Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

The Official SFA vs Loyola Bloodbath Thread (predict the score or describe the outcome and win a prize)

43 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

51-0.... less than 3 mins left in the 1st half

Loyola has to drop down to the B Conference. This is really bad. Drop to the B where you can be competitive 

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I feel like somebody should call social services on SFA, because this is pure child abuse! This is the ugliest game I’ve ever seen in the MIAA A. It literally looks like a college team against a youth team. 

I’m sorry, this offense can’t work in the A, it never will. 

I agree with you 100%, this won't work in the A League, especially if you don't have quick athletes and OLs that are quick to their blocks. 

12 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I feel like somebody should call social services on SFA, because this is pure child abuse! This is the ugliest game I’ve ever seen in the MIAA A. It literally looks like a college team against a youth team. 

Cool it GA your groupieism is on full display right now but also remember you pups gotta face the Panthers too and the score will look almost the same 

1 minute ago, GOOCH said:

Cool it GA your groupieism is on full display right now but also remember you pups gotta face the Panthers too and the score will look almost the same 

Oh no.....here it comes....

2 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Stop it, no it won’t! Way more athletes on Gilman’s squad, the score wasn’t like this against CHC and Gilman is going to beat them! 

9 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

49-0 by halftime.....64-0 final.....whoever predicts the score or the outcome with the most accuracy will win a brand new car,pizza and beer.

aoislyinghisasoffaboutthecarbutyouwillgetfreepizzaandbeer 

5 hours ago, ShoNuff07 said:

63-0

You beat me by 1 point Agent !!

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I was at the game. Size, speed and talent was so different, that this game should have been canceled.Neither team got anything out of this. SF should be playing a national schedule and LB is a B conference team and a mid level B at best. LB looked like lTRC rec.  

whats the latest....I hope GA don't win because the chronicles of greyhound football, quite frankly bores me.....no pizza and beer with this guy....

1 hour ago, ShoNuff07 said:

You beat me by 1 point Agent !!

are  u effn kidding me....AO WON?

Dayum...AO looks in mirror and says to himself,"YOU STILL HAVE IT".......

23 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

49-0 by halftime.....64-0 final.....whoever predicts the score or the outcome with the most accuracy will win a brand new car,pizza and beer.

aoislyinghisasoffaboutthecarbutyouwillgetfreepizzaandbeer 

Damn good job. 

Edited by 85Knight

AO  must be Biff. LOL Took the foot off the pedal to get that pizza

2 hours ago, 85Knight said:

Damn good job. 

Thanks 85.....OK...WHAT TIME YOU PICKING ME UP....U LIKE PIZZA