Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50defense

Wise Football

82 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Wow...I didn't know this.  So Wise will only see these guys via the playoffs?  Interesting....

That's right.  What really knocked off many of the PG 4A games is that the PG 1A, 2A, 3A teams got/get to play the county 4A teams so many lower teams got as many as 4 4A games.  The 4A teams are taking the lower class teams down this year.

Would "WESTBROOK" have to do with it....?

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Would "WESTBROOK" have to do with it....?

Absolutely. Byron and his team will be very interesting to watch. He didn't have the typical NFL trajectory. He received barely any attention from college coaches while at DM and ended up at D3 Salisbury before forcing his way on an NFL roster where he stayed for a few years. He was the kind of kid where if someone said during his freshman year that he'd end up in the league, they'd be laughed out of the room. He didn't care. Most people have done the same thing with Bladensburg so it's very relatable. It'll be a tough task, but I think he's up to it.

So this episode is the best by far to you because it involves a DeM alum, got it, I thought that was the case for you...  But damn, the guy Westbrook replaced is now at Wise, shyte!!  Anyway, I'm NOT sure Byron "forced" his way on an NFL roster as you over-the-top chatacterize it.  No one does that in the NFL, no one!  But I wish Coach Westbrook all the good fortune he can get cause it's a jungle between those PG coaches.  They will not cut any slack on BW just cause he's new.  Anyway, Byron already got some good fortune cause the guy who brought him on is the new Bladensburg AD who played with BW at Salisbury.