Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Former Iowa GOP chairman who plead guilty to incest arrested a second time for stalking his daughter

20 posts in this topic

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/former-iowa-gop-chairman-who-plead-guilty-to-incest-arrested-a-second-time-for-stalking-his-daughter/

Rick Halvorsen, the former chairman of Iowa’s Warren County Republicans, plead guilty to incest after having sex with his own adult daughter — and was arrested after entering the plea for stalking her.

According to the Des Moines Register, police reports state that Halvorsen followed his daughter to work, and when she left with a coworker to go to another location, he followed her, repeatedly making eye contact.

Initial reports claimed that Halvorsen had been arrested for sexual assault. His daughter is being treated as a “vicitm” of her father, rather than a co-defendant, the Register reported in September.

More of the cherished Republican "FAMILY VALUES" they are always going on about?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, VOSA said:

You had to go deep into the archives for those two.

And? I find incest, and sexual abuse, disgusting and appalling. Halvorsen needs help. And by that I mean he needs to locked away somewhere we never have to see him again. There's got to be an island in the Aleutians or somewhere for this kind of creep. The fact that Trump is coarse, lacking in basic decency, and regularly displays a racist streak is causing the worst elements of the right to feel validated.

Edited by Evil Yoda

17 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

And? I find incest, and sexual abuse, disgusting and appalling. Halvorsen needs help. And by that I mean he needs to locked away somewhere we never have to see him again. There's got to be an island in the Aleutians or somewhere for this kind of creep. The fact that Trump is coarse, lacking in basic decency, and regularly displays a racist streak is causing the worst elements of the right to feel validated.

What you haven't found is any evidence that Trump sexually abused his daughter or had an incestuous relationship with her.

And if you never want to see Trump again just say away from the MSM and the internet.

As far as the worst elements of the right go they, like everyone else, are responsible for their own behavior. “The Devil made me do it” went out when Flip Wilson died.

59 minutes ago, VOSA said:

What you haven't found is any evidence that Trump sexually abused his daughter or had an incestuous relationship with her.

And if you never want to see Trump again just say away from the MSM and the internet.

As far as the worst elements of the right go they, like everyone else, are responsible for their own behavior. “The Devil made me do it” went out when Flip Wilson died.

Let them... resident lefties... have their fun... disgusting as it is!

Wow those family value guys again.

Well atleast it's not a Muslim or this thread would be longer.

1 hour ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

a future anthony weiner in the making

Sounds like he's already surpassed Weiner

Just now, Heisenberg said:

$500 bond? Released? Unreal.

Agree!  Crazy.

2 hours ago, VOSA said:

Nor did I claim that he had. The cites I provided were him joking about the topic, which I consider coarse. The guy I want locked away is Halvorsen. As I wrote. As for people being responsible for their own actions, yes... but have you never seen people encouraged in bad behavior by what they see others do? If not, get out more. And while you're out, may I recommend the class, "Reading What's Actually Written?" :)

55 minutes ago, Evil Yoda said:

Nor did I claim that he had. The cites I provided were him joking about the topic, which I consider coarse. The guy I want locked away is Halvorsen. As I wrote. As for people being responsible for their own actions, yes... but have you never seen people encouraged in bad behavior by what they see others do? If not, get out more. And while you're out, may I recommend the class, "Reading What's Actually Written?" :)

Ever heard of "reading what's not written"?

It's a variant of reading between the lines.

And it appears you reject the idea that something can be implied without actually stating it. Therefore you might be taken aback to find that there is such a concept and the word "implied" can be found in any dictionary.

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

And it appears you reject the idea that something can be implied without actually stating it. Therefore you might be taken aback to find that there is such a concept and the word "implied" can be found in any dictionary.

In your case, however, you infer biases you want to be there (I assume) so that you can argue more effectively (you think). Concentrate on the words actually present.

The daughter and her coworker took the picture to the police department, and while they were explaining the situation to the police, Halvorsen allegedly drove by the police department twice. According to police officer Brian Stern, Halvorsen was driving much slower than the posted speed limit of 25 mph.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/indianola/2017/10/02/former-warren-county-republican-chairman-pleads-guilty-incest-charge-arrested/106245130/

creep is too kind of a word for this 'person'

$500 bond and he's out......not reassuring to the daughter I'm certain.

3 hours ago, Evil Yoda said:

In your case, however, you infer biases you want to be there (I assume) so that you can argue more effectively (you think). Concentrate on the words actually present.

Well when you follow a post about incest and say the sexual offender is "taking his lead from trump" it pretty clear despite your efforts play word games .....

13 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Well when you follow a post about incest and say the sexual offender is "taking his lead from trump" it pretty clear despite your efforts play word games .....

Trump clearly doesn't take incest very seriously, since he is willing to joke about it. That's the lead to which i referred. vosa is starting a club for strawman debaters. Contact him; he'll get you membership kit in the mail. ;)