Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 6 Scores

167 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, araiderfan said:

Another td pass from backup qb......26-20. 3:20 to go

I don’t even know who DM’s backup QB is, but I told SB, their starting QB isn’t the answer.  Sounds like they found the answer. Happy about that! 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Posted (edited)

SFA beats Mcd 28-0, I predicted 21-0. Damn, gave McD more credit than they deserved. Heard Ellis threw four INT’s. 

And I told you they wouldn’t score on them! 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

SFA in a different league.  Make good teams look bad.  Time to shift to a national schedule and drop MIAA play. MIAA is beneath them.

1 minute ago, Bully said:

SFA in a different league.  Make good teams look bad.  Time to shift to a national schedule and drop MIAA play. MIAA is beneath them.

They’re in a different league in the state, not just the MIAA. They’re by far the best team. 

1 minute ago, city40blast said:

Anyone know the Dunbar vs poly score

Dunbar 32 Poly 14 F

2 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Gonzaga holds on for the 26-20 win

I’m literally on fire. Called this game as well. 

10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I don’t even know who DM’s backup QB is, but I told SB, their starting QB isn’t the answer.  Sounds like they found the answer. Happy about that! 

Eric Najarian, he is a lacrosse kid at Dematha, I coached him for rec football 13U Crofton. That kid has d1 talent

Ryken wasted no time after the delay with 6'2 230 RB Bell muscling in from 1.

41-27 Bullis 5:57 4th

10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SFA beats Mcd 28-0, I predicted 21-0. Damn, gave McD more credit than they deserved. Heard Ellis threw four INT’s. 

And I told you they wouldn’t score on them! 

Heard wrong Ellis threw 2 if I’m not mistaken this is a PSA to all the teams in the MIAA if your not gonna teach your kids to be physical on a football field please don’t play SF cause in order to have a slim chance to compete with them you must try to match their physicality and yes I agree with EI the league is terrible outside of SF or has my buddy DW would say it’s straight bush league 

4 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Heard wrong Ellis threw 2 if I’m not mistaken this is a PSA to all the teams in the MIAA if your not gonna teach your kids to be physical on a football field please don’t play SF cause in order to have a slim chance to compete with them you must try to match their physicality and yes I agree with EI the league is terrible outside of SF or has my buddy DW would say it’s straight bush league 

Told you they wouldn’t score. SFA’s offense stinks, but that defense is out of this world! Their LB’s, are sick. 

Just now, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Told you they wouldn’t score. SFA’s offense stinks, but that defense is out of this world! Their LB’s, are sick. 

You called it , SF DL put so much pressure on the opposing team it makes it easy to play on the back end that’s why they got the picks they got besides the one play where the kid baited Ellis into a pick 6 

Bullis drove inside the Ryken 20 but threw incomplete on 4th (WR screaming for interference).

Very next play Ryken throws a bomb - 87 yards to WR Boyle for a TD.

41-34 Bullis 2:24 4th

6 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

You called it , SF DL put so much pressure on the opposing team it makes it easy to play on the back end that’s why they got the picks they got besides the one play where the kid baited Ellis into a pick 6 

Yeah but they can’t beat IMG. Offense isn’t good enough. 

But Bullis recovered the onsides kick and took all but 8 seconds off the clock before punting.

Time expired on the punt but there were offsetting penalties.

An untimed play with Bullis taking a knee for the win.

(Almost a brawl at the end - good job by both staffs).

41-34 Bullis final

River Hill 49 Mt Hebron 7 F

Marriotts Ridge 24 Reservoir 12 F

Oakland Mills 28 Hammond 20 F

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Stinks?! They stop themselves. They could pretty much move the ball at will.  Don't know if they can beat IMG simply because of depth, but no one is shutting that offense out. Most of it is play calling. Their QB and RB's can move the chains at will. They have not been manhandled by anyone.  

49 minutes ago, Dmvballer said:

Stinks?! They stop themselves. They could pretty much move the ball at will.  Don't know if they can beat IMG simply because of depth, but no one is shutting that offense out. Most of it is play calling. Their QB and RB's can move the chains at will. They have not been manhandled by anyone.  

The QB can’t pass! It is playcalling as well, and of course nobody is stopping them in Maryland. They’re that much better than everybody. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Quote from your boy Dom in the paper: “They’re just a way better team,” Damico said. “They’re bigger, stronger, faster, better. They’re like a college football team. It’s like a college team versus a high school team. We’re not deep enough or strong enough to play them. That’s just a different breed of football. … They’re playing at the national level trying to win a national championship. We’re trying to make the playoffs in the A Conference. It’s a different approach, but they’re a great team.” 

STOP IT DOM! This is straight BS, now he’s crying? What happen to the trash you were talking before the season, how you are as good as any team in the state? What about the crap you and your whole team was saying after playing DeMatha close? Now you’re basically lobbying for SFA to be out of the league? BUSH LEAGUE! 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

26 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

The QB can’t pass! It is playcalling as well, and of course nobody is stopping them in Maryland. They’re that much better than everybody. 

The vid from the Sun shows his receivers dropping 2 spot on passes. The Kid moves the Chains.

18 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Quote from your boy Dom in the paper: “They’re just a way better team,” Damico said. “They’re bigger, stronger, faster, better. They’re like a college football team. It’s like a college team versus a high school team. We’re not deep enough or strong enough to play them. That’s just a different breed of football. … They’re playing at the national level trying to win a national championship. We’re trying to make the playoffs in the A Conference. It’s a different approach, but they’re a great team.” 

STOP IT DOM! This is straight BS, now he’s crying? What happen to the trash you were talking before the season, how you are as good as any team in the state? What about the crap you and your whole team was saying after playing DeMatha close? Now you’re basically lobbying for SFA to be out of the league? BUSH LEAGUE! 

He's recognizing that they got outplayed and outmatched. He may have said those things at the beginning of the year but he was gracious in defeat. I think they will make a decent run in the playoffs.  

5 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I’m literally on fire. Called this game as well. 

GREAT WIN!!!!

1 hour ago, Dmvballer said:

They haven't played anyone. Teams they played this year are all down. IMG  will be only test.