Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 6 Scores

167 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Dmvballer said:

He's recognizing that they got outplayed and outmatched. He may have said those things at the beginning of the year but he was gracious in defeat. I think they will make a decent run in the playoffs.  

How do you make a decent run in the playoffs when the most you can play is 2 games?

5 minutes ago, Dmvballer said:

He's recognizing that they got outplayed and outmatched. He may have said those things at the beginning of the year but he was gracious in defeat. I think they will make a decent run in the playoffs.  

No, he is sneakily dissing them. He’s basically saying they don’t belong in the league. He thought because they played DeMatha well, that he had a chance against SFA. SFA ain’t DeMatha this year. Only thing that’s stopping this team from being the best ever in the area, is the offense. That defense could very well be the best ever. 

Just now, jbmad said:

How do you make a decent run in the playoffs when the most you can play is 2 games?

Very good point. McD could also be in trouble the rest of the year. Looks like SFA just physically beat them the hell down, looks like they lost three players for the rest of the year. 

21 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Very good point. McD could also be in trouble the rest of the year. Looks like SFA just physically beat them the hell down, looks like they lost three players for the rest of the year. 

Who

1 minute ago, jbmad said:

Who

Farrare, a starting linebacker and one of their linemen. 

8 hours ago, JustMyThought said:

But Bullis recovered the onsides kick and took all but 8 seconds off the clock before punting.

Time expired on the punt but there were offsetting penalties.

An untimed play with Bullis taking a knee for the win.

(Almost a brawl at the end - good job by both staffs).

41-34 Bullis final

Good game and always a great atmosphere! The kid Bryson Shaw has the goods. He is without a doubt one of the best guys in the area in any class. 

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SF broke they *** up i mean literally broke they *** up 

21 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

Good game and always a great atmosphere! The kid Bryson Shaw has the goods. He is without a doubt one of the best guys in the area in any class. 

Facts the kid is a straight dog 

4 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Quote from your boy Dom in the paper: “They’re just a way better team,” Damico said. “They’re bigger, stronger, faster, better. They’re like a college football team. It’s like a college team versus a high school team. We’re not deep enough or strong enough to play them. That’s just a different breed of football. … They’re playing at the national level trying to win a national championship. We’re trying to make the playoffs in the A Conference. It’s a different approach, but they’re a great team.” 

STOP IT DOM! This is straight BS, now he’s crying? What happen to the trash you were talking before the season, how you are as good as any team in the state? What about the crap you and your whole team was saying after playing DeMatha close? Now you’re basically lobbying for SFA to be out of the league? BUSH LEAGUE! 

GA everything Dom said is the truth though whether you like it or not just think about it like this every kid on SF couldn’t and wouldn’t be eligible to play at no other school in the league besides Lee and Sheridan I think so yes SF is a well oil machine 

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

GA everything Dom said is the truth though whether you like it or not just think about it like this every kid on SF couldn’t and wouldn’t be eligible to play at no other school in the league besides Lee and Sheridan I think so yes SF is a well oil machine 

Dalcourt is a smart kid, he could get into any school in the state. I can’t speak for the rest of the team(besides Lee). But they’re plenty of kids on McD’s roster that would have a hard time getting into any school in the MIAA besides SFA. 

You’re right, everything Dom said is definitely true. But, don’t run your mouth before the season and after the DM game.  Now he sounds like a cry baby! They’re in trouble for the rest of the season, and I think the future. 

Today feels like a day of mourning for people on here! Where’s EI with the scores? Where’s my good friend Guru? Where’s the rest of the trolls? 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

52 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Facts the kid is a straight dog 

Oh my! 

Wish Shaw stayed at MSJ.  Kid must run a 4.4. Fast as sh$$

So Spalding almost lost to Friendship? The race to make the playoffs is going to be very interesting this year. Only thing we know is, Loyola won’t make it. 

Ha GA.  Don’t be so fast....after the MSJ debacle last week Loyola might have a chance.  It is amazing to watch how most of these teams can be completely different from week to week.  Injuries have a lot to do with it but I also think many of these coaches don’t stick with what works.  Try to get to creative.  Also no depth with most teams.

5 minutes ago, Bully said:

Ha GA.  Don’t be so fast....after the MSJ debacle last week Loyola might have a chance.  It is amazing to watch how most of these teams can be completely different from week to week.  Injuries have a lot to do with it but I also think many of these coaches don’t stick with what works.  Try to get to creative.  Also no depth with most teams.

