Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 6 Scores

167 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Bully said:

SFA in a different league.  Make good teams look bad.  Time to shift to a national schedule and drop MIAA play. MIAA is beneath them.

I would like to see a A conf all star team put together from all schools except SFA to play SFA.  Basically they are a all star hand picked team so why not play one. I personally think a team coached by say Kyle and Holzer would beat the SFA team. Any body else have an opinion 

Would be good game.  I’d like to see SFA play SJC or Gonzaga.  

19 minutes ago, Bully said:

Would be good game.  I’d like to see SFA play SJC or Gonzaga.  

They would win easily. 

2 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

You're bush league and so is SFA. McDonogh is better than SFA as a school, as a program, as players and as a coaching staff.

SFA is a bunch of no class losers who should never have been allowed to join the A Conference. 

It's pretty telling that you gloat more over an expected SFA win than a Gilman upset. I'm done with this board. Update your own schedules and scores. Break your own news. GA and DW and Gooch and all of you can have the Sun Board, I'm out. Those of you who appreciate what I bring to the table, you can find me on the MOCOfootball site, which also has forums for all other regions and is actually moderated unlike the Sun Board.

Wow!  YOU are the epitome of summer vacation.  NO CLASS!  Just because you put the schedules and score threads up every week doesn’t make you a classy person. It freakin’ pisses your butt off that the little ol’ school in the shadows of a crumbling prison beat your blue blood school’s behind like they stole something. 

SFA does what your school has been doing for awhile now but now does it better due to BP’s money & influence.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Snowflake!  Please leave the key on the table.

54 minutes ago, jbmad said:

I would like to see a A conf all star team put together from all schools except SFA to play SFA.  Basically they are a all star hand picked team so why not play one. I personally think a team coached by say Kyle and Holzer would beat the SFA team. Any body else have an opinion 

An all-star team wouldn’t be guaranteed to beat SFA.  My problem is how long the all-star team would have to practice together.

4 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Wow!  YOU are the epitome of summer vacation.  NO CLASS!  Just because you put the schedules and score threads up every week doesn’t make you a classy person. It freakin’ pisses your butt off that the little ol’ school in the shadows of a crumbling prison beat your blue blood school’s behind like they stole something. 

SFA does what your school has been doing for awhile now but now does it better due to BP’s money & influence.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Snowflake!  Please leave the key on the table.

Damn, dude took his ball and ran home 

Eagleinsider is soft and ran after that a$$ whopping.  Relax buddy.  SFA kicks everyone’s arse and will probably finish as top 10 team in the nation.  Stop crying.  

2 minutes ago, Bully said:

Eagleinsider is soft and ran after that a$$ whopping.  Relax buddy.  SFA kicks everyone’s arse and will probably finish as top 10 team in the nation.  Stop crying.  

This tantrum is minor compared to when the 2014 SFA beat them 8-3 and EI spewed all kinds of dog whistle vitriol at a MIAA league member.  Smh.

2 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

This tantrum is minor compared to when the 2014 SFA beat them 8-3 and EI spewed all kinds of dog whistle vitriol at a MIAA league member.  Smh.

Yeah, this was a toned down version. But still pretty good. He seriously has a deep hatred for SFA, it’s real. He’s not faking anything. 

All of the McD people are defeated people right now. They hate Biff so much, but can’t beat him, even with all the money the Luetketmeyer’s have. They have now resigned to giving up. Dom’s quotes, were words of a broken man. 

21 minutes ago, Rob A. said:

Damn, dude took his ball and ran home 

But why did he throw Gooch under the bus? Gooch is a McD supporter! 

10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yeah, this was a toned down version. But still pretty good. He seriously has a deep hatred for SFA, it’s real. He’s not faking anything. 

All of the McD people are defeated people right now. They hate Biff so much, but can’t beat him, even with all the money the Luetketmeyer’s have. They have now resigned to giving up. Dom’s quotes, were words of a broken man. 

He is who we thought he was.

