Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

The Official SFA vs Loyola Bloodbath Thread (predict the score or describe the outcome and win a prize)

43 posts in this topic

49-0 by halftime.....64-0 final.....whoever predicts the score or the outcome with the most accuracy will win a brand new car,pizza and beer.

aoislyinghisasoffaboutthecarbutyouwillgetfreepizzaandbeer 

Edited by AgentOrange

1 minute ago, Blessed1 said:

35-7

are u serious.......u really think the nations number nine ranked team will win by just 28 and no running clock.....

Just now, AgentOrange said:

are u serious.......u really think the nations number nine ranked team will win by just 28 and no running clock.....

SFA won’t take this game that seriously. It will be something like 49-0. 

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SFA won’t take this game that seriously. It will be something like 49-0. 

yea...i think you are close.....

24 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

I think the starters will get pulled early to give them rest for next week ...besides I predicted them to blow them out last year like Spalding and it didn't happen

56-0. They almost let Loyola beat them last year + Loyola lost a huge number of starters from a team that still finished last in the conference last year + Poggi likes running up the score when he can on conference opponents.

9 minutes ago, Bully said:

186 - (-7)

yea...i think u are close to...(weed that is)

I remember Poggi's team at Gilman running out and stomping on the L before a game at Blakefield. Does he encourage his SFA team to do the same or do they sleepwalk through the game? I only wish Keeney had to suit and play SFA for 4 quarters as a retirement gift. 

2 minutes ago, mop said:

I remember Poggi's team at Gilman running out and stomping on the L before a game at Blakefield. Does he encourage his SFA team to do the same or do they sleepwalk through the game? I only wish Keeney had to suit and play SFA for 4 quarters as a retirement gift. 

Naw, that was because of the smack Abbott was talking! Had he been on the sidelines last year against McDonogh, wouldn’t be surprised if he did it then. 

38-0 SFA. Starters out after 21-0. What's the point of scoring 60+ when everyone knows you can do it? Rest up. 

1 minute ago, Silverbullet said:

38-0 SFA. Starters out after 21-0. What's the point of scoring 60+ when everyone knows you can do it? Rest up. 

Yeah, they have McDonogh next week. Honestly, I would probably just play starters one quarter. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yeah, they have McDonogh next week. Honestly, I would probably just play starters one quarter. 

McD is the best team they'll play all year if IMG doesn't get set up. With the back up QB back in WVA, I'm running the ball every single play. 

13 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Naw, that was because of the smack Abbott was talking! Had he been on the sidelines last year against McDonogh, wouldn’t be surprised if he did it then. 

Abbot wasn't the coach then, Hall was. 

5 minutes ago, mop said:

Abbot wasn't the coach then, Hall was. 

No he wasn’t! It was Abbott’s last year.  Jennings and Jones were still there. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

agree depends if biff runs up the score, if spalding put 60 some on Loyola, SFA could put up a lot more

Edited by DMVfootballwizard

4 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

49-0 by halftime.....64-0 final.....whoever predicts the score or the outcome with the most accuracy will win a brand new car,pizza and beer.

aoislyinghisasoffaboutthecarbutyouwillgetfreepizzaandbeer 

Not trying to throw the line off but Loyola just activated Terrance Garvin and Leon Kinnard for today's game. Still picking SFA 56-0 but think those 2 do make a difference. 

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

Right but if you want any chance of moving up you have to put up the numbers.

I feel like somebody should call social services on SFA, because this is pure child abuse! This is the ugliest game I’ve ever seen in the MIAA A. It literally looks like a college team against a youth team. 

I’m sorry, this offense can’t work in the A, it never will.