Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

The Unofficial Calvert Hall vs Gilman Thread and Offical GA Rant Thread

159 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

I watched the entire game.  I know that four offensive scores were had by the team in Cardinal & Gold..  Turnovers are a part of the game and the team in purple and white had many.  As for Gilman getting better every game, a win against a suspect Episcopal team means nothing. Gilman is still 1-4 with bad losses in games you say they had a chance to win. 

Gilman should have won all of their games outside of Gonzaga. This season has been a season of coaching ineptness! That can all be changed next week!! 

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Gilman should have won all of their games outside of Gonzaga. This season has been a season of coaching ineptness! That can all be changed next week!! 

PERFECT....THIS COULD NOT BE MORE PRISTINE, 100% PURE, CLASSICAL AND VINTAGE GA.....

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

:D   So you all found a cure for Roland Ineptness?

23 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

:D   So you all found a cure for Roland Ineptness?

What about Rolaids?

:D  Keep the day job.....

3 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

PERFECT....THIS COULD NOT BE MORE PRISTINE, 100% PURE, CLASSICAL AND VINTAGE GA.....

If the Queen had testicles, she would be the king.

3 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

Don’t make me block your azzz! You’re sounding like my groupies son! 

Posted (edited)

Gilman has some real DOGS this year. Madison, Spanky, Booker, Franks. It really doesn't make sense how they are unable to win. They could easily take care of CHC, but will they prove themselves?

Edited by gilmanalumni126

45 minutes ago, gilmanalumni126 said:

Gilman has some real DOGS this year. Madison, Spanky, Booker, Franks. It really doesn't make sense how they are unable to win. They could easily take care of CHC, but will they prove themselves?

So Gilman is about 3 and 13 over the last two seasons and were beaten by CHC last year.  What foundation do you have to say Gilman "could easily" take care of anyone.  Yes, we heard of Madison and Spanky and Booker and Franks from another G-Alum.  But this cast characters were around during this 3 and 13 run.  Again, what's your foundation....  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

So Gilman is about 3 and 13 over the last two seasons and were beaten by CHC last year.  What foundation do you have to say Gilman "could easily" take care of anyone.  Yes, we heard of Madison and Spanky and Booker and Franks from another G-Alum.  But this cast characters were around during this 3 and 13 run.  Again, what's your foundation....  :rolleyes:

They have all the assets is what i’m trying to say. At this point, it comes down to coaching / proper usage of said players. Any high school team should strive with these “cast” members, something isn’t adding up. 

2 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Don’t make me block your azzz! You’re sounding like my groupies son! 

NAWW....its not that deep.....just wanted a rise out of you...of course you know this and you still responded.....MATCH POINT AO

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

They have all the assets is what i’m trying to say. At this point, it comes down to coaching / proper usage of said players. Any high school team should strive with these “cast” members, something isn’t adding up. 

But you play teams who also have "asset" who play to win.  All wins or loses pretty much come down to coaching / proper usage of said players.  Those who typically do it better against opponents tend to win.  And of course those who don't lose.  There is NO SUCH thing as any high school should strive with your cast.  What isn't adding is Gilman hasn't scored more than 13 other teams in the last two years like you beat your last opponent 9 to 6, what it was or you very easily could be 0 - 4....

Edited by DayWalker

6 hours ago, 58Colts said:

What about Rolaids?

😂😂

26 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

WHO THE EFF ARE U......

Well GA things may have just got worst for your boys according to my sources C Halls best Dlineman will be back this week and remember he was a problem for your pups last year Guru can you confirm this rumor 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Well GA things may have just got worst for your boys according to my sources C Halls best Dlineman will be back this week and remember he was a problem for your pups last year Guru can you confirm this rumor 

Gilman has some better lineman compared to last year. I trust that they can hold him.

Edited by gilmanalumni12

But not a better record at 1 and 4 with the one win a 9 - 6 nail chewer.  Remind me again why we are even talking about a 1 and 4 soon to be 1 and 5 team????

3 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

But not a better record at 1 and 4 with the one win a 9 - 6 nail chewer.  Remind me again why we are even talking about a 1 and 4 soon to be 1 and 5 team????

Well DW you know I get a kick out of hearing GA and all his excuses when his greypups lose I just hope DD  and crew don’t mess the streak up 

36 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

Gilman has some better lineman compared to last year. I trust that they can hold him.

Man that line is terrible 😂😂

1 minute ago, GOOCH said:

Well DW you know I get a kick out of hearing GA and all his excuses when his greypups lose I just hope DD  and crew don’t mess the streak up 

Based on CHC's history, I called them 50:50...

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

Based on CHC's history, I called them 50:50...

😂😂

5 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

WHO THE EFF ARE U......

Maybe like Austin Powers had a clone made of himself, is it possible GA did too and this is his Mini Me?

9 hours ago, 58Colts said:

Maybe like Austin Powers had a clone made of himself, is it possible GA did too and this is his Mini Me?

Nope, different people.

...but same ole lame G stich....  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Can’t confirm Gooch.  I am persona non grata as far as CHC’s football program is concerned.  Spoke with his Dad after the SFA game and he said his son would be ready in early October.  Hope so.