bluecountry

Who Went To The Stillers Ravens Game?

8 posts in this topic

For those who went to the game, I had a couple of questions.

If you don’t mind, can you answer?

Thanks.

1) Where there a lot of PIT fans there?

-How many, what % would you say?

2) Was this the normal amount PIT brings to BAL?

-If not, what is?

-Was this more or less than normal?

3)How did the turnout of PIT fans in BAL compare to when BAL is at PIT?

-Was it similar, more, or less?

4) How did the turnout of PIT fans in BAL compare to when other teams are in BAL?

-Compared to New England, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Denver, Oakland, SF, Giants, Iggles, Cowboys, Redskins…where did PIT rank?

5) How did the turnout of Stiller fans compare to when the Yankees, Red Sox, Nats, or Pirates are in BAL?

On TV, at least for the first TD, it did not sound like there were many at all.  The later TD, I did see a good amount sprinkled throughout.  Nonetheless, for the Stillers who usually have a lot on the road, it did not seem that much.  I remember back in 2008 there were a ton of Steeler fans, but this past 5+ years it seems there have been fewer PIT fans in BAL than almost anywhere leaguewide.  Given how close PIT is and how many transplants there are, any reason why this is the case?

Thanks.

It wasn't more than normal. Up until after kickoff there were lots of empty seats.

Once the game was not in doubt Ravens fans left and the Steeler fans got louder. But did get drowned out by boos.

There were many Ravens/Steelers fans that looked like they came together.

I think it was slightly more than the past few years but way, way less then in the Ravens early days .......

Before the Ravens won SB35 they didn't sell out so some of those early games seemed like they were half full of mullet heads .....

I think there were a lot of raven fans that sold tickets this past week.....

The most opposing fans I have seen in the past 5 years was green bay .....

7 hours ago, stevez51 said:

It wasn't more than normal. Up until after kickoff there were lots of empty seats.

Once the game was not in doubt Ravens fans left and the Steeler fans got louder. But did get drowned out by boos.

There were many Ravens/Steelers fans that looked like they came together.

Go back and look at this guy's threads. It's the exact same script every time--only the sport and the opposing team change. He's just looking for a reason to rip Baltimore.

13 hours ago, mdrunning said:

Go back and look at this guy's threads. It's the exact same script every time--only the sport and the opposing team change. He's just looking for a reason to rip Baltimore.

Strangest post, which as you pointed out we've seen in identical format on other threads. Has to be a troll 

18 hours ago, bluecountry said:

Thanks, and no I'm not a troll.

My apologies then