Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Trump to "decertify" Iran deal

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Wow ,ok.

I guess you know more then they do.

The State Dept’s list is based on politics, not facts. 

Everyone knows Saudi Arabia supports Islamists all over the world

The terrorists supported by Iran are active primarily in the Middle East. They’re not targeting Americans or Europeans

Edited by soulflower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

 

LOL now I know you are whacked.

Morals?

Like detaining innocent people for a year?

Being the #1 sponsor of terrorism?

Chanting death to America 

 

Those kind of morals?

Then the Obama Admin. acknowledges the money will probably be used to fund terrorists?

Wow talk about trying to defend the indefensible............and not even a good attempt.

What is this "whacked" shyte?

You feel that you don't have to give back what is owed, that questions your morals. I certainly wouldn't trade with a person that holds morals like you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Speculation

Facts

Here’s an excerpt from a 2015 Reuters article explaining how Netanyahu’s aggression was the reason Obama pursued the Nuclear Deal:

The Israelis took steps in 2012 that portrayed as credible their threat to attack Iran – and inevitably drawing the United States into the fight. We don’t know much about the specifics, but reports revealed hints that the Obama administration was growing increasingly alarmed by Israel’s actions. The Netanyahu government was spending billions of dollars on a military buildup, as well as consolidating military cooperation with Azerbaijan near Iran’s northern borders.

Not until a year later were there whispered suggestions — including one from former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert — that Netanyahu had spent billions to make his threats look more credible to Washington rather than for serious military preparation.

What is clear is that the Israeli moves were taken seriously by the Obama administration, which shifted its assessment in 2012 as more high-level U.S. officials began to take the Israeli threat to attack as credible.

Even aside from the coming presidential elections in November, the prospect was seen as disastrous for Obama. He was not going to allow himself to be dragged into another messy war in the Middle East with no end in sight. Only the Iran issue had the potential to do so, even after his re-election. And Obama also understood that the war would have been even worse for Israel.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/07/20/the-real-credit-for-the-iran-deal-goes-to-israels-benjamin-netanyahu/

Edited by soulflower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WKDWZD said:

What is this "whacked" shyte?

You feel that you don't have to give back what is owed, that questions your morals. I certainly wouldn't trade with a person that holds morals like you do.

Luckily for me I don't see the world as simplistically as you do.

 

What you should be worried about is your own countries pitiful response to terrorism in England.

You're going to wish you were able to own a firearm in about 20 years .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soulflower said:

Facts

Here’s an excerpt from a 2015 Reuters article explaining how Netanyahu’s aggression was the reason Obama pursued the Nuclear Deal:

The Israelis took steps in 2012 that portrayed as credible their threat to attack Iran – and inevitably drawing the United States into the fight. We don’t know much about the specifics, but reports revealed hints that the Obama administration was growing increasingly alarmed by Israel’s actions. The Netanyahu government was spending billions of dollars on a military buildup, as well as consolidating military cooperation with Azerbaijan near Iran’s northern borders.

Not until a year later were there whispered suggestions — including one from former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert — that Netanyahu had spent billions to make his threats look more credible to Washington rather than for serious military preparation.

What is clear is that the Israeli moves were taken seriously by the Obama administration, which shifted its assessment in 2012 as more high-level U.S. officials began to take the Israeli threat to attack as credible.

Even aside from the coming presidential elections in November, the prospect was seen as disastrous for Obama. He was not going to allow himself to be dragged into another messy war in the Middle East with no end in sight. Only the Iran issue had the potential to do so, even after his re-election. And Obama also understood that the war would have been even worse for Israel.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/07/20/the-real-credit-for-the-iran-deal-goes-to-israels-benjamin-netanyahu/

So explain to me how this "deal" would stop Israel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

So explain to me how this "deal" would stop Israel?

Because it takes the “Nuclear weapons” justification for bombing Iran off the table for at least ten years.

For the past decade or so Israel has been saying we need to bomb Iran to stop them from building Nukes. The Nuclear deal prevents Iran from getting Nukes for at least ten years which decreases the likelihood of a regional war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Luckily for me I don't see the world as simplistically as you do.

 

What you should be worried about is your own countries pitiful response to terrorism in England.

You're going to wish you were able to own a firearm in about 20 years .

Oh but you do, your simplicity is basically what your handlers tell you.

Your debating skills on here are positively childlike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 0:34 PM, WKDWZD said:

Oh but you do, your simplicity is basically what your handlers tell you.

Your debating skills on here are positively childlike.

If you call links to back up my posts.......

LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0