Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

The Unofficial Calvert Hall vs Gilman Thread and Offical GA Rant Thread

159 posts in this topic

Down goes tbe Hall both of these coaching staffs are terrible in game guys DD scared to win the game and Gilman staff almost gave it away with a dumb special team call 

Mike Campbell drives Calvert Hall down deep but the game ends on an end zone int. as time ran out.  Good effort by both teams.  Final Gilman 35 - Calvert Hall 28.

4 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Down goes tbe Hall both of these coaching staffs are terrible in game guys DD scared to win the game and Gilman staff almost gave it away with a dumb special team call 

What do you do during Calvert Hall's bye week? Kick your dog?  Really, you get so much joy out of Calvert Hall losing. So, show us your coaching resume, so we can see how you coached well.

As several of us said 2 months ago.  SFA and McDonogh are head and shoulders above.  Loyola is way below.  Spalding MSJ Gilman and CHC can all beat each other depending on the day.  

20 minutes ago, George VII said:

What do you do during Calvert Hall's bye week? Kick your dog?  Really, you get so much joy out of Calvert Hall losing. So, show us your coaching resume, so we can see how you coached well.

Listen Georgie don’t get upset with me cause your boys lost I call the games how I see them but since you wanna talk Xss and Ozz let’s talk Georgie

First your DL played ok but you let a guy score 4 touchdowns in a bs offense but I’m gonna give your kids some credit for trying to bail the coaches out .

Second that QB you love can’t carry the kid from last years jock strap his footwork is terrible and his IQ is low 

Last but not least you can’t cosch not to lose you must coach to win I hope you tell your OC that cause that punt when it was 4 th and 4 with y’all having all the momentum was asinine so don’t be upset with me Georgie look at your coaching staff cause they choked on a bone today those kids almost saved the day for them  though so hats off to them for continuing to fight threw adversity . 

GA called it his coaching staff is terrible Thank God for Madison cause without him tbe G would be even worse . 

OH yeah Georgie tell yourbDC against that elementary offense the G ran all you have to do is stay home and theball  will come to you all y’all did was blitz yourselves right out of the plays that’s why Madison ran all over you now if you wanna talk more let me know cause I’ll bring the chalk board out the next time y’all play 

Don’t ever question the Goochmans football IQ or resume I have tbh that was a horribly coached game on both sides 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

No no no! Only reason why this game was even close, was because of two 5 yard punts by Gilman in their territory. Gilman’s coaching was atriocous! Gilman beat them because they had three players! Madison, Booker, and Spanky! They dominated! I told you they would win this game, because of them! Madison had what, 300 of total yards at least? Booker has what, 4 sacks? They blitz Spanky like I said they should, how many TFL’s did have? If Gilman had a result coaching staff, they would be 5-1! 

I know the trolls are pissed! But we don’t acknowledge the lames!! 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

Listen Georgie don’t get upset with me cause your boys lost I call the games how I see them but since you wanna talk Xss and Ozz let’s talk Georgie

First your DL played ok but you let a guy score 4 touchdowns in a bs offense but I’m gonna give your kids some credit for trying to bail the coaches out .

Second that QB you love can’t carry the kid from last years jock strap his footwork is terrible and his IQ is low 

Last but not least you can’t cosch not to lose you must coach to win I hope you tell your OC that cause that punt when it was 4 th and 4 with y’all having all the momentum was asinine so don’t be upset with me Georgie look at your coaching staff cause they choked on a bone today those kids almost saved the day for them  though so hats off to them for continuing to fight threw adversity . 

Wow. I am not even going to try and have a rational discussion with someone who questions a High School kid's IQ in a public forum.  That is pathetic.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Well im shocked  

You’re shocked because you don’t know football, and should never talk football! If anybody was unbiased and actually knew what they were talking about, this should not have been a surprise! CHC doesn’t have playmakers like Gilman! That’s a fact, and that’s why they lost. Nobody on the team is scary, I said this. They should have only scored 14 points, Gilman gifted them two TD’s. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

3 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

You’re shocked because you don’t know football, and should never talk football! If anybody was unbiased and actually knew what they were talking about, this should not have been a surprise! CHC doesn’t have playmakers like Gilman! That’s a fact, and that’s why they lost. Nobody on the team is scary, I said this. They should have only scored 14 points, Gilman gifted them two TD’s. 

