Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 6 Schedule/Predictions- Everything but Gilman

61 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

How are you going to say this when you are well aware of who BMAD and Spanky are?? Spanky, Bmad, and Franks are all having their best year so this comment is just nonsense. 

Best is when a team sport like football you WIN carried by the BEST!   Best players cause their team to win.  Any team can lose with and without just any old players.  And now you name THREE best!!!  Lets face facts here, these so-called best players are just your runt of the litter players and that Gilman sucks as a team, top to bottom.  And 1 - 4 soon to be 1 - 5 just puts a period on the matter.

Edited by DayWalker

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

Double post

Edited by DayWalker

5 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

Junior = upperclassmen

True, meant they will all be back. 

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

If Gilman had any real coaches, they would beat CHC. Sorry, CHC isn’t impressive. Gilman should have won every game they played this year, outside of Gonzaga. Their issue, is coaching this year. 

If Gilman had any real coaches, they would beat CHC. Sorry, CHC isn’t impressive. Gilman should have won every game they played this year, outside of Gonzaga. Their issue, is coaching this year. 

You keep mentioning C Hall  like beating them is something special but I see what’s going on here you wanna down play your pups hoping they pull a upset 

2 hours ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

I agree with the oline being somewhat overrated. Dalcourt isn't nearly as good as Franks (Gilman) yet he has offers from all over thanks to Poggi. Who are you talking about as their "top player?" Anoma? Lee?

Lol DalCourt is by far better than Franks imo that’s why he has offers 

56 minutes ago, jbmad said:

What exactly has Frank's done to be considered good

That’s the samething I’m asking what has he done 

4 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

You keep mentioning C Hall  like beating them is something special but I see what’s going on here you wanna down play your pups hoping they pull a upset 

I think without a doubt Gilman has more talent than CHC. I have already bet Guru on this game. But I can’t have faith in Gilman’s coaching. When you have a player like Spanky and never blitz him, or anybody for that matter,  bad defensive scheme. You have the best TE in the state, and you don’t play him there, and when you do, he’s out of the game in the red zone? Just can’t put faith in anything they do. 

So, I’m picking them because they will have the best player on the field in Madison, who can go off at any time, and just not impress with CHC’s talent. Not because I have strong faith in this team overall.  

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I think without a doubt Gilman has more talent than CHC. I have already bet Guru on this game. But I can’t have faith in Gilman’s coaching. When you have a player like Spanky and never blitz him, or anybody for that matter,  bad defensive scheme. You have the best TE in the state, and you don’t play him there, and when you do, he’s out of the game in the red zone? Just can’t put faith in anything they do. 

So, I’m picking them because they will have the best player on the field in Madison, who can go off at any time, and just not impress with CHC’s talent. Not because I have strong faith in this team overall.  

I will agree with one thing Madison and Booker will be the best players on the field Friday but the C Hall team I watched against SF and Wise played together and for each other despite losing and that’s some chemistry that could lead to success by the way I don’t think Spanky is what you think he is GA seriously I just haven’t seen it yet but Im gonna try to get a birds eye view of it Friday 

Edited by GOOCH

5 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

.... You have the best TE in the state, and you don’t play him there,......

NOPE Nope nope GA.  You may want to get out a lot more around the state and see TEs / DE like ODU bound Donta Anthony out of Potomac.

8 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

I will agree with one thing Madison and Booker will be the best players on the field Friday but the C Hall team I watched against SF and Wise played together and for each other despite losing and that’s some chemistry that could lead to success by the way I don’t think Spanky is what you think he is GA seriously I just haven’t seen it yet but Umbarger gonna try to get a birds eye view of it Friday 

Spanky has been their best defensive player, by a mile this year. The only game they’ve won, he had the game saving INT and return, forced a fumble at the goal line, and a sack. He won the game for them. The coaches need to blitz the kid all game. I think in the future, he will end up a LB. 

The SFA game had nothing to do with what CHC did, that was pure coaching inefficiencies on SFA’s part. That game should have been 42-0 in the first half. I do believe that CHC’s new coaches have made a difference. They play way abover their talent level, kind of like Spalding. 

Posted (edited)

Quiet as it’s kept, Chance Campbell is having a better season than Spanky, Booker & Madison and will be going to a Power 5 school after graduation just like the Gilman trio.

