, but not because of where the school is located. The way you made it sound was that you had a soft spot because SFA was in east Baltimore, because the football program was helping out kids from east baltimore. When in reality the team is just a bunch of hired guns. Again, that is fine with me, any private school can bring in any kid from wherever they want. I wasn't complaining  when Gilman, McDonough, etc did it, and I'm not complaining when SFA does it. 

I was just trying to point out why MOP made the statement that he did, because you brought "east baltimore" into the conversation.

15 minutes ago, Dblock34 said:

I don't care where private school kids come from, or where the school is located. You specifically mentioned SFA being an east Baltimore school. Guru specifically mentioned all privates and the areas they are in, but I don't know anyone who roots for private schools based on their location, that doesn't make any sense. It makes sense for you to root for public schools based off of the area you are from, but not privates.

You root for privates if you have ties to the school, but not because of where the school is located. The way you made it sound was that you had a soft spot because SFA was in east Baltimore, because the football program was helping out kids from east baltimore. When in reality the team is just a bunch of hired guns. Again, that is fine with me, any private school can bring in any kid from wherever they want. I wasn't complaining  when Gilman, McDonough, etc did it, and I'm not complaining when SFA does it. 

I was just trying to point out why MOP made the statement that he did, because you brought "east baltimore" into the conversation.

SFA is basically a public school. Your post makes no sense! Now people can’t root for private schools unless they have ties to that school? Why? I root for DeMatha, I don’t have “ties” to that school, as you would see them. I root for them because I have a lot of friends who went there and competed against them. I never went to UNC, but I root for their basketball team. 

As I’ve said on here many times, I root for all East Baltimore teams. Dunbar first, then Patterson, and then SFA. Said this BEFORE Biff and crew was there. And I root for none of these teams, over Gilman. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Who gives a nat's nut who you root for beyond Gilman.....   And when you were on top during the Biff era, you had foundation somewhat to talk shtye.  But now lil pup, you are nothing but shyte at Gilman.  Hell, even g-Spot knows when to STF door.....  Shut The Front Door!  :D

Try that greydawg, just STF door.

Edited by DayWalker

Posted (edited)

Friday, September 29th

- McDonogh 17, at Archbishop Spalding 6

- Mount Saint Joseph 0, at Calvert Hall 35

- Saint Frances 65, at Loyola 0

- Archbishop Curley 14, at Severn 0

- John Carroll 14, at Boys' Latin 24

- Saint Mary's Ryken 27, at Saint Mary's 24

- Saint Vincent Pallotti 8, at Saint Paul's 29

- Kingsman Academy (DC) 14, at Concordia Prep 7

- Bishop McNamara 0, at Gonzaga (DC) 38

- Westinghouse (PA) 0, at Fort Hill 2 (FORFEIT)

- Mountain Ridge 54, at Frankfort (WV) 20

- Tucker County (WV) 0, at Southern Garrett 41

- Edmondson 52, at City 6

- Douglass (Baltimore City) 0, at Poly 8

- Bluford Drew Jemison 14, at Ben Franklin 0

- Carver 8, at Forest Park 20

- Southwestern 6, at FAET 30

- Lake Clifton 6, at Reginald Lewis 41

- National Academy 12, at New Era 10

- Nandua (VA) 7, at Cambridge-South Dorchester 67

- Colonel Richardson 35, at Arcadia (VA) 8

- Queen Anne's County 29, at Kent County 7

- James M. Bennett 49, at Snow Hill 6

- Parkside 19, at Kent Island 31

- Stephen Decatur 12, at North Caroline 48

- Boonsboro 28, at Spring Mills (WV) 26

- James Buchanan (PA) 30, at Clear Spring 6

- Capitol Christian 0, at Harford Tech 45

- Green Street Academy 0, at Central 6

- Riverdale Baptist 14, at Georgetown Prep 34

- Aberdeen 35, at Fallston 10

- Bel Air 6, at Havre de Grace 34

- North Harford 14, at C. Milton Wright 42

- Elkton 21, at Edgewood 20

- Bohemia Manor 19, at Joppatowne 0

- North East 42, at Patterson Mill 13

- Perryville 56, at Rising Sun 26

- Douglass (Prince George's) 22, at Friendly 0

- Flowers 14, at Gwynn Park 7

- Bladensburg 36, at Largo 0

- DuVal 44, at High Point 0

- Suitland 27, at Northwestern 12

- Oxon Hill 47, at Fairmont Heights 0

- Roosevelt 52, at Surrattsville 6

- Potomac 48, at Crossland 0

- Bowie 13, at Laurel 28

- Wise 47, at Parkdale 0

Saturday, September 30th

- Annapolis Area Christian 25,  at Mount Carmel 0

- Allegany 49, at Silver Oak 8

- Mervo 13, at Robert A. Taft (OH) 16

- Central Maryland Christian (Home School) 22, at Maryland Christian (Home School) 0

- Urbana 0, at Salesianum (DE) 42

Edited by eaglesinsider

22 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

LOL!