Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

The Unofficial Calvert Hall vs Gilman Thread and Offical GA Rant Thread

159 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Down goes tbe Hall both of these coaching staffs are terrible in game guys DD scared to win the game and Gilman staff almost gave it away with a dumb special team call 

As GA said earlier in the thread, CHC got back in the game running off tackle to the left away from Booker.  Then the genius OC whoever he may be ran up the middle on successive downs on the potentially game winning drive forcing the offense to punt.  CHC’s punter horribly shanked a punt and Gilman was gift wrapped excellent field position that led to the winning score.  Congrats to Gilman on their Super Bowl victory.  There’s always next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Down goes tbe Hall both of these coaching staffs are terrible in game guys DD scared to win the game and Gilman staff almost gave it away with a dumb special team call 

Duplicate

Edited by TheGuru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Down goes tbe Hall both of these coaching staffs are terrible in game guys DD scared to win the game and Gilman staff almost gave it away with a dumb special team call 

Duplicate

Edited by TheGuru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

As GA said earlier in the thread, CHC got back in the game running off tackle to the left away from Booker.  Then the genius OC whoever he may be ran up the middle on successive downs on the potentially game winning drive forcing the offense to punt.  CHC’s punter horribly shanked a punt and Gilman was gift wrapped excellent field position that led to the winning score.  Congrats to Gilman on their Super Bowl victory.  There’s always next year.

He didn’t shank the kick, it was blocked. Gilman actually blocked two punts, both by Mason Freeman. 

Telling you this now, if Umbarger isn’t back for Spalding, Gilman has a very good chance of winning that game. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 21234Volunteer said:

CHC must have looked at the state AP poll this week and got the impression that they were good.

 

15 hours ago, 21234Volunteer said:

That JV team tho

CHC is a decent football team in an era where overall level of play is down statewide.  They lost a tough one to one of their biggest rivals but could possibly beat every team left on their schedule.  Oh yeah, their JV team is pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guru your OC punted the ball on a 4 th and 3 from Gilmans 35 with your team having all the momentum and driving for a go ahead score I think that was a terrible call cause after you punted Gilman got 1 first down and changed the field position but you stopped them got the ball back and went 3 and out but your OC called a draw play on 3 and 19 against man to man coverage on the outside Guru your OC is terrible just like last year oh and your QB that Georgie loves did nothing when the was on the line I guess him and your coach was  reading their own press clippings too much in my honest opinion y’all season ended yesterday but maybe y’all will prove the Goochman wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

How. do. you. feel. 

GA12, you had no faith in the boys in this game! I told you they would win and were a better team than CHC. Should be 5-1, 4-2 at the very worst this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

GA12, you had no faith in the boys in this game! I told you they would win and were a better team than CHC. Should be 5-1, 4-2 at the very worst this season. 

I’m trying to be as unbiased as possible while still supporting my hounds. Bmad kicked *** yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

I’m trying to be as unbiased as possible while still supporting my hounds. Bmad kicked *** yesterday. 

Monster, best player in the league. Very happy for him. And such a humble kid. The fact that a school like Maryland hasn’t offered him, shows why they will always suck. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

No no no! Only reason why this game was even close, was because of two 5 yard punts by Gilman in their territory. Gilman’s coaching was atriocous! Gilman beat them because they had three players! Madison, Booker, and Spanky! They dominated! I told you they would win this game, because of them! Madison had what, 300 of total yards at least? Booker has what, 4 sacks? They blitz Spanky like I said they should, how many TFL’s did have? If Gilman had a result coaching staff, they would be 5-1! 

I know the trolls are pissed! But we don’t acknowledge the lames!! 

GA,

Since reality at 2-4 doesn't seem to work and we always play the should be game, they could easily be 1-5 if not for the questionable coaching of the Episcopal coaches. Madison, Spanky, Booker, all great. Give us a score on this weeks game.

They should watch the Buster Douglas knockout of Iron Mike. So are you saying there's a chance? I gots to know.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

...... Should be 5-1, 4-2 at the very worst this season. 

What, 2 and 4????  Dude, you ARE what you record show YOU ARE....2 and 4, nothing more and nothing less.

ifa, woulda, shoulda, coulda....just does NOT compute sportsfans.  If all teams could do what you suggest for Gilman, they all would be undefeated!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

No no no! Only reason why this game was even close, was because of two 5 yard punts by Gilman in their territory. Gilman’s coaching was atriocous! Gilman beat them because they had three players! Madison, Booker, and Spanky! They dominated! I told you they would win this game, because of them! Madison had what, 300 of total yards at least? Booker has what, 4 sacks? They blitz Spanky like I said they should, how many TFL’s did have? If Gilman had a result coaching staff, they would be 5-1! 

I know the trolls are pissed! But we don’t acknowledge the lames!! 

