mcorioles

Bump Stocks Determined to Be Legal under the Obama Admin.

67 posts in this topic

Wonder why a certain segment of our posters haven't brought this up?

But they pile on a nothing Trump reversal on mental health.

Hypocrites.

Posted (edited)

Oh and BTW I AM for banning no them. They serve no purpose other than firing more rounds. 

Edited by mcorioles

And hopefully under Trumps admin they will be banned.......

Wonder why you didn't provide a link.

Just now, Baltimatt said:

Wonder why you didn't provide a link.

Do you have to if it's a fact?

Why are you all over my thread within minutes but never correct the liberal threads that are obvious lies?

:lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/paul-ryan-bump-stocks-gun-control/index.html

In the wake of the Las Vegas shooting, Ryan told Hugh Hewitt in an interview for his MSNBC show that "clearly that's something we need to look into."
Ryan's comments come as one senior House GOP member told CNN enough House Republicans are likely to agree to a push for legislation that would ban bump stocks that something could pass in the GOP-controlled House.
"There's enough Republicans who are looking for something that they can say 'I did something.' And the bump stock is an Obama policy. That was approved by the ATF in 2010 and 2012, so why would we defend that?"
The ATF said in 2010 that it did not believe bump stocks to be regulated under existing gun laws because it is a firearm part.

Obama is the worst.  On one hand trying to confiscate all weapons and on the other hand personally allowing bump stocks.

Good thing these brave Republicans are here to save the day.  At least until the NRA sets them straight.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Why are you all over my thread within minutes but never correct the liberal threads that are obvious lies?

Of course it's better now.  You state something as fact and want to start a whole thread about it, so you should be able to document your claim.

And knock it off with my "never" correcting "liberal" threads.  

1 minute ago, Baltimatt said:

Of course it's better now.  You state something as fact and want to start a whole thread about it, so you should be able to document your claim.

Come on Matt, you're ruining the "hypocrisy exposer's"  big gotcha moment.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Come on Matt, you're ruining the "hypocrisy exposer's"  big gotcha moment.  :lol:

:D

Thank goodness Obama is no longer president.

What has Trump's ATF done about it?

1 minute ago, Baltimatt said:

:D

Thank goodness Obama is no longer president.

What has Trump's ATF done about it?

We have got nothing done in the last 8 years and it looks like nothing will get done in this 9th year as well.

7 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Wow. That does say "exposer". I thought it said "expositer".

9 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Why?It's true.

Am I not allowed to post a fact here now?

Posted (edited)

You know Libs are pissed when they make it personal and post the bugs that aren't relevant to the conversation.

Edited by mcorioles

I get amused when they post on a thread they can't counter......but they think they are by making it personal.

But Matt is only worried about a link.

28 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Oh good Lord stop whining.  You've been here long enough to know that Baltimatt is usually all over any thread where there's no link provided

Just now, banner1124 said:

Oh good Lord stop whining.  You've been here long enough to know that Baltimatt is usually all over any thread where there's no link provided

But never bothers to change the liberal ones.

You guys crack me up...... like no one notices and when it's brought up it's " whining"

Grow up.

34 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Wonder why a certain segment of our posters haven't brought this up?

But they pile on a nothing Trump reversal on mental health.

Hypocrites.

Bump stocks were not "legalized" -- they were never illegal

The ATF issued an opinion that bump-stocks were not illegal -- a correct technical opinion based upon the function and the definition of semi-automatic.

But never bothers to change the liberal ones.

You guys crack me up...... like no one notices and when it's brought up it's " whining"

Grow up.

Sorry mcorioles but you're just wrong... he changes threads from posters on both sides of the aisle.  Why are you so hell-bent on being a victim here?  Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, why don't you ask liberals for links (even though he does all the time)... Whaaaaaaaaaa, why do you not change liberal threads (even though he does it all the time).... whaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa.  

Someone here needs to grow up alright.. and it's YOU.

1 minute ago, karlydee2 said:

Bump stocks were not "legalized" -- they were never illegal

The ATF issued an opinion that bump-stocks were not illegal -- a correct technical opinion based upon the function and the definition of semi-automatic.

Oh noes... a fact... well, that's the end of this stupid little thread

5 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

What a precious snowflake he is. 

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Sorry mcorioles but you're just wrong... he changes threads from posters on both sides of the aisle.  Why are you so hell-bent on being a victim here?  Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, why don't you ask liberals for links (even though he does all the time)... Whaaaaaaaaaa, why do you not change liberal threads (even though he does it all the time).... whaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa.  

Someone here needs to grow up alright.. and it's YOU.

Do you want proof?

LOL unlike a lot on here I don't say things I can't back up.

Posted (edited)

Am I not allowed to post a fact here now? the resemblance between what you post and a fact is strictly coincidental...you just proved the blind pig and acorn theory...

speaking of non-facts --> LOL unlike a lot on here I don't say things I can't back up. wanna bet? how you feeling about the dossier these days? Did you hear what Burr said yesterday? Edited by can you hear me now!

Posted (edited)

On 10/5/2017 at 1:39 PM, can you hear me now! said:

Am I not allowed to post a fact here now? the resemblance between what you post and a fact is strictly coincidental...you just proved the blind pig and acorn theory...

LOL, ok.

Another meaningless post from you.

Like I said it's comical when you all attack the poster when you have no counter

Embarrasing and transparent.

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

The President making everything about him is pathetic. His sycophants making everything about the President is extremely pathetic.