Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreadPirateRoberts

Two passengers are killed as attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' slits a woman's throat with a butcher's knife and stabs another at Marseille station before soldiers shoot him dead

19 posts in this topic

A man armed with a knife killed two people at the main train station in the Mediterranean port city of Marseille on Sunday before being shot dead by soldiers patrolling there.

“Two victims have been stabbed to death,” the regional police chief, Olivier de Mazieres, told AFP.

The local prosecutor, Xavier Tarabeux, said the knifeman had been shot by soldiers, while Marseille police urged people in the city to avoid the area around Saint-Charles station.

The assailant is believed to have shouted “Allahu Akbar” [God is greatest] before assaulting passersby, a source close to the investigation told AFP on condition of anonymity.

i wonder if they are they calling it terrorism yet

Similar to that terrorist in Portland, Ore who stabbed those 2 men while shouting insults at the Muslim women.

I wonder if they are calling that terrorism yet.

5 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Similar to that terrorist in Portland, Ore who stabbed those 2 men while shouting insults at the Muslim women.

start your own thread pierre paroday troll

Just now, DreadPirateRoberts said:

Sorry Luv.   This fits the narrative of your OP.  And take note:  my reply post belongs in the Nationals.

2 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

Seriously, was mcorioles an English classmate of yours?

:lol:

Just now, EgyptKang said:

Sorry Luv.   This fits the narrative of your OP.  And take note:  my reply post belongs in the Nationals.

right pierre

no one but you is this racist or stupid

just go back to your other identity before your nextpost so you dont get confused like last time when you got caught

Surprising how similar it is to the Trump nazi who slit the throats of two people in that train station a while back.

And how the car attacks are so similar between the two terrorist groups.

They seem to like the same tactics.

26 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Surprising how similar it is to the Trump nazi who slit the throats of two people in that train station a while back.

another terrorist cheerleader

start your own thread troll

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Calamari said:

Yes , so true, yet a Republican senator at the time said that whites commit these acts aren't as big of a problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-duffy-terrorism_us_589a081ce4b0c1284f28854c

Duffy argued in his CNN interview that attacks by white people ― such as the one in Quebec City ― aren’t as big of a problem.

To who?  This guy lives in a bubble.

He goes on to say:

CAMEROTA: How about Charleston, congressman? He was an extremist. He was a white extremist? 

DUFFY: Yes, he was. OK?

CAMEROTA: How about that? That doesn’t matter? 

DUFFY: No, it does matter. It does matter. Look at the good things that came from it. [Then-South Carolina Gov.] Nikki Haley took down the Confederate flag, that was great.

I guess I can say "look at the good things that came from the attack on the twin towers......We have new and much needed updates on a new building.  We have a cool Waterfall memorial, etc.

Edited by EgyptKang

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

another terrorist cheerleader

start your own thread troll

So angry, just because I joined you in criticizing right wing terrorists. ^_^

Wonder what provoked that outburst. 

Edited by Calamari

1 hour ago, boink said:

Islamic extremists have carried out over a dozen deadly terror attacks in Western Europe since 2015, killing more than 330 civilians.

and killed over thirty one thousand around the world since 9/11

peaceful lol

4 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

You and the squid need to expand your info level beyond “rawstory” and other bottom dwelling news sites. 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/212782-portland-attacker-jeremy-christian-was-a-bernie-supporter/

He was a self proclaimed "ss for trump" before he went off slurring Islam just like you folks and murdering those heroes who stepped in to defend.

here or there, the scourge is right wing thinking. The right here and there are violent mirror images of each other. 

35 minutes ago, Calamari said:

He was a self proclaimed "ss for trump" before he went off slurring Islam just like you folks and murdering those heroes who stepped in to defend.

here or there, the scourge is right wing thinking. The right here and there are violent mirror images of each other. 

BS! Provide a credible link or buzz off!

23 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

BS! Provide a credible link or buzz off!

Will you agree to buzz off when I provide it?

47 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Will you agree to buzz off when I provide it?

Absolutely. 

29 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Absolutely. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/portland-train-stabbing-suspect/353963001/

On his Facebook page, Christian shared a post with a video and photo of him performing a Nazi salute during the march. In a comment on his page Christian proclaimed, “I am White and a Nationalist for Vinland.”

His Facebook page is full of disturbing posts supporting white supremacy, attacking women, mocking transgender people. It  shows a man obsessed with fascism.

In a post three days after the inauguration of Donald Trump, Christian posted, "If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question."

Good riddance to you then. B)