Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tooldtocare

It Is Time To Talk Trump Impeachment

76 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

Obstruction of Justice

You have to prove that. Thus far, unproven. Unless Mueller finds a smoking gun which I personally think is unlikey, the republicans won't impeach him.

Edited by bmore_ken

2 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

You have to prove that. Thus far, unproven.

No i don't.  

33 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

It's always interesting to me to watch posters go after you for making sense. How dare you? :)  

I think it's sad they have me defending that clown. Only on this board. :lol:

You have to prove that. Thus far, unproven.

Trump admitted to doing it twice - in an interview and in his conversations with the Russians at the White House. But he is not a credible witness.

2 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

No i don't.  

Not you you. You know what I meant. 

2 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Trump admitted to doing it twice - in an interview and in his conversations with the Russians at the White House. But he is not a credible witness.

He admitted what?

Not you you. You know what I meant. 

Luckily there are smarter people than me working overtime doing just that. 

3 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

He admitted what?

...the reason he got rid of the FBI director.

7 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

Luckily there are smarter people than me working overtime doing just that. 

Good luck with that

6 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

...the reason he got rid of the FBI director.

Firing the FBI director is within his presidential power. 

Trump isn't getting impeached and will likely get re-elected.  Americans clearly want a reality tv show in the WH and someone who insults everyone on twitter.  They want tax cuts for the rich and deregulation of things like banks regardless of the consequences.  They want a game show host who tackles the big problems facing this country like football players kneeling for the national anthem.

6 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Good luck with that

Crooked trump provides all the luck I need 

1 minute ago, bmore_ken said:

Firing the FBI director is within his presidential power. 

It certainly is, but the reason for doing so is not. Trump is not a king. Even though he can fire just about anyone - and has - firing someone who is investigating his corruption is not something that should disregarded. And I agree with you; proving it is harder. But from what he has stated it is obvious why he fired him - because he wanted the investigation to end.

1 minute ago, ivanbalt said:

Trump isn't getting impeached and will likely get re-elected.  Americans clearly want a reality tv show in the WH and someone who insults everyone on twitter.  They want tax cuts for the rich and deregulation of things like banks regardless of the consequences.  They want a game show host who tackles the big problems facing this country like football players kneeling for the national anthem.

Sadly, this most likely will be the case. The Tabloid President is most desired by the idiots - and there are many of them.

11 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Here I go again breaking my "ignore Guido nonsense" rule. What are you impeaching him on that meets constitutional requirements?

well its one of those "in the beholder" things

Its a political process, not criminal -- tearing the tag off a pillow that says "do not remove" can be grounds for impeachment if the political winds are that the President is sooooo terrible and it looks like enough Senators might consider tossing him. For sure , plenty of people would say Trump is there, but that's thinking with their emotions. I think that's the only thing that keeps Trump from firing Mueller , Sessions and what's his name who appointed Mueller- I think enough Senators put him on notice about that one.  But, the thing is, once again, the left is fooled and delusional , believing their media  and polls just like pre- election.  In the real world, the Senators, especially the R's that are up for re-election are feeling the heat and seeing the spectre of primary challenges- and its not from anti-Trumpers, to the contrary. All the special elections have gone pro-Trump-- even the Alabama one actually although on surface it doesn't appear so, but, clearly Luther  is less a Trumpian than the good Judge. 

29 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

It certainly is, but the reason for doing so is not. Trump is not a king. Even though he can fire just about anyone - and has - firing someone who is investigating his corruption is not something that should disregarded. And I agree with you; proving it is harder. But from what he has stated it is obvious why he fired him - because he wanted the investigation to end.

Why he fired him is obvious. Good luck getting an impeachment out of that. Trump likely finishes his four years and may get reelected because democrats are focused on the wrong is. You want to beat Trump in 2020? Campaign on single payer and getting the troops out of Afghanistan. 

1 hour ago, ncbirdfan said:

Sadly, this most likely will be the case. The Tabloid President is most desired by the idiots - and there are many of them.

t-Rump and the racial right will make it a race war again.  The Democrats will nominate a flawed insider.  And it will be very very close.  If the nation exists at all by 2020

15 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

t-Rump and the racial right will make it a race war again.  The Democrats will nominate a flawed insider.  And it will be very very close.  If the nation exists at all by 2020

Trump is Nixon without the competence 

His inability to govern will be his downfall

22 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Trump is Nixon without the competence 

His inability to govern will be his downfall

Our apocalyptic downfall  

LOL the liberals have no shame.

Attacking people to saying Obama should be impeached(I didnt agree)

Now the same ones are screaming for Trumps impeachment.

And yes.......its hypocritcal

20 minutes ago, Bawlmerian said:

Our apocalyptic downfall  

Yes. Corner and Tillerson are scaring me with all this Nuke talk

When the SOS and the head of the Senate Foreign Relations committee have grave doubts about the President's competence, it's time to listen.

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

How are you a bad candidate when the majority of American voters voted for you?

Not sure why you want to hang your hat on that statistic - 60 million of their contemporaries voted for Trump, so just how bright can the voting public actually be?

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.

& the real sad thing about this is.,.,.,.

he actually "believes" what he says knowing it is a lie

because he doesn't know the difference

Edited by tooldtocare

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:09 AM, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Not sure why you want to hang your hat on that statistic - 60 million of their contemporaries voted for Trump, so just how bright can the voting public actually be?

Trump is president because Russian and others hacked into our electoral system manipulating the data. They also flooded our media with “false” accusations of misconduct by Hillary and associates. It was and is being proven to be from foreign sabotage.

Folks, Hillary is going to run again. And when she is elected, she will drain the swamp dry.

In the final count, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote of the 2016 presidential election by nearly three million votes. According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610

Donald Trump's 62,979,636,

with a difference of 2,864,974.

Next time Hillary Clinton will win by 44 times that

Edited by tooldtocare
changed word