OriginalColtsFan

The OFFICIAL Steelers @ Ravens 10/1/17 game thread

160 posts in this topic

Well, looks like we'll have to endure Dan Fouts today. So hopefully we won't have to endure a loss today on top of that.

The stands look pretty packed for all the boycott talked that's been going on all week. :lol:

Please tell me the booing I heard during the prayer was about the Steelers.

I liked Collins since the first game and today he's the featured back. (Or at least he got the first carry.)

Good punt there by Koch.

Ravens better figure out how to block Dupree.

Now let's see how the D performs.

Defense utterly stinks.

3 minutes ago, alienrace said:

Defense utterly stinks.

Well, they held them to a FG, but they were on the field longer than any defense so far this season for one drive. Around 10 minutes.

And any comparison of this defense to the 2000 defense is ludicrous.

LOL. So Joe hits Wallace right in his hands, streaking down the sideline, and he can't catch the ball. But of course...it's Joe's fault.

:rolleyes:

Team is an undisciplined joke.

Just now, alienrace said:

Team is an undisciplined joke.

I have no stats but it appears that they have penalties on ST returns way more than they don't have penalties.

Now Jimmy Smith is out?

Yeah. Unfortunately, Collins does have a history of fumbling.

This is just not a good football team.

No pressure on Ben. He's had all day to throw.

Now J Smith is back.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Collins back on the bench.  Harbaugh is well known for not tolerating fumbling.

1 minute ago, cprenegade said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Collins back on the bench.  Harbaugh is well known for not tolerating fumbling.

Except...with the RB situation the way it is now...I'm not sure he has a lot of options.

5 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

You still see the Ravens as a WC playoff team?

Posted (edited)

Now Watson is down.

Now Watson is up.

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

1 minute ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

You still see the Ravens as a WC playoff team?

I think they can still be in the hunt, but it depends on what happens in the West and the South.  I don't see anyone from the East outside of New England.  In the South Jacksonville, and Tennessee could make noise.  The West has three teams that could all get in.  But honestly the Ravens offense is so pitiful it is becoming hard for me to imagine how they can compete with anyone.  That Pittsburgh is handling them doesn't shock me, I've been saying for over a month the Steelers are a better overall team.  The problem moving forward is that the Raven's offense is not a fluke.  They are a bad offensive football team with limited weapons.   

Just now, cprenegade said:

I think they can still be in the hunt, but it depends on what happens in the West and the South.  I don't see anyone from the East outside of New England.  In the South Jacksonville, and Tennessee could make noise.  The West has three teams that could all get in.  But honestly the Ravens offense is so pitiful it is becoming hard for me to imagine how they can compete with anyone.  That Pittsburgh is handling them doesn't shock me, I've been saying for over a month the Steelers are a better overall team.  The problem moving forward is that the Raven's offense is not a fluke.  They are a bad offensive football team with limited weapons.   

When Yanda went down the season was history. He was the anchor of a weak OL. Now the OL is still weak with no leadership. You can see on almost every play that the defense is salivating.