Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastsider

Illegal kills 3 people and sentenced to two years

37 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Eastsider said:

Who needs a degree on behavioral health when you sit in court and watch repeat offenders use the same lame stories to plea out day in and day out and get away with their performances.

Thank you you for proving my point.

:D

53 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

And what happened to him and his goof ball mommy after that mess was over?

Karma deals out justice better than any court will in that case.

The “Affluenza” teen has been caught drinking again.

And that violates the terms of his 10-year juvenile probation, his court-ordered punishment. According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, a video posted on Twitter appears to show Ethan Couch at a game of beer pong “with red plastic cups and Miller Lite.” As a 16-year-old, Couch killed four and injured two in a drunk driving accident in 2013, but got off easy due to his lawyer’s argument that his affluence had made him “profoundly dysfunctional.”

;)

8 minutes ago, songfourone said:

And that violates the terms of his 10-year juvenile probation, his court-ordered punishment. According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, a video posted on Twitter appears to show Ethan Couch at a game of beer pong “with red plastic cups and Miller Lite.” As a 16-year-old, Couch killed four and injured two in a drunk driving accident in 2013, but got off easy due to his lawyer’s argument that his affluence had made him “profoundly dysfunctional.”

;)

Karma bites again, just like I said;)

Just now, jonsensback said:

Karma bites again, just like I said;)

The kid drank after given probation for his role in the intoxicated vehicular murder of 4 and catastrophic injuries to two others.

Karma indeed.

^_^

41 minutes ago, songfourone said:

The kid drank after given probation for his role in the intoxicated vehicular murder of 4 and catastrophic injuries to two others.

Karma indeed.

^_^

And where is little Ethan now?

You are right for a change, Karma indeed.

1 minute ago, jonsensback said:

And where is little Ethan now?

You are right for a change, Karma indeed.

And you are right for a change.

;)

He should get the same sentence as anyone else would for this, and then be deported. 

That brings up a entire other issue if he wasn't here in the first place we would not be discussing the death of two precious children and a husband 

7 hours ago, microg said:

What would have been a fair sentence?  This was a negligent homicide where Mr. Rosales fell asleep at the wheel.  How many people have ever driven while drowsy?  It is an unfortunate accident that deserves some punishment but not his head on stick. 

Wasn't Heather Cooke sentenced to 7 years?  And that involved a drunken driving death.

Anything beyond 5 years for Mr. Rosales actions would imply to me that his sentence is being biased by his nationality.  What is the typical sentence for actions similar to Mr. Rosales that do not involve alcohol?

In my case, the guy got nothing. He's gone. Can't be located, prolly out of the country. He was driving on a revoked license. So he was uninsured. The max I could get was 30 grand from my uninsured driver coverage. That's all you can get. It's gone. I go for my 3rd surgery soon. Had to quit my retirement job. In pain every day. I could sue him, if he was around. 

5 hours ago, songfourone said:

;)

SMH........I guess the "millennials " defense is on the way. I guess all the "syndromes" are used up. (mostly by people without them):rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

In my case, the guy got nothing. He's gone. Can't be located, prolly out of the country. He was driving on a revoked license. So he was uninsured. The max I could get was 30 grand from my uninsured driver coverage. That's all you can get. It's gone. I go for my 3rd surgery soon. Had to quit my retirement job. In pain every day. I could sue him, if he was around. 

I have a similar situation. Driver had 25 grand in insurance. But she is worse off physically. I had to retire eventually, vascular issues.

My lawyer said you can't get something from someone who has nothing. That was almost 17 yrs ago.

21 hours ago, stevez51 said:

I have a similar situation. Driver had 25 grand in insurance. But she is worse off physically. I had to retire eventually, vascular issues.

My lawyer said you can't get something from someone who has nothing. That was almost 17 yrs ago.

Wonderful ain't it?