Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sprightly

Gov. Hogan sends Md. National Guard unit to help in Puerto Rico

10 posts in this topic

Thanks, Governor!

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) -- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is making national guard resources available to help Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

The governor's directive on Friday came after conversations with the Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rossello, and other communications between staff-level officials.

http://wjla.com/news/local/gov-hogan-sends-national-guard-unit-to-help-in-puerto-rico

Great news.  I sure hope Hogan knows that "This is an island, surround by water. Big water. Ocean water,"

Just now, naive said:

Great news.  I sure hope Hogan knows that "This is an island, surround by water. Big water. Ocean water,"

Really? Hogan who?

So anyway, I watched a news story this morning that explained the water purification system that the Guard's a bringing. Excellent news for those still without clean drink water.

And the Maryland National Guard has also been deployed to other states impacted by these hurricanes. 

2 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I guess they can be called "Hogan's Heros!"

:D:D

:D

1 hour ago, naive said:

Laugh all you want. At least Trump will offset some of the radical judges appointed by the guy before him. That's all I care about him at this point. 

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I guess they can be called "Hogan's Heros!"

:D:D

That was VERY GOOD! Maybe you should Facebook it to Hogans page.

I can't WAIT to see the big splashy article that the Sun Paper will put out about it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least as big as the one today by a them about arresting 28 DEFINITELY ILLEGAL illegals. BTW I am not holding my breath. Please correct me if someone finds one.

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, naive said:

Ahhhh Hogan may be a Republcan....but he has a brain. Not like the buffoons we have in DC. Especially the orange orangutan. Check out his lips when he is reading.....it is like he is eating an orange in the zoo.

Edited by Guido2

5 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhh Hogan may be a Republcan....but he has a brain. Not like the buffoons we have in DC. Especially the orange orangutan. Check out his lips when he is reading.....it is like he is eating an orange in the zoo.

I didn't know you judged people by the color of their skin.

4 hours ago, VOSA said:

I didn't know you judged people by the color of their skin.

Strange comment. Enjoy your evening.