Baltimatt

Non-fatal shooting at Ellicott City Wal-Mart

52 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

why not

no where is that in the tos

Take it to Talk Admin.

6 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Generally because of calling alties.  If you think someone is another prior poster and have some evidence, take it to Talk Admin.  Don't discuss it on the board.

I don't believe I ever mentioned thinking someone was a resurrected poster.

I simply asked why the thread was truncated.

delete

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

I don't believe I ever mentioned thinking someone was a resurrected poster.

I simply asked why the thread was truncated.

That was the main reason.  You suggested perhaps someone here was involved, reading between the lines.

3 hours ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

why not

no where is that in the tos

I often wondered about that but never took the time to look. 

All.....if they are not going to worry about someone completely editing a quote post so you look bad ...well.......I doubt this will hit their radar

On 10/9/2017 at 0:20 PM, Guido2 said:

Both you and bogart can send me an apology post when the facts come out.

I promise to send you both one if I am proven wrong.

OK?

you owe a few apologies

arrest was made today and he aint from the city

NEWS RELEASE: Police arrest local man in Walmart shooting

Howard County police have made an arrest in the Oct. 8 shooting at a Walmart store that left one man injured. De’Andre Edward Eason, 20, of West Springs Drive in Ellicott City, was charged with first-degree attempted murder, assault and handgun violations.

Police were called around midnight for a report of a fight with shots fired at the store in the 3200 block of North Ridge Road in Ellicott City. Officers arrived and located Matthew Allen Spencer, 23, of Baltimore, near the scene with a gunshot wound to the side of his face.

Investigators believe Spencer was leaving the store and passed Eason as he was entering. The two exchanged words and gestures as they passed, the context of which is unknown. Detectives believe Spencer turned around and reentered the store to confront Eason, who pulled out a gun and fired one shot, striking Spencer. Eason then fled from the store through a side door.

9 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

you owe a few apologies

Boom!!!!!!!!!! Now let's see if he mans up and actually apologizes. 

Edited by bmore_ken

19 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

you owe a few apologies

Ahhhhhh.....no................from the article.

located Matthew Allen Spencer, 23, of Baltimore, near the scene with a gunshot wound to the side of his face.

The two exchanged words and gestures as they passed,

So bottom line is ALSO .....we don't know WHERE De’Andre Edward Eason,  WAS ORIGINALLY FROM.

Call me when you got some more facts.

Edited by Guido2

10 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Boom!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh more of a poof. :P

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhh more of a poof. :P

I knew you wouldn't man up, no surprise there. 

WBAL reported that " De’Andre" is 20.  Howard County PD reported that he is 17.

Just now, bmore_ken said:

I'll man up when the full story is known. So far at least 50% of the problem is from someone from Baltimore. Since BOTH were not very civil to each other.

So why don't YOU man up and admit that much.

4 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Ohhhh goooodd. Only 17 ....guess its off to juvie for poor misunderstood De'Andre.

Momma should be stop'n by soon.

Good all this technology and 'they' can't even get the birth dates right. Shhhessshhhhh

Edited by Guido2

17 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

17 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ohhhh goooodd. Only 17 ....guess its off to juvie for poor misunderstood De'Andre.

Momma should be stop'n by soon.

Good all this technology and 'they' can't even get the birth dates right. Shhhessshhhhh

Howard County Police are now reporting Mr. Eason's age as 20.

18 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhhhh.....no................from the article.

located Matthew Allen Spencer, 23, of Baltimore, near the scene with a gunshot wound to the side of his face.

The two exchanged words and gestures as they passed,

So bottom line is ALSO .....we don't know WHERE De’Andre Edward Eason,  WAS ORIGINALLY FROM.

Call me when you got some more facts.

I'd like to see an address for Mr. Spencer so we know if he really lives in Baltimore City or in Baltimore County with a Baltimore mailing address.

And now we are moving the goalposts to where a person is "originally from".  What if he was born in a Baltimore  City hospital?  Does that make him "originally from" Baltimore?

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Howard County Police are now reporting Mr. Eason's age as 20.

Good they finally found somebody that can do simple math 2017 - DOB = age. :lol:

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

I'd like to see an address for Mr. Spencer so we know if he really lives in Baltimore City or in Baltimore County with a Baltimore mailing address.

And now we are moving the goalposts to where a person is "originally from".  What if he was born in a Baltimore  City hospital?  Does that make him "originally from" Baltimore?

matt.....now that you are all nice and tucked away in NJ.....you seem to forget basic facts.

Thanks to sections 8's and such.....many move from the city.....and bring their baggage with them. As I have articulated numerous times on these forums. Woodlawn/Gwynn Oak as I have also stated is a prime example of the trash dragging trash with them in way too many cases.

Sorry..... if the guy is originally from the city.....well as they say ....a leopard can't change it's spots.

And yes....if he was born in BC....and was immediately whisked away from BC and plopt in Ellicot city that is a totally different thing.

As I have stated .... I will apologize when proven wrong.....but I only have to provide a 50% apology at the most at this point since one of the two was DEFINITELY from the city. Verdict is till out about the other guy.

My feeling is I will not have to apoligize at all.....in fact....I expect apologies from some.... that is if the 'man up'. As they like to say.

Edited by Guido2

20 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Hey ken....so far you are 50% wrong.....

BANG! ;)

Edited by Guido2

21 hours ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

you owe a few apologies

Ahhh nope.....read above posts from me.

So, it's the city's fault if he spent any of his life there?

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

So, it's the city's fault if he spent any of his life there?

Nope....not at all....a city is an non-living entity.

Now blaming the environment that he may (or may not....jury is out on that) is fault able for producing someone that carries a loaded gun in his care (illegal), fires said gun in an urban area (illegal) and so on. is not something that I see to frequently with locals....in fact not at all.

To be very candid.....we don't hear any stories about white folk or black folk THAT ARE TRULY BORN AND BRED IN THE COUNTIES ...taking pot shots in the middle of a parking lot....because they got dissed.

But then....'some' obey the laws. Nuff said..

Edited by Guido2

On 10/14/2017 at 8:01 AM, Baltimatt said:

Of course he has to move the goal posts. There are no black people born in Ellicott City. If blacks live there , they have to be Sec8 transplants. :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Of course he has to move the goal posts. There are no black people born in Ellicott City. If blacks live there , they have to be Sec8 transplants. :rolleyes:

When will you learn? :)

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

Squeak squeak.

Call me when you have something worth reading/

Edited by Guido2