GA,

Since reality at 2-4 doesn't seem to work and we always play the should be game, they could easily be 1-5 if not for the questionable coaching of the Episcopal coaches. Madison, Spanky, Booker, all great. Give us a score on this weeks game.

They should watch the Buster Douglas knockout of Iron Mike. So are you saying there's a chance? I gots to know.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

No no no! Only reason why this game was even close, was because of two 5 yard punts by Gilman in their territory. Gilman’s coaching was atriocous! Gilman beat them because they had three players! Madison, Booker, and Spanky! They dominated! I told you they would win this game, because of them! Madison had what, 300 of total yards at least? Booker has what, 4 sacks? They blitz Spanky like I said they should, how many TFL’s did have? If Gilman had a result coaching staff, they would be 5-1! 

I know the trolls are pissed! But we don’t acknowledge the lames!! 

GA,

Since reality at 2-4 doesn't seem to work and we always play the should be game, they could easily be 1-5 if not for the questionable coaching of the Episcopal coaches. Madison, Spanky, Booker, all great. Give us a score on this weeks game.

They should watch the Buster Douglas knockout of Iron Mike. So are you saying there's a chance? I gots to know.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Monster, best player in the league. Very happy for him. And such a humble kid. The fact that a school like Maryland hasn’t offered him, shows why they will always suck. 

Md hasn’t offered him cause they’re some shat that’s why’s I’m not buying that Md hype that’s going on around town 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Md hasn’t offered him cause they’re some shat that’s why’s I’m not buying that Md hype that’s going on around town 

Or, the player doesn't have the next level potential some homies may think.  MD hasn't offered but has anyone else....  Let's be real, players with his skill set are a dime a dozen, nothing to write home to mom about.

Edited by DayWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Or, the player doesn't have the next level potential some homies may think.  MD hasn't offered but has anyone else....  Let's be real, players with his skill set are a dime a dozen, nothing to write home to mom about.

True DW I’m speaking from a stance of some of the kids I’ve seen Md offer in the past 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Monster, best player in the league. Very happy for him. And such a humble kid. The fact that a school like Maryland hasn’t offered him, shows why they will always suck. 

Md has Johnson, Harrison, Funk, McFarland and Leake.  There is no room for Madison.  IMO, he’s a CAA-type FCS player which is no way a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Md has Johnson, Harrison, Funk, McFarland and Leake.  There is no room for Madison.  IMO, he’s a CAA-type FCS player which is no way a bad thing.

True Guru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheGuru said:

Md has Johnson, Harrison, Funk, McFarland and Leake.  There is no room for Madison.  IMO, he’s a CAA-type FCS player which is no way a bad thing.

Better stated than I did.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheGuru said:

Md has Johnson, Harrison, Funk, McFarland and Leake.  There is no room for Madison.  IMO, he’s a CAA-type FCS player which is no way a bad thing.

Think Madison’s best position is WR, not RB. Madison is a high d-1 talent, not a CAA Guy. He’s had more 80 plus plays than any player in Gilman history. Think about! More than Darius and Cyrus. He has now had three games with 200 yards rushing. And he’s doing all of this with a weak line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Think Madison’s best position is WR, not RB. Madison is a high d-1 talent, not a CAA Guy. He’s had more 80 plus plays than any player in Gilman history. Think about! More than Darius and Cyrus. He has now had three games with 200 yards rushing. And he’s doing all of this with a weak line. 

Then what are his high D1 offers????   What are any of his offers?  Sorry lil pup but just cause he is a Gilman guy, your offer just doesn't count while he would be a "not impressed" if he were playing elsewhere.  Come on GA, that ole dawg of yours just won't hunt here....  Take it to DCSportsfan, maybe that morgue will consider your argument.  Right now you are just pissing into the wind.

 

Edited by DayWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Think Madison’s best position is WR, not RB. Madison is a high d-1 talent, not a CAA Guy. He’s had more 80 plus plays than any player in Gilman history. Think about! More than Darius and Cyrus. He has now had three games with 200 yards rushing. And he’s doing all of this with a weak line. 

What Gilman coach told you this?  I don’t know what Madison’s 40 time is but I don’t see him as a slot receiver at the next level.  He doesn’t seem quick enough. Takes awhile to get up to full speed.  Just my opinion.  Also, Darius and Cyrus played against better competition and excelled all the way to the NFL. Different level of play these days.

Edited by TheGuru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Think Madison’s best position is WR, not RB. Madison is a high d-1 talent, not a CAA Guy. He’s had more 80 plus plays than any player in Gilman history. Think about! More than Darius and Cyrus. He has now had three games with 200 yards rushing. And he’s doing all of this with a weak line. 

Also in a weak league let’s be real here when Darius and Cyrus was playing the league was much better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0