Edited by TheGuru

1 minute ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Spanky has been their best defensive player, by a mile this year. The only game they’ve won, he had the game saving INT and return, forced a fumble at the goal line, and a sack. He won the game for them. The coaches need to blitz the kid all game. I think in the future, he will end up a LB. 

The SFA game had nothing to do with what CHC did, that was pure coaching inefficiencies on SFA’s part. That game should have been 42-0 in the first half. I do believe that CHC’s new coaches have made a difference. They play way abover their talent level, kind of like Spalding. 

Dude, your streaming camera announcer could have won that suckie Gilman - Episs game!!!!  You blitz when your front line can't get to the QB or to disrupt pass attempts.  Are you talking about run blitz in high school??  There was no dominant Episs passing taking place.  It was a 9 - 6 game for heaven sake with a last minute Gilman win.   Take a long nap on a sofa somewhere GA.  You are losing it worse than the DC Sniper around here going delusional over Wise.  Come on GA, get it together.....at least before CHC tear you apart this weekend.  I can't wait to hear all you lame excuses.  Perhaps you'll have ThrowBack Excuse Weekend....

6 minutes ago, 21234Volunteer said:

Everything but Gilman. Thread proceeds to be about Gilman.

:D  Guilty.......why we even discussing a 1 and 4 soon to be 1 - 5 g-Team!!! 

23 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Quiet as it’s kept, Chance Campbell is having a better season than Spanky, Booker & Madison and will be going to a Power 5 school after graduation just like the Gilman trio.

He’s definitely not having a better season than Madison. Madison already has two 200 yard rushing games. Madison is having a monster season, on both sides of the ball. Booker isn’t having a great season, but a lot of that is because teams just go away from him every game. 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

Lol DalCourt is by far better than Franks imo that’s why he has offers 

Are you drunk? Dalcourt only has offers because of Poggi. He had his Michigan friends give Dalcourt his first offer, and when other colleges see someone offered by Michigan, they will obvious give an offer as well. Franks doesn’t have that luxury despite being stronger and having better technique. 

4 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

Are you drunk? Dalcourt only has offers because of Poggi. He had his Michigan friends give Dalcourt his first offer, and when other colleges see someone offered by Michigan, they will obvious give an offer as well. Franks doesn’t have that luxury despite being stronger and having better technique. 

The more you talk about Poggi giving / pulling college offers, the more you sound like......  Oh, nevermind.  :D

31 minutes ago, gilmanalumni12 said:

A coach at a high school who was also a coach at a college having his friends give offers to players on high school team while being involved with both programs sounds like a NCAA violation to me. Where's the FBI?

Posted (edited)

Gilman gonna have to blitz CHC’s field general or the Fox45 Player of the Week will cut them up like Ben Carson.  

Three players of note for Gilman but CHC has players committed or signed to FBS & FCS schools Rutgers, MD Bowling Green and Howard University.  They’ll have several more before the school year is out for football and lacrosse.

Edited by TheGuru

9 minutes ago, jbmad said:

....... Where's the FBI?

Busy working another collusion matter....

4 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Gilman gonna have to blitz CHC’s field general or the Fox45 Player of the Week will cut them up like Ben Carson.  

Gilman ain't doing jack.  Just get ready for Throwback Excuse Week....

He’s definitely not having a better season than Madison. Madison already has two 200 yard rushing games. Madison is having a monster season, on both sides of the ball. Booker isn’t having a great season, but a lot of that is because teams just go away from him every game. 

Campbell has impacted the CHC defense with an INT, Fumble Recovery for TD, multiple sacks, is one of the team’s better tracklers and scored on offense as a FB.  He makes everyone around him better and is a team leader.  I don’t think Madison makes his entire team better like Campbell.  Is he a shutdown corner, too?

Do the team’s stats confirm your claim of 400 yds rushing in two games or did you chart it through watching Greyhound TV?

2 hours ago, TheGuru said:

I watched the kid Campbell last Friday against St. Joe.  Campbell gained a fan in me. He’s athletic, tough, has good size, and knows how to play his position.  I think that young man will be very impactful at the next level over time.

BBalls!!!!  Where you been....  I thought 40b may have done something back door to you after you kicked in his front teeth a couple weeks ago.  Anyway, what's the Vegas line on the Poets - Poly affair this weekend.?