Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manny

Will you attend Ray Lewis' HOF Induction?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Like it or not, he'll be inducted in August. As of a week ago, I was a firm yes about attending. Now I am a likely no. What say you?

Edited by Manny

I don't think anything has changed. Trump is the great uniter. There were, what, 5-6 players protesting? Then Trump decides he needs something to move the focus off of him basically sucking at his job and BAM. Almost all players are protesting. I may not agree with the venue of the protest but damn it protesting and being able to talk against your government is what several hundred thousand men and women died to protect over our history. Those who disagree with the protests should decide if they think it would be ok to be shouted down when they disagree with the government.

No. But I wasn't planning to.

If you wanted to attend this induction, Manny, and if you let the answer to the question, "what if a carrot and a troll doll had a child and it got hit on the head with a mallet repeatedly" talk you out of it, I feel kinda sorry for you. Don't let politicians tell you what things mean. Ask those involved. And don't let loyalty to a politician alter your course through life. None of them are worth that.

Two well-reasoned and also fantastic posts to a baited question.

/thread.

7 minutes ago, EnochRoot said:

Two well-reasoned and also fantastic posts to a baited question.

/thread.

Good point.  Not much more needs to be said.