Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Post Season Thread Anyone?

557 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Its really time to face the music. Petey. dd and buck are dinosaurs. We will not win, cant win with these guys in this structure,  I mean league or ws championship, Pathetic front office action which includes Buck. Anyone who thinks Buck isn't culpable in part for this pathetic team is just sticking their head in the sand. He was terrible this year!  Thumb in soup !

When you're entire team is as inconsistent as the O's were this year, you have to look at the manager.

Plus, his insistence on putting Jimenez out there every fifth day was boarder line criminal.

You just don't underestimate the Yankees in the post season.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

When you're entire team is as inconsistent as the O's were this year, you have to look at the manager.

Plus, his insistence on putting Jimenez out there every fifth day was boarder line criminal.

Yeah UJ was a long standing problem , but if want to focus on 2017 and Buck's shortcomings looks at t=Tillman. I was on this in April  when he was getting beat around in a ball. Oh it was just spring training don't worry about it say the board pundits and Buck.  Well Buck and some of the blind rode Tillman right to the bottome of the ocean. I think running Tillman out there to mid Aug is the biggest indictment on Buck for 2017. Total blind loyalty move.  This move that Buck thought Tilly would find it, shows he has no clue.  And I mean no clue. And there are some on the board  that think Tilly is still close to finding it.  He should of been DFA around the all star break.  He was useless. Get a clue Buck and drop the loyalty card.  

Disclaimer; the above post was made by Grey Goose. Thank you.

Edited by CROUSEMAN

4 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Yeah UJ was a long standing problem , but if want to focus on 2017 and Buck's shortcomings looks at t=Tillman. I was on this in April  when he was getting beat around in a ball. Oh it was just spring training don't worry about it say the board pundits and Buck.  Well Buck and some of the blind rode Tillman right to the bottome of the ocean. I think running Tillman out there to mid Aug is the biggest indictment on Buck for 2017. Total blind loyalty move.  This move that Buck thought Tilly would find it, shows he has no clue.  And I mean no clue. And there are some on the board  that think Tilly is still close to finding it.  He should of been DFA around the all star break.  He was useless. Get a clue Buck and drop the loyalty card.  

Disclaimer; the above post was made by Grey Goose. Thank you.

That was a big part of it. How he mishandled Kim was a part of it. How he failed to instill basic skills like bunting and base running is a part of hit. His mishandling of the lineup with Trumbo and Davis is a part of it. There are a LOT of parts to Showalter that left a LOT to be desired this year. He really was exposed as a stubborn, simple-minded manager.

2 minutes ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

That was a big part of it. How he mishandled Kim was a part of it. How he failed to instill basic skills like bunting and base running is a part of hit. His mishandling of the lineup with Trumbo and Davis is a part of it. There are a LOT of parts to Showalter that left a LOT to be desired this year. He really was exposed as a stubborn, simple-minded manager.

Hey OCF grey goose taking over my posts from now till spring training!   Think I'm heading to Hilton Head for winter. But agree with your Buck Assessment.  I'm all in for one more year.  Blow it out on some pitching and go for it. really what other choice do we have?

1 minute ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Hey OCF grey goose taking over my posts from now till spring training!   Think I'm heading to Hilton Head for winter. But agree with your Buck Assessment.  I'm all in for one more year.  Blow it out on some pitching and go for it. really what other choice do we have?

Go Tanya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan on Buck's head?

(J/K!!! I'd NEVER advocate violence on a sports message board.)

;)

3 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Lindor!!!!

Making a game of it.

2 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Why can’t we have that type of emotion 

‘why can’t we have that type of team 

Well, cuz we don't.

7 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Why can’t we have that type of emotion 

‘why can’t we have that type of team 

God I hate the Yankees. C'MON, CLEVELAND!

(How many times do you hear THAT, eh?)

:D

The announcer just defined the O's hitters. He said when someone throws as hard as Chapman, and you have a big swing, it's not going to work. The O's hitters should be forced to write that 1,000 times on the black board. Every day.

4 minutes ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

The announcer just defined the O's hitters. He said when someone throws as hard as Chapman, and you have a big swing, it's not going to work. The O's hitters should be forced to write that 1,000 times on the black board. Every day.

Ugh 

Brought back a childhood memory lol

12 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Ugh 

Brought back a childhood memory lol

I'm sure that's part of your love of Angry Orchard.

Just now, OriginalColtsFan said:

I'm sure that's part of your love of Angry Orchard.

Found another ipa for oct evil twin 

2 hours ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

It's sad watching the playoffs and thinking of what might have been.

I think it is worse to get to the playoffs  and not use your closer. 

GO TRIBE!!

AMAZING WIN!

What a great AB by Gomes.