Naw, you guys have nothing to worry about. You will win by 30. Loyola is literally a B Conference team. MSJ has plenty of athletes, still will win on that alone. 

Some upsets last night but surprised no one has posted the absolute blowout by SJC over Good Counsel.  I still take SJC over Gonzaga and Dematha.  

Just now, Bully said:

Some upsets last night but surprised no one has posted the absolute blowout by SJC over Good Counsel.  I still take SJC over Gonzaga and Dematha.  

Not surprised by the SJC-GC score. I wouldn’t be too fast with saying they will beat Gonzaga or DM. 

Only team I’d guarantee a win with this year is SFA but I think SJC has got something special happening.  I like their QB and running game.  Defense is coming together.  

7 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

No, he is sneakily dissing them. He’s basically saying they don’t belong in the league. He thought because they played DeMatha well, that he had a chance against SFA. SFA ain’t DeMatha this year. Only thing that’s stopping this team from being the best ever in the area, is the offense. That defense could very well be the best ever. 

I will agree that the O needs to step up. BUT "if" they recruit year in and year out, defense is always easier to gel than an offense.  Most of these high schools have had players in their system for a few years. This isn't round ball where you can "one & done it" and be effective.  Offense is all about timing. If they continue to bring in ONE YEAR wonders - their offense will always under perform. BUT if they are able to get underclassmen in and keep them, they are going to be unstoppable. 

7 hours ago, jbmad said:

Haaaaaaa!!!! True. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Bully said:

Only team I’d guarantee a win with this year is SFA but I think SJC has got something special happening.  I like their QB and running game.  Defense is coming together.  

I like what SJC is doing. Also playing with a lot of confidence and discipline.

I didnt see the DM game last night but what Ive watched from DM they are undisciplined and a well coached disciplined team can beat them. 

Edited by Tomslick

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bully said:

Wish Shaw stayed at MSJ.  Kid must run a 4.4. Fast as sh$$

The kid took a kickoff back(called back) that was kicked away from him. Then took a 90 yard screen to the house with 24 seconds left b4 halftime. When the kid touches the rock people start to stand up because he can take it to the house at any given time from anywhere on the field. 

Edited by Tomslick

Agreed.  Shaw kid is not only big time D1 prospect.  He has all the tools to play on Sunday’s.  He has very special athletic gifts.  

10 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Quote from your boy Dom in the paper: “They’re just a way better team,” Damico said. “They’re bigger, stronger, faster, better. They’re like a college football team. It’s like a college team versus a high school team. We’re not deep enough or strong enough to play them. That’s just a different breed of football. … They’re playing at the national level trying to win a national championship. We’re trying to make the playoffs in the A Conference. It’s a different approach, but they’re a great team.” 

STOP IT DOM! This is straight BS, now he’s crying? What happen to the trash you were talking before the season, how you are as good as any team in the state? What about the crap you and your whole team was saying after playing DeMatha close? Now you’re basically lobbying for SFA to be out of the league? BUSH LEAGUE! 

You're bush league and so is SFA. McDonogh is better than SFA as a school, as a program, as players and as a coaching staff.

SFA is a bunch of no class losers who should never have been allowed to join the A Conference. 

It's pretty telling that you gloat more over an expected SFA win than a Gilman upset. I'm done with this board. Update your own schedules and scores. Break your own news. GA and DW and Gooch and all of you can have the Sun Board, I'm out. Those of you who appreciate what I bring to the table, you can find me on the MOCOfootball site, which also has forums for all other regions and is actually moderated unlike the Sun Board.

2 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

You're bush league and so is SFA. McDonogh is better than SFA as a school, as a program, as players and as a coaching staff.

SFA is a bunch of no class losers who should never have been allowed to join the A Conference. 

It's pretty telling that you gloat more over an expected SFA win than a Gilman upset. I'm done with this board. Update your own schedules and scores. Break your own news. GA and DW and Gooch and all of you can have the Sun Board, I'm out. Those of you who appreciate what I bring to the table, you can find me on the MOCOfootball site, which also has forums for all other regions and is actually moderated unlike the Sun Board.

Hahahaha!! Another classic EI rant, I knew this game would bring it out!! This is great. 

See you later buddy, we know you won’t be gone very long. BTW, Gilman’s win wasn’t an upset in my eyes, I predicted it.