2 posts in this topic

Hello - both of my boys are playing Lacrosse and I noticed serveral competing teams recently using high purity oxygen during the games.  I’m assuming this is legal.  Does anyone know?  It appears to be the same concept that pro football players use on the sidelines.  However, this is a product call Big Ox O2.  I haven’t seen it until this year.  The Lacrosse players are huffing it down on the sidelines. Is anyone familiar with Big Ox O2? If so, can you please tell me how well it works.  I considered buying it for my sons, but I want to be sure it works first. Thanks.

It's just Purified O2 for Human Consumption like you get in Hospitals .etc There's Commercial O2 for like Welding and such but not necessarily "Cleaned" of any impurities for People to breathe. You probably could if you wanted to with no ill effects but you keep refilling the same Commercial tanks over & over, well you get the Idea..O2 is just O2, it's what else might be floating around in the tanks.

Basically as far as Sports is concerned, it's just a way for the Vendors to make more money.

Edited by Bartman