6 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

But why did he throw Gooch under the bus? Gooch is a McD supporter! 

Well GA it doesn’t bother me that EI through me under bus **** my mom left me in the street but I turned out ok . I think EI was upset when I said SF broke his boys up but if y’all don’t nothing about the Goochman y’all know I keeps it 💯 and call what I see . I’ve never seen  so many grown men get in their feelings about what another man thinks of his football team 

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

He is who we thought he was.

We’re not letting him off the hook.  Lol!

Edited by TheGuru

Anybody know the score of the Loyola/MSJ game?

I left with 5 minutes left and score was 35-7 MSJ.   

16 minutes ago, Bully said:

I left with 5 minutes left and score was 35-7 MSJ.   

Actually closer than I thought. 

5 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Hahahaha!! Another classic EI rant, I knew this game would bring it out!! This is great. 

See you later buddy, we know you won’t be gone very long. BTW, Gilman’s win wasn’t an upset in my eyes, I predicted it. 

GA, 

Who are you going to cheer for when Gilman plays SFA? Gilman has some real deals like Spanky, Madison, and Booker. Do they shock the world and pull the greatest upset ever? 

The rumor you're changing your handle to Panther Alumni, any truth to that? Real deals don't get blown out do they? (Forget the Gonzaga 38-0 loss). Can they shock the world

against a formidable heavily recruited squad?

Hey, I see one of the trolls showed up!! I can’t read his post, but I’m sure it’s crying. Pretty sure it’s Dom! Hey Dom, stop posting on this board and actually do something!

4 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

They would win easily. 

I don't know about that. Think you said DeMatha's great 2015 team who was similar to this years SFA team was going to roll Gonzaga. Gonzaga won 24 to 14. Dematha had more D1 guys but you just don't know. Gonzaga probably doesn't have DeMatha's talent this year but Gonzaga won again. St. John's has a lot of talent, a lot of talent SFA South with big Plank money. 

Are the SFA coaches the same guys who had 10 guys on D to lose the big game a couple years ago. Against Gonzaga, Trivers coaching could be the difference in SFA losing. 

Glenelg 0 at Atholton 14
Howard 20 at Long Reach 6

5 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

You're bush league and so is SFA. McDonogh is better than SFA as a school, as a program, as players and as a coaching staff.

SFA is a bunch of no class losers who should never have been allowed to join the A Conference. 

It's pretty telling that you gloat more over an expected SFA win than a Gilman upset. I'm done with this board. Update your own schedules and scores. Break your own news. GA and DW and Gooch and all of you can have the Sun Board, I'm out. Those of you who appreciate what I bring to the table, you can find me on the MOCOfootball site, which also has forums for all other regions and is actually moderated unlike the Sun Board.

Have to call BS on this EI and I'm a McD supporter. Had one child go public, one to McD and one to a B MIAA school.  McD has recruiter hard for the last five years, they play the pre-first game, openly hold back 8th graders, take junior and senior transfers now and use summer biology to keep athletes eligible. Im not saying this to beat them up, just saying - if you play the recruiting game, don't cry when someone does it better. What do you think Loyola and CHC have been saying about McD the last 3-4 years. Final note: don't ever call kids no class losers, it reflects poorly on you.. 

Now with that said, yes SF should play a national schedule but McD should not be the one calling them out.   

6 minutes ago, Express said:

Have to call BS on this EI and I'm a McD supporter. Had one child go public, one to McD and one to a B MIAA school.  McD has recruiter hard for the last five years, they play the pre-first game, openly hold back 8th graders, take junior and senior transfers now and use summer biology to keep athletes eligible. Im not saying this to beat them up, just saying - if you play the recruiting game, don't cry when someone does it better. What do you think Loyola and CHC have been saying about McD the last 3-4 years. Final note: don't ever call kids no class losers, it reflects poorly on you.. 

Now with that said, yes SF should play a national schedule but McD should not be the one calling them out.   

Agreed, also openly recruit players from other MIAA schools