GA 

With all do respect 20plus year or coaching or playing id beg to differ 

Congrats on the W enjoy it 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

GA 

With all do respect 20plus year or coaching or playing id beg to differ 

Congrats on the W enjoy it 

Thank you, but obviously you were way off. Truth is, game wasn’t even that close. Bad punts let them back in the game. And if you knew the game, you would have known that it was a bad matchup for CHC. Gilman was better than every team they’ve played beside Gonzaga, and they weren’t that much worse than them. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Thank you, but obviously you were way off. Truth is, game wasn’t even that close. Bad punts let them back in the game. And if you knew the game, you would have known that it was a bad matchup for CHC. Gilman was better than every team they’ve played beside Gonzaga, and they weren’t that much worse than them. 

Hold on GA let’s be real here tbe G is terrible for real y’all run a youth league offense thats easy to stop tbh and the coaches at the Hall should be ashamed of themselves that they couldn’t stop it 

29 minutes ago, George VII said:

Wow. I am not even going to try and have a rational discussion with someone who questions a High School kid's IQ in a public forum.  That is pathetic.

No your pathetic for getting in your feelings about a high school football game I call the games like I see them Idc who gets hurt in the process so toughen up Georgie cause it gets harder for your boys 

4 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Hold on GA let’s be real here tbe G is terrible for real y’all run a youth league offense thats easy to stop tbh and the coaches at the Hall should be ashamed of themselves that they couldn’t stop it 

Never said you’re wrong! Gilman won, because of players, like I said. Not because of the coaches. They won because they have the best offensive player in the league in Madison, and two of the best defensive players in Booker and Spanky. 

Madison is who you said he was Spanky was OK but I was a big fan of Bookers at one time but I seen him ducking rec today against C Halls number 56 and only made plays when he lined up against guys that shouldn’t  be on a football team 

18 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Saying they are better isnt saying much imo 

The league stinks imo outside of SFA 

But hey i hope this propels them into a discussion of being relevant to help get rid of the ghost of Biff 

2 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Madison is who you said he was Spanky was OK but I was a big fan of Bookers at one time but I seen him ducking rec today against C Halls number 56 and only made plays when he lined up against guys that shouldn’t  be on a football team 

Booker had four sacks, how can you say he did anything but be outstanding? He dominated. Spanky was all over the field on D. 

Madison is the best player in the league! Not best recruit, or best prospect. Best player on the field. Four TD’s today, and could have had another. 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Saying they are better isnt saying much imo 

The league stinks imo outside of SFA 

But hey i hope this propels them into a discussion of being relevant to help get rid of the ghost of Biff 

Pretty sure they’re relevant now, but nobody really matters. As I’ve said, as long as Biff is at SFA, nobody will be even close to them. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

24 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Booker had four sacks, how can you say he did anything but be outstanding? He dominated. Spanky was all over the field on D. 

Madison is the best player in the league! Not best recruit, or best prospect. Best player on the field. Four TD’s today, and could have had another. 

True he made some plays I’m just calling out what I seen against another D1 lineman that’s all he was man handled by the kid every time he lined up in front of him I see you like numbers but I watch matchups also 

Just now, GOOCH said:

True he made some plays I’m just calling out what I seen against another D1 lineman that’s all he was man handled by the kid every time he lined up in front of him I see you like numbers but I watch matchups also 

I didn’t watch the actually matchup with that kid, I will look at the tape and get back to you on that. 

13 hours ago, Bully said:

As several of us said 2 months ago.  SFA and McDonogh are head and shoulders above.  Loyola is way below.  Spalding MSJ Gilman and CHC can all beat each other depending on the day.  

Correction: SFA is head and shoulders above the rest. McD could lose another game this year. 

13 hours ago, 21234Volunteer said:

CHC must have looked at the state AP poll this week and got the impression that they were good.

As I said on this board this week, the MSJ game was fools gold for them! Had Gilman blitz against MSJ like they did against CHC, they would have blown them out. When a team turns the ball kver 7 times, you have to take that game with a grain of salt.

As I’ve been repeating, nothing CHC had impressed me. They lacked playmakers and Gilman’s defense is a lot better than what people realize. Gilman should have won that game by 3 TD’s, coaching and two 5 yard punts let CHC